It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN, too, trafficked in ‘no-go zone’ chatter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Seamrog

Or how about you go to this no go zone and film your experience for all of us who aren't capable of doing it?

I have experienced it. That is the point.

I did not have the benefit of filming it because nobody told me it was a 'No Go Zone" and I was not prepared...sorry.

What CNN, and many other media outlets, and blog posts and people who have actually been there are reporting is not a grand conspiracy to malign islam.

It is FACT.

Your replay indicates you are more concerned with 'being right on the internet' than listening to people who have actually lived there and want to relay their FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES.

Enough with you.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Are you still able to visit these no go zones? If so, please film it and share it with the world. You're video may the first of its kind.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your perspective. I have never been to Paris, so I have no real world experience from which to have an opinion. I am seeing some members post their experiences as evidence that the 'no go zones' are real. If that is the case then any 'news' source that reports this info is correct as long as they are not exaggerating.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

But it's been proven to be false. They are many members here and many post they own experiences but trust me, you don't wanna take their word for it!

In one of my posts I posted a video of a French news outlet going to the very places CNN, Fox, and everyone else was reporting as a no go zone. So here we have a news report from France or an ATS member who visited France, who do you believe?
edit on 21-1-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Khaleesi

But it's been proven to be false. They are many members here and many post they own experiences but trust me, you don't wanna take their word for it!

In one of my posts I posted a video of a French news outlet going to the very places CNN, Fox, and everyone else was reporting as a no go zone. So here we have a news report from France or an ATS member who visited France, who do you believe?

I would have to say that when the cameras are on they act like normal people. They should go to the area right at the Metro entrance, lone girl, dressed in western clothes, hidden camera . . . .

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

No I would disagree completely. If there are indeed communities that are Muslim no go zones then the Sharia police would not be hiding themselves or their agenda at all. Stormdancer posted a 60 Minute video about one of these zones and those enforcers were not at all shy, in fact the complete opposite.
edit on 21-1-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So the French media is good, and the American media is bad?

I can't understand this about this website...when a narrative fits your point of view it is spot on...when it does not fit, it is a conspiracy!!!

I have no dog in this fight, I will never move back to France (although I would love to do so if I could, just not in Paris!) and I am conveying my OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

LIVING IN PARIS.

NOT FROM THE TV!!!

I EVEN HATE SOCCER!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You're very defensive and clearly have a dog in this fight. Well, when the French media actually goes into the so called no go zones that were being reported by the US MSM and proves them to be false, then yes, yay for them. I wish you would move back to France so you can report on the so called no go zones.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

here this vid is for you...if you can do better please do... i will be eager to see what you get

edit on 21-1-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: wrong vid

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

For all I know it was the Sharia law enforcers that stoned me. To me it was just a bunch of men. BTW, not one woman in the area, why was that? You're commentary is lacking as you do not know first hand. Next you'll be putting up a youtube as proof.

ETA: I see that youtube has been posted as proof. I'm impressed, especially since all the women were wearing coats. Retake that video when it is summer and see how it goes.

STM

edit on 21-1-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

here this vid is for you...if you can do better please do... i will be eager to see what you get

I can only speak from my first hand experience....not from some video I googled on youtube.

What a shock that a man with a video camera didn't get the islamists to willing act out on camera.

Not unlike the islamists that cover their faces on camera when they cut the heads off of innocent men.

As I have been repeating, it is one thing to comment from your keyboard when you have no firsthand knowledge. It is another thing entirely when you are walking down those same streets after the sun has set, and there are no cameras there, and the police are three miles away.

Paris is a walking city, and it can be a long way between metro stations.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

then the bar is set pretty low then isnt it.....this is your chance to get a vid of this behavior you are talking about and prove to us all that your word is true and not made up.....

as this behavior is seriously not cool and if you can prove it is happening then u can prove it to not only us here at ats but to local law enforcement so as to help rectify the issue and stop others from experiencing it (hopefully)

now good sir you have a job to do ...giddy up

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Wait what? Who got stoned?

Which video are you referring to?

So you're saying that these Muslim no go zones are real?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Here's my posts from another thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=seentoomuch

ETA: The link to my posts do not work. My posts start on page 10 of the thread.

STM
edit on 21-1-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I see that youtube has been posted as proof. I'm impressed, especially since all the women were wearing coats. Retake that video when it is summer and see how it goes.

ok then so these extremists do not like the cold and only enforce these "no go zones" in the summertime ....the plot thickens

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Or could the main issue be those unwilling to quit arguing semantics and realize that there is plenty of evidence that spans a few years, at least, that show that these zones do exist, they just call them by a different name.

Whether or not the FoxNews 'contributor' was speaking in hyperbole concerning what actually happens in these zones is irrelevant concerning the reality that these zones exist.

Also irrelevant is the name that the French government officially gives them. A horse is a horse (of course, of course), whether it be of the Tennessee Walking variety or a wild, untamed Mustang in the hills of Nevada. If France wants to argue semantics in front of a court, they will be laughed out of the court room.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join