It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No rest in peace for these WW2 British soldiers in Libya (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: roaland

Sleeping children "are placed" there, of course they are how could I be so naive to think that NATO doesn't massacre innocent people...

You've shown me the light...

I do blame the terrorists...

The terrorists with the drones & bombs that take the lives of children sleeping in there beds.

The soldiers in that crematorium did not die for NATO they died to stop the NAZI.
Thats something anyone should be thankfull for.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
absolutly disgusting
what a horrible, vile vile world we live in

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I find this type of story sad, especially as these young men were probably protesting about the cartoons last week!

I also think that this type of disgraceful act is just the tip of the iceberg in the complete Islamification of countries throughout the Middle East and North Africa into single denomination countries that will stagnate.

The continual stories of the persecution of Christians shows the hardening of intolerance and the evaporation of moderates - this alongside the brutality and violence different Muslim denominations mete out to each other. This is part of a tragic cycle that will leave Muslim counties one dimensional.

Regards

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Secondly, and most importantly, we need to let go of our glamorization of graves to begin with. There's zero emotional ammo to be used against someone if we don't put a pit of buried bones so high up on the importance pedestal.

wow what a jerkish comment
seriously
ps dont bother responding

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I find this type of story sad, especially as these young men were probably protesting about the cartoons last week!

I also think that this type of disgraceful act is just the tip of the iceberg in the complete Islamification of countries throughout the Middle East and North Africa into single denomination countries that will stagnate.

The continual stories of the persecution of Christians shows the hardening of intolerance and the evaporation of moderates - this alongside the brutality and violence different Muslim denominations mete out to each other. This is part of a tragic cycle that will leave Muslim counties one dimensional.

Regards

i think you have nailed it in that statement....it seemingly is becoming apparent the Muslim world has been preset for disaster

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

originally posted by: Nyiah

Secondly, and most importantly, we need to let go of our glamorization of graves to begin with. There's zero emotional ammo to be used against someone if we don't put a pit of buried bones so high up on the importance pedestal.

wow what a jerkish comment
seriously
ps dont bother responding

I know.... that sounds like someone who has never loved or been loved and has no connections to the living or dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join