It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush asks to meet privately with Mitt Romney in Utah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

Leading potential Republican presidential candidates Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush are scheduled to meet privately later this week in Utah, the New York Times reported on Wednesday.

Former Florida governor Bush and 2012 Republican nominee Romney have grabbed recent buzz from operatives and donors aligned with the party’s establishment after both said they were exploring possible 2016 presidential bids.

The New York Times, citing two unidentified leading party members, said the session was planned before Romney made a surprise announcement earlier this month to a group of donors that he was weighing a third run for the White House. The paper said Bush had sought the meeting.

Looks like we have our GOP candidates for VP and pres. shaping up for 16. The neocon juggernaut rumbles along gaining strength and support.

Right..First let's talk rules...

Let's not beat the hell out of each other in the primaries. We can team up on the non-establishment nut-jobs.

Let's be careful not say anything we can't recover from, that way we can hold out a hand once it comes time for VP picks.

If we play our cards right between the two of us we can virtually corner all the money in the race and far outspend whatever Hillary can raise.

edit on 24-1-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I was going to say that I would love to have been a "fly on the wall" in that meeting, but I think you pretty well have it covered.

I doubt there is any chance that these two would run as a team, but if they did, and if Romney was running for president, and if they got elected, heaven help us. I can't see any good coming out of that. Worst case scenario, sixteen more years of a Bush in the White House!!

What timezone is the Doomsday Clock in?
edit on 25-1-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join