It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conspiracy on Obamacare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am currently the fab five and one of them just mentioned that they could over ride a veto on Iran, because of bipartisan support with the Democrats on Iran. Why can the get bipartisan support for Iran, but not to repeal especially since the Democrats are losing Obamacare. Is there a conspiracy to support mandatory health care insurance in both parties.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: warren408

not conspiracy... just lack of spines

the Admin keeps talking the point that there are now some 15-18 million insured now than before the Law was signed...(while totally ignoring the inherent natural growth of the population begets more policy holders)...
the lame-duk guy in the oval office is delirious in his fantasy world of His creating a blessing for the poor in America...schmuck is an appropriate descriptive term

no one has the gumption to blowback the real facts of the monstrosity of harm created by the ACA/.Obamacare

10s of millions of previous health-plan covered people were thrown out of their old plans
only to be forced to enroll in much pricier plans that have even fewer doctors as willing practitioners for less money and more interference from the bureaucracy

someone just has to take the lead and detail just how Øbamacare is a catastrophe and non-sustainable and will continue to destroy the remaining healthcare system.... choke the MB Administration with cold-hard-facts !!!

edit on st31142187979321362015 by St Udio because: schmuck insertion

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What does ObamaCare and the Iran issues have in common?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think the conspiracy is to tank Obama care whether it works or not.

If you don't just listen to Fox news and talk radio and go for the real truth, it's hard to find. So much propaganda from both sides, but I increasingly find articles like this.

www.newrepublic.com...

Showing it working or doing more good than harm. Just editing to add, that this seems like a truthful, thoughtful article.

Not every single article or media..has an evil agenda. Who do you believe? Who do we trust?

I have friends and relatives in probably at least half of the united states. hundreds upon hundreds. Only 1 guy I know had any negative effect that from Obama Care. If anyone else had a negative effect, they kept silent about it.

edit on 21-1-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: warren408

America is very exceptional with respect to public health care.

Most countries considered "advanced" made health of it's citizens a top priority decades ago. They have not changed course since and probably never will.

The US prioritizes corporate predation above people. I suppose the coporates, their PR machines and PACs have something to do with that.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: warren408 Is there a conspiracy to support mandatory health care insurance in both parties.

I think so. All you really have to do is look at how the mandate survived in court. Roberts. Look where the mandate came from to begin with. Remember Romneycare? How did Obama get reelected? Well, surprise surprise! The only competition he had was the man who passed Romneycare. So not only was Romney a crummy candidate. He couldn't really credibly claim to be against the mandate.

Believe me. If anyone important didn't want this mandate, it wouldn't have happened in the first place. These people are all lying scumbags. A law to force people to buy insurance for the rest of their lives should have never survived in court.
edit on 21-1-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have a feeling that, based on the common consensus among those I asked, is that the cost of an ER visit or even a basic check-up, is beyond most people's means with ACA's high co-pays and deductibles. Many will not go in to the doctor for anything other than a life or death emergency, and if they do, good luck getting them to pay out money they can't afford for the prohibitive cost of MRIs, CAT scans, x-rays and the holy pronouncements of a doctor that sees you for five minutes after waiting for hours for his greater-than-thou presence.

So the general health of the average citizen will go down the tubes quickly, thus proving that health is not the priority here, but a scam health insurance system to squeeze every last penny out of everyone's pocket, except those who have coverage from their political vantage point.

So it's back to Granny Clampett saying, "Those city saw-bones, they'd rather cut ya than cure ya." I'll just take another shot of rumetize medicine while the cancer caused by Fukushima and all the industrial pollutants kills me at home.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Eugenics (/juːˈdʒɛnɪks/; from Greek εὐγενής eugenes "well-born" from εὖ eu, "good, well" and γένος genos, "race, stock, kin") is the belief and practice which aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: warren408
I am currently the fab five and one of them just mentioned that they could over ride a veto on Iran, because of bipartisan support with the Democrats on Iran. Why can the get bipartisan support for Iran, but not to repeal especially since the Democrats are losing Obamacare. Is there a conspiracy to support mandatory health care insurance in both parties.

For what it's worth...

I had a friend who worked for a major health insurance company. The company began transitioning their entire software system in 2006 so that everybody in the system would be identified with a federal health ID # which was NOT the same as their Social Security number. The reason given was because many non-citizens do not have social security numbers.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

For what it's worth...

I had a friend who worked for a major health insurance company. The company began transitioning their entire software system in 2006 so that everybody in the system would be identified with a federal health ID # which was NOT the same as their Social Security number. The reason given was because many non-citizens do not have social security numbers.

Doesn't surprise me a bit. It's not the kind of thing I need to know in order to intuit that Obamacare didn't just come out of thin air but it's the kind of thing that lends credibility to the claim that the people who are really running this country (and probably the world) don't leave anything to chance and people like Obama are just puppets, really.

The problem is much bigger than a party or even an established way of doing things. It's collectivism. A natural human tendency, yes. But it's a plague. Like minded people will ALWAYS be attracted to one another and eventually conspire. First to do small things and eventually to rule the world. From there, it's just a matter of who's smarter.

Obamacare is just another control mechanism and it will be unbelievably devastating to individuality and liberty over the long run. Why? Because once they have complete control over the healthcare system, they have complete control over things like the mental health system. Don't want to cooperate with them? No problem. They'll just have you diagnosed as crazy and in dire need of compulsory "treatment". They probably won't call it re-education. They'll invent a couple of hundred new syndromes, disorders or whatever they decide to call them.

Then you can't refuse to cooperate because they'll say you're insane (or whatever) and you're not qualified to make your own choices. And so on.
edit on 22-1-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join