It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department to recommend Darren Wilson not face charges...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All in all I'd like to understand how people can come to the conclusion that an unhealthy, unathletic, overweight person can "charge like a footballer"...

Given that fat, unhealthy people can't "charge like a footballer" without breathing like sex maniac and damaging their ankles...

Maybe I'm just untrustworthy of the trigger happy.

Man whatever...
edit on 22-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Minion.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: WarminIndy

If "evidence' is enough to convict, then OJ and Caycee Anthony would be in jail for what they did.

Another squandering of the justice system. At least it made it to court. Same in Rodney King case.

Government is learning, eh?

shhh (whipsers)… never, ever go to trial again.

Did you get the sense of justice from the trayvon martin case?
How about the oj Simpson case?
Rodney king?
Just curious if those trials satisfied your quest for justice.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wow, you must have had an amazing vantage point when this all went down. Why haven't you mentioned you were an eye witness? Unless........this is just another piss poor version of arm chair quarterbacking.

Does this description apply to all who blindly believe what the System has told them occured?

Or just those who question discrepancies.

Man whatever...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I am fairly certain the question I asked was not one that required a great deal of mental acuity to address.

Perhaps you want to take another crack at it instead of making one-line, ad hominem replies.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
nm

edit on 22-1-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Wow, you must have had an amazing vantage point when this all went down. Why haven't you mentioned you were an eye witness? Unless........this is just another piss poor version of arm chair quarterbacking.

I guess as long as you have the version of what happened firmly implanted in your mind, nothing about facts, or truth will get in your way. hands up! Don't shoot!

Methinks some of these people have never been in certain neighborhoods in this country.....

Didn't Michael Brown play football while he wasn't selling marijuana and waving guns around?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

a reply to: WarminIndy

If "evidence' is enough to convict, then OJ and Caycee Anthony would be in jail for what they did.

Another squandering of the justice system. At least it made it to court. Same in Rodney King case.

Government is learning, eh?

shhh (whipsers)… never, ever go to trial again.

Did you get the sense of justice from the trayvon martin case?
How about the oj Simpson case?
Rodney king?
Just curious if those trials satisfied your quest for justice.

You know, if there had not been the 911 calls and Rachel Genteel on the stand, Trayvon's case might have turned out differently.

Sorry, but Miss Genteel kind of ruined it for Trayvon, but hey, she was the defense witness. They shot themselves in the foot over her.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Not bothering to answer questions anymore. Why should I if people don't answer mine?

I had my say, enjoy your Orwellian police state.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Take your ball and go home

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Not bothering to answer questions anymore. Why should I if people don't answer mine?

And which of your questions has gone unanswered?

I think this is deflection as you cannot stand to be scrutinized and avoid direct questioning as it exposes the fact that you operate solely on opinion and not evidence.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: network dude

Does this description apply to all who blindly believe what the System has told them occured?

Or just those who question discrepancies.

Man whatever...

Since you weren't there apparently, and neither was I nor anyone else here, what we have to do is rely on all the evidence that was collected and presented. There wasn't video as there has been in other cases, so the facts are what they are.

You seem to feel above looking at the facts and judge this on how you feel. That's super and all, but not realistic in any sense.

Once you have been in a life or death situation, you can gain SOME perspective on situations like this, but even then, unless you were either Brown, or Wilson, you just don't know for sure. So, based on all the evidence, even the ring leader of the racist brigade, Eric Holder, has come out and said the facts point to the favor of Wilson's story to be true.

I am sorry it hurt your feelings, but rather than try to hang an innocent man to make your racial tensions less troubling, perhaps you could give factual evidence and truth another shot? Eric Holder did, and I bet he feels much better now.
edit on 22-1-2015 by network dude because: augustusmasonicus secretly works as a taster for Milwaukees Best brewery.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Keep hiding from the facts. I hear if you close you eyes and you can't see them, they can't see you.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
All in all I'd like to understand how people can come to the conclusion that an unhealthy, unathletic, overweight person can "charge like a footballer"...

Given that fat, unhealthy people can't "charge like a footballer" without breathing like sex maniac and damaging their ankles...

Maybe I'm just untrustworthy of the trigger happy.

Man whatever...

Lol, the same mike brown who as a freshman was in the ROTC program and the same mike brown who played football his sophomore year?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.cnn.com...

Keep hiding from the facts. I hear if you close you eyes and you can't see them, they can't see you.

The true fact right now is, no one but Wilson and Brown know the true facts.

There wasn't a single psychic with ESP who could read what was going on in their minds at the time. All we know is an unfortunate thing happened, but learn from it and move forward.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Fair enough, that's new to me.

That puts that question to rest.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I would say most "normal" people would accept this for what it is, and get on with their without loosing sleep.

However, and its a big HOWEVER, certain elements within Society will use this as THEIR excuse, to rob, ríot, pillage, burn etc etc etc....

Using the death of someone to spark a ríot simply to steal a new tv and smokes is sickening and abhorent..These are the ones who actually do deserve to be shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join