It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Toilet Dweller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Have any of you guys ever thought that there could be something living in your toilet. like crocodiles live in the sewer, imagine a wierd alien that lives down the toilet what do you guys think have? you ever come accross something wierd in the toilet?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The whole crocodile in the toilet is one of the most rediculous yet plausable urban legends ever. What would it survive on? Yea rats would work at first but as it began to grow where would it get its nourishment? But at the same time its spooky as heck sitting on the toilet as a kid thinking about it but thats all it is. And urban legend.

Now on the other hand i have seen with my own 2 eyes a snake come out of the toilet. Oh yea one other one that scared the cr4p out of me. I had 3 individual 6 inch centipede's/ millipede's (not sure) come out of the shower drain and across my foot.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
that must be wierd as hell like candyman style or something cos i remember when i was a kid i saw this film on tv and there was a scene in it where a alien came out and climed into his stomach ive been kinda scared since

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by random hippie 9
you ever come accross something wierd in the toilet?

Try spending some time as a plumber to get a perfectly clear answer to this question.

Isn't there some Australian spider that apparently inhabits outhouses and tends to cause a painful bite when distrubed (I'm thinking about stories involving spiders under toilet seats). Maybe just that tho' - only stories ... (plus, spiders are not *that* weird, fairly wierd, but not that weird).

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just a note on aligaters living in newyork swers .Its not quite as far featched as you may think .what do they need to live ?must be above 60% on a reagular bases must have food (rats cats trash) Ok any advanges ?yes size is limited by the amount of space and avalable food .In otherwords given just rats the aligater would slow its grouth and proble stay under 4 feet .
Now the reasion why an aligater couldnot live there .1 needs direct sunlight in order to process into vitaman D without it in time algater gets week and dies.this is the bigest obstacal to living in the swer.2 wile its true a gater can survive in temps under 60% they are reptials (rember)?
and 60% they would become so unable to move that getting a rat would be hard and in the long run 60% isent highenough.
In order to have baby alegaters the temp must be much higher 96 for boys 97 or 98 for girls anylower and the eggs willnot hatch.and no gaters ovesly .watch animal planet for details.
the moral is in the short run a gater could survive in newyork swer but would never get very big and would die much younger then normal and would Never reproduce.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Simcity4Rushour]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
Just a note on aligaters living in newyork swers .Its not quite as far featched as you may think .what do they need to live ?must be above 60% on a reagular bases must have food (rats cats trash) Ok any advanges ?yes size is limited by the amount of space and avalable food .In otherwords given just rats the aligater would slow its grouth and proble stay under 4 feet .
Now the reasion why an aligater couldnot live there .1 needs direct sunlight in order to process into vitaman D without it in time algater gets week and dies.this is the bigest obstacal to living in the swer.2 wile its true a gater can survive in temps under 60% they are reptials (rember)?
and 60% they would become so unable to move that getting a rat would be hard and in the long run 60% isent highenough.
In order to have baby alegaters the temp must be much higher 96 for boys 97 or 98 for girls anylower and the eggs willnot hatch.and no gaters ovesly .watch animal planet for details.
the moral is in the short run a gater could survive in newyork swer but would never get very big and would die much younger then normal and would Never reproduce.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Simcity4Rushour]

Just to clear up a few things

Humidity is neither here or there, its humid in the sewer.
Size is not limited by space, thats a myth that leads to many a croc and gator living in very small sad cramped conditions in captivity.
Size is limited by food, since food is required for growth, its not going to get bigger food than cats or an unlucky lost dog and then not often, so it would eventually starve unless it could catch lots of rats regularly, but then without sufficient heat for thermoregulation, it couldnt digest them well, rats would rot in its stomach and kill it, unless its in a warm climate.
in crocs and gators Uv from sunlight is not crucial in itself, but lacking heat is.
While a croc or gator can gorge itself (if it has the opportunity) then go months without a feed, it still needs to bask to speed its metabolism for digestion.
Unless a croc was able to leave the sewer via storm drains etc, itsgrowth would be limited by the size of prey, and unless in a warm climate, it would eventually die. Neither climb from your toilet though, and they wouldnt breed in the sewer for lack of nesting material and the fact they wouldnt live to breeding age.

The spider is called a redback, they lurk on dunny seats all over oz!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Have any of you guys ever thought that there could be something living in your toilet. like crocodiles live in the sewer, imagine a wierd alien that lives down the toilet what do you guys think have? you ever come accross something wierd in the toilet?

This is too easy!! I don't know about something living in there, but my girlfriend tells me, after I get out of the bathroom, that something died in there!

Peace

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Dr Love]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Have any of you guys ever thought that there could be something living in your toilet.

Its worse than you could ever imagine

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Pisky - you make me laugh
I wanted to give you way above but this month you already got one from me and apparently I'm not allowed to do that twice

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Just your avatar amuses me Pisky, its cute, quirky and so damn compelling. I like your humour!

[edited for stoopid spellink mustake! ]

[edit on 033131p://39123 by instar]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
the correct response is nothing could survive an hour in my toilet.

incidentally, there have been many stories done by the local news regarding gators in the sewers. not an issue, all myth. There are also reports of strange tunnel dwellers living within the subway system. The stories I've heard mostly sound like homeless folks who have adjusted to life without light so they never leave the tunnels and they feed off the rats etc.

not sure how much I believe it but it would be pretty wild to find a whole community of cave dwelling homeless under the city

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think somebody has been watching "Ghoulies"...

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Theres only a few things that scare me but this takes the cake!

LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
...there's more stuff in public restroom toilets than you can shake a toilet brush at.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Seen the movie "Dream Catchers"?
It was stupid, but there was a bathroom scene that describes this idea to the extreme... Also a sign that author Steven King is slipping deeper into psychosis...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yes. there is something alive in yer toilets- it's called fecaloform bacteria. It's probably spread to almost all areas of your homes. You can runs, butt you can't hide.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Tthis is the reason you put the seat down before you flush. Unless you like brushing your teeth with fecal bacti.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It doesn't matter... I saw an experiment on the Discovery Channel's Mythbusters. They picked up turd bacteria all the way into the kitchen area of the house they used. They sealed the toothbrushes in a cup before and after use and washed their hands, everything. The bacteria showed up everywhere. Yikes!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yeah, your post makes me think of the book version of "Dreamcatcher"...that freaked me out, since it was a book and so it was open to any interpretation of that creepy little thing in the toliet...what's even worse is that at one time it lived INSIDE someone in the book...*shiver*.

I too have seen spiders, millipedes, and at one time even a bat (!!!) in my shower...but I don't believe that anything lives in my toilet. Though there was that snake story down in Texas...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I sure hope not.........I LOVE TEH BUSH BLAIR THING!! now that is TRULY terrifying.

new topics

top topics

join