It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien trade?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not that I'm buying the OP's premise at all, but they'd probably want humans for the same reason that we disect fetal pigs--to learn about us.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

some stories were probably leaked out to the public for debate panic and internet conspiracists finding just a bit of fun in our lack of knowledge about the way things are done here.

the aliens might be looking for blood, bodily fluids, dna, hormones, enzymes, endorphens, testing materials, or just a snack

"they" are not telling us why so it's up to us to figure it out

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: smurfy

Not that I'm buying the OP's premise at all, but they'd probably want humans for the same reason that we disect fetal pigs--to learn about us.

That's the problem, if humans are in communication with Aliens and vice versa, then there is at least some common ground. In the here and now there is plenty of knowledge about Humans, made by Humans. There's only a need to hand that knowledge over, and let the Aliens extrapolate from that, add to it, whatever. The idea that we are going to be Alien Hors d'oeuvres, is a bit wonky is it not? Guinea Pigs perhaps, but that must mean that Aliens are not that so advanced themselves, just on the same '1 to 10' scale as us, but higher up on the pecking scale at some point.
Let's face some facts about ourselves, we are mostly omniovres, vegetarians and the curiously Vegan snail eaters

We probably have enough knowledge today, or close to it, to know that eating other animals is no longer necessary, so maybe some day we will all just pop a pill. But in the meantime, most of us do the needfull as is.
Where do Aliens come on that scale if they are more advanced? we are just at that median point as we see it, but to Aliens it could be something rejected, or even obscene in their standards. So, if that was the case, do we see a feedback from the Aliens as to where we are wrong?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
That makes no sense at all, why would an extremely advanced species make a trade "deal" with a bunch of Neanderthals like humans? They could do whatever they wanted without a "deal" or a treaty and there`s nothing we could do to stop them.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Rather than trade, why wouldn't they just kidnap a bunch of people from the jungle or some other place where they wouldn't be missed and breed them themselves? It would be a lot less trouble.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
"The government?" Abductions happen all over the world. Same to the person saying these experiences are the "US military" doing experiments on its own people.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: saiyankev
Okay so I am watching Unsealed and they mentioned a trade and in a way it could make sense, did the government make a trade to allow aliens to abducted humans in exchange for the alien's tech? Is that why the government doesn't do anything about abductions? Because they agreed to it and staying out of it?

I don't know if any body brought this up or how dumb it sense to you all... It was just a thought

According to some thats what all the missing people are for, trade and expiriments. . . . .

I wonder if there is a clone for each and every one of us. . . . .

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Okay so I am watching Unsealed and they mentioned a trade and in a way it could make sense, did the government make a trade to allow aliens to abducted humans in exchange for the alien's tech? Is that why the government doesn't do anything about abductions? Because they agreed to it and staying out of it?

I don't know if any body brought this up or how dumb it sense to you all... It was just a thought

Aliens who can travel light years to get here would not need to make any sort of trade. They could do as they please. We don't negotiate with the queen ant to take specimens from an ant hill.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior
"The government?" Abductions happen all over the world. Same to the person saying these experiences are the "US military" doing experiments on its own people.

Stories of alien abduction are most common in the U.S. and to some degree the U.K.

That should tell you something.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam
a reply to: DarkGameGod

was just listenin to steven greer ..

That was your first mistake.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Mabey Aliens take humans to sell them on the intergalactic slave market. Makes for a good film idea anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Mabey Aliens take humans to sell them on the intergalactic slave market. Makes for a good film idea anyway.

That would be a crap movie. Why would advanced aliens who can travel faster than light need human slaves? We already have robots which are more capable of menial labor, immune to disease (a big problem if you are exposing people to alien viruses and what not), immune to radiation (a big problem in many regions of space), and do not need to be fed.

Slavery in a interstellar context makes as much sense as aliens riding horses with laser guns.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

to allow aliens to abducted humans in exchange for the alien's tech?

Exactly what "alien tech" have they given us?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

I see .. My first mistake of how many ? .. pfft ...
No, it wasnt .. My first mistake is trying to be civil in a place where people like you respond with silly pathetic crap like this ...
Away silly human .. it's not your concern who i chose to listen to, and how dare you say i am mistaken to chose to listen to steven greer. From my experience of seeing what you have to contribute around here, i think i'd faar prefer to hear what steven has to say, than you, who think you are an authority on matters as these but spend your time trolling forums telling people what you think their mistakes are ...
Bolt !!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

The human race has lot of automated technology but still depend on manual labour quite a lot. why would Aliens do it? because they can.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

was just listenin to steven greer .. am sure a heard him just say that all ET races visiting us are nice

Here is Greer going inside a invisible UFO....

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

I see .. My first mistake of how many ? .. pfft ...
No, it wasnt .. My first mistake is trying to be civil in a place where people like you respond with silly pathetic crap like this ...
Away silly human .. it's not your concern who i chose to listen to, and how dare you say i am mistaken to chose to listen to steven greer. From my experience of seeing what you have to contribute around here, i think i'd faar prefer to hear what steven has to say, than you, who think you are an authority on matters as these but spend your time trolling forums telling people what you think their mistakes are ...
Bolt !!

So you would rather listen to a guy who is what exactly? A failed medical doctor(??) who charges people to board invisible "lightships" with invisible aliens on them rather than someone who actually studies what alien life might be like.

Ok. Darwin award for you.
edit on 23-1-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: JadeStar

The human race has lot of automated technology but still depend on manual labour quite a lot. why would Aliens do it? because they can.

We are probably less than 100 years away from eliminating all manual labor. Do you think aliens a billion years more advanced than us would -really- need fragile humans to do their dirty work when we almost don't?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
A wise person once told me: "Expect more from advanced life in the universe than we expect of ourselves."

Food for thought.
edit on 23-1-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
People always say what would an advanced race want with us? Has anyone considered that some may only be a couple of hundred years ahead of us and the technology they use is not their own. Even if they are thousands or millions of years ahead, they would still be interested in this place. After all, we still dig up dinosaur bones.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join