It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anyone die of natural causes anymore ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
well do they ???????????????????

i have to ask because it seems to me that every death prompts a conspiracy hypothesis [ i dont even dignify them as theories ] that :

< insert > was murdered by < insert > because of < insert >

so the question stands - who was the last person who actually died of natural causes ?????????????

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

While I understand where you are coming from, I think you are referring to people of some fame or notoriety. To generalize in such a sloppy fashion is errrmmm careless.

People are dying all over the globe of natural causes. Be more specific with your rant.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
i get what you mean.
We are pattern seeking animals, and it seems most people have a hard time accepting that something terrible can just happen.
Most people don't understand, or refuse to understand the idea randomness.
And i think that in sites like these, that have conspiracies as a central theme, there is, maybe just at a subconscious level, the desire to be the person to uncover the next big scandal.
So people throw dung to the wall and hope something sticks.
Target assassinations exist, and yes some people are made to disappear, but sometimes the reasons and dynamics on this website are borderline mental.
the only vip i don't remember seeing conspiracies about, was nelson mandela.
From what i can remember people seemed fine with the fact that he just ran out of time.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Nope .. the current fad is to get murdered .. suicided by shadowy government agencies ... blown up by extremists ( or if your an extremist to blow yourself up while seeing how many bystanders you can take with you ) .. darwin candidates ... u.s dronestrikes ...

Natural causes will be next years retro trend ..
edit on 22/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Most people drown.

In other words, old age means a decline in the bodies immune system. Unable to fend off the most ordinary cold, that develops into pneumonia, that fills the lungs with fluid… resulting in death. Cause of death, drowning.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Generally if a celebrity or an elite dies they are murdered by other elites.

If a normal person dies it's an illness/natural causes.

Only kidding, I know what you're saying... it's this site though. Other forums will accept a death as a death.

EDIT: In England most the NHS kills off most people over the age of 65.
edit on 22-1-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thousands of people are dying in wars every single week. Are those natural deaths? It's all relative.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
yes. everyone dies of natural causes. get shot: you lose blood or organ failure natural cause. when something happens to your body and you die there are things that happen. the routine functions of your body fail to function routinely. thne you die naturally.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
well do they ???????????????????

Well then clarify a bit more here!!!!!!

Natural causes??????? Are not, fires, burning car crashes, murder-suicides, which likely the OP is pointing mostly too no?
They are clearly health issues: cancer> old age> heart disease, etc. How about old age?
Here's a new one that is seemingly "natural". Would suspect there will be talk of foul play because of his past:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, half the deaths in the US come from either side effects of pharmaceuticals or medical misdiagnosis. Some come from auto accidents or work related accidents. Others come from stupidity and some from murders.

Don't those all come under the definitions of natural causes nowadays?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Technically speaking, "natural causes" is the most ridiculous term that has ever been used to describe the cause of a death.

One does not die because nature says so. One dies when ones heart, kidneys, liver, or some other organ or combination thereof, fails. One dies when ones nervous system shuts down through one or another illness. There is no such thing as dying of old age. The cause is always EXACT and specific. There may be persons who have gone to their graves, without having been extensively examined to find a precise and relevant cause, but I can assure you, that every person who has ever died, of anything at all, whether it be at the end of a long life, or far too early, has died because a specific organ, blood vessel, or gland has failed to do its work, or because that work has been interfered with by a nefarious act.

So, as natural as a cause might be, it is the parlance of the simpleton to use the phrase "natural causes" to describe a cause of death. I realise that the phrase is oft bandied about by pathologists, but it is only used in such a way because the people with whom they communicate the results of their findings are not broadly informed enough to translate the real cause.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
But if there is no one or nothing to blame ... who would you sue?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I reckon the definition of natural causes will change over time and probably is as i speak. It may even inlcude " the sudden consumption of injected lead'

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist

While I understand where you are coming from, I think you are referring to people of some fame or notoriety. To generalize in such a sloppy fashion is errrmmm careless.

People are dying all over the globe of natural causes. Be more specific with your rant.

Yep, well said.

new topics

top topics

join