It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Suspicious Death of Cyber Security Executive, Don Pyle.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Kosmic those were My immediate thoughts as well. Seems very UnLikely That ALL did not make it out alive. This really gets the conspiracy bug awakened in Me!!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mehmet666Heineken
A 16,000 sq ft mansion and it burns down in minutes because grandmas meat loaf was over cooked. Fire burns so bad no remains of 5 humans are found. 20 ATF agents, the people who burned branch davidians in a similar fire, take over the investigation. Yeah, totally not foul play (sarcasm)

Yea sometimes folks move to fast and sort of bring themselves into question.

By the way this guy had a advanced fire alarm service but didn't have smoke detectors or some sh*t?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mister.old.school

I don't know what to think.

The sheer number of agents investigating might be a tell and that could indicate that this is more than just a fire. However anyone who's seen a bushfire and any conflagration knows just how quickly they can spread-they can outpace a car let alone a man on foot so natural causes is not out of the question.

A thorough investigation will more than likely give us an answer-but will the findings of that investigation ever see the light of day?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
They! sneek up,
then pump in CO2 that kills them.
then they pump in Oxygen.
then using a timed device that
totally burns up to start a fire.

this leave NO evidence at ALL!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
One would think a home this large along with a very tech savvy occupant would have had a video camera system connected to a DVR at a minimum.

Anyone know how much heat a DVR can take and still be forensically useful.

I don't buy that a fire in a house of 16000 feet can spread to fully engulf the residence without someone becoming aware.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The ATF is involved in the investigation so rest assured everyone we should get a clear cut answer soon! Along with supporting facts!

We all know how honest & transparent the ATF is

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

1 -- Fresh Eyes: Mr. Pyle, being the experienced senior executive that he is, most certainly would have fully emersed himself in the company's technologies and customers. With the fresh eyes of a clearly intelligent and detail oriented "outsider," the probability that he may have discovered "that which aught not be discovered," is rather high.

I think the probability of that is rather low. Mr. Pyle's background appears to be in sales and marketing. He was brought on board to expand the business globally. If anything was discovered, it was at the implementation team level... which, who knows if they even started the project with the DOD yet(?) Based on the PR announcement from last July, I doubt the DOD even has EM7 running on their networks at this time.

2 -- Rapid Fire: The reports of the rapid and violent nature of the fire would cause any observer to consider an accelerant of some type. Especially when considering the eye witness reports, and that of firefighters.

Also, a neighbor had this to say...

“We heard two thuds and this shot of flame went shooting high in the sky, and we thought, Oh my God, what’s that?” neighbor Azalea Leckszas said.

Source

Maybe gas line or propane tanks?

3 -- ATF Involvement: It is known to many that the CIA, NSA, and DIA have agents embedded in the ATF and FBI. Involvement of up to 20 ATF agents in the investigation of a fire at a private home is astonishing. Special Agent William McMullan will oversee the investigation into the potential use of accelerants.

Special Agent David Cheplak, a spokesman for the ATF's Baltimore field office, said local fire officials asked for help.

From what I've read, it looks like the local FD asked for help from ATF due to the size and scale of the fire and the lack of the appropriate equipment need to handle the heavy beams, etc. I don't know if that is unusual or not.

If there was any foul play, it's equally as likely it came from somewhere else. The guy was in power positions at several companies previous to this one.

In any case, it will be an interesting, yet sad, story to follow

edit on 1.23.2015 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mister.old.school
Wow, you were quoted on prisonplanet.com

Great Post OP, and this does look certainly
suspicious.

It upsets me greatly if foul play was involved because
they will murder children as well as the target.

If that's the case, these are evil evil people/entities etc...

Rebel 5

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
One news report said the neighbors heard two loud thuds at the time of the fire. I looked at a zilliow map and the closest neighbors appear to be over 5 acres away. For someone to be woken up at 3am by a loud noise 5 acres away it must have been something very combustible. I also noticed on the zilliow zestimate site the house 936 childs point road. Annapolis. had no hits for 5 years. ..until Jan 11, one week before the fire. The house has one view on the zestimate.. The days after the fire show over 5000 views. Check it out for yourself. It's the 'page views' pull down option on zilliow zestimate for that address. Coincidence????

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

If the occupants were already dead, and this guy was big on technology...

The house may have had intensive security systems, the kind that only a fire would completely destroy...can't leave anything to chance.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
From a plumbers standpoint: A breakdown in a gas system would occur at it weakest point. This would be a flexible gas connector. Typically this type of rupture is a tear in fatigued metal. A small crack to begin with. All gas for residential use has an odorant added in copious quantities to alert by "rotten egg" smell. Additionally gas systems are very direct within the structure, travelling from point A to point B in a matter of fact route: straight lines. (newer homes may have a flexible pipe, it's called "Trak Pipe" on the west coast, but this doesn't appear to be new enough construction) Additionally there are only so many gas appliances within a home, and they are centered in just a few locations, usually. Thus, if a gas leak appears:
1. They might have detected it by smell long before it became a problem.
2. It is highly unlikely that several leaks would appear naturally.
3. Central locations, usually away from bedrooms, would allow for evacuation.

My point is that gas, as an accelerant, is a poor suspect in natural cases of this magnitude. In the cases, I've experienced and others I've read about there is some sort of explosion reported in addition to the fire. There was none reported here. A small gas leak could start a fire, but it is not likely to accelerate said fire. Then again, nothing is written in stone. I do not claim to be an expert in these matters, only a lifetime student. Namaste

Just read about "loud thuds" reported. My explanation may have gone out the window...
edit on 24-1-2015 by dondrews because: New information

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They haven't updated Google Earth yet.

38°57'7.35"N 76°32'12.76"W

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
This thread should be front page. This is unimaginable.

80 flags and barely a page of responses. Clearly I am not alone.

Edit: I didn't see it was already front page.

I think people are afraid to be seen on this post. This is the sort of information some people obviously do not want getting out. I still cannot believe we live in a world like this, a world that just turns its head to obvious foul play murders. This isn't a conspiracy, this is common sense.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
These are the threads I really love. 116 flags and only 2 pages of discussion generally means a home run on the OPs part. I believe people aren't afraid to post here. They just agree, flag, and don't really have much to add. Like myself. Though I do wish this was getting more attention. Flagged this a day or so ago came back again just to make sure it stays active because I believe this is very important. Something is very odd with this...

On topic: With a house that large I find it really is hard to believe not a single person made it out alive. There had to be multiple points of exit. So this implies all exits were blocked physically or by flame? I would be interested to know the location of the bodies. Were they all found in their respective rooms in bed? There is absolutely nothing left of that house! I would figure a house designed like a "castle" would leave more behind than that if it were just a regular structural fire. I'm no fireman but that house looks more "blown up" than "burnt down" to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Has his body been recovered?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I want to follow this and learn more also. This is beyond suspicious.
Have all of the bodies been recovered?
Prayers for what is left of this Family.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Excellent post OP......

IMO all occupants were executed and the fire is to cover this up.

The question is why??

Was this related to the rash of high level hacks in recent memory?

I suspect if it had anything to do with our govt, any story we get will be highly fabricated.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So check out this story.......

www.nbcwashington.com...

5 bodies recovered.......

I forgot to ask what the heck was a neighbor doing up at 3am??
An alarm monitoring company knew of the fire........

This paragraph will scatter the motive in alot of directions.......

Alexis and Kaitlyn are the daughters of Randy and Stacey Boone, while Charlotte and Wesley are the children of Clint Boone and his ex-wife and Eve Morrison. The family says Clint and Randy are the sons of Sandra Pyle and the stepsons of Don Pyle.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: orangebear

That is a BRILLIANT observation and seriously dang interesting.

I wonder if investigators can trace that IP?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I also find this suspicious. I'm no expert on home fires, but, I'd think the only way everyone would die is if they all succumbed to smoke inhalation while they slept. But that only makes sense if there were no smoke detectors. The alarm company is the place that called in the fire so we know the smoke detectors were working. So, this makes me think there wasn't much smoke which is odd for a house fire.

At this point, they also have only found five bodies. I wonder who's missing? I suspect it's Don's body that's missing. Which I'd think would mean he wasn't near his wife. If they were sleeping, you'd think they'd be discovered together. Of course he may have been alerted to the fire and was trying to rescue the kids.

I also believe house fires are tough to start. We hear about them but they are generally due to stupid things. Leaving candles burning, poor wiring, smoking, kitchen fires. I'm sure this house was meticulously maintained.

Of course there may not be some deep conspiracy here. It may be a sophisticated burglary. I also don't think we'll every really figure out what happened.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join