It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

YOU asked WHAT I had done.
THAT was it,NOW I have F##ked up lungs and wait to drown to death so mostly I just do artwork when asked for people.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
There is one huge overwhelming difference in all this.

A very large percentage of terrorist all have the koran in common.

They all have stated goals of death to america.

No other group out there comes close of matching those numbers of people doing violence and chanting death to america.

In case you were wondering that is why americans are concerned with the terrorist and why they question followers of a religion that promotes violence,hate and death.

Even if every terrorist is not currently muslim they soon will be when they are in hell.

So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

Less than 2 percent IS a large number. Oh wait, no it isn't.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Meh. I'm more worried about the Chinese detonating all our cell phones, microwaves, and Mr Coffees at once via satellite and annihilating us all then repossessing our land as collateral for the money we owe them.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Great, you're a veteran. You have experience in the Middle East, so why do you believe the propaganda against Muslims?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This entire thread is one large cluster f*** of back patting mixed with denial and the desire to "feel good".

I'm sorry, I don't enjoy religious discussion what-so-ever in life and on the internet. I'm sorry that my interest was piqued at the title. I'm under the impression that not many of you really see whats going on in the world today, instead opting to fabricate your own little bubble of "feel good truth".

No, I will agree that not every Muslim is a terrorist. To believe that is absolutely ridiculous. But to think that Muslims in Europe as a whole aren't causing problems (either due to their lack of respect towards their gracious host countries, terrorism, or whatever) is even dumber than thinking all Muslims are terrorists.

I've made a mistake joining this site. I was under the impression that we are here to deny ignorance, not willingly accept it.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Meh. I'm more worried about the Chinese detonating all our cell phones, microwaves, and Mr Coffees at once via satellite and annihilating us all then repossessing our land as collateral for the money we owe them.

As much as this made me laugh, it brings up another subject to this debate. Xenophobia is the common thread between all things currently. Everything we're being taught right now is something we used to make fun of the individual streetcorner crackpots for. The Mexicans are gonna get us! The Muslims are gonna get us! The Chinese are gonna get us! The Russians are gonna get us! The common thread is right in front of our eyes, and we don't even realize it. We're being conditioned to hate everything from beyond our border, some more slowly than others. We're turning into something twisted & paranoid, and yet, we think we're better for it.

If anyone really thinks someone else's bat guano claims is worth being an unapologetic xenophobe or bigot over, Stormfront's over that way. ATS isn't supposed to be the breeding ground for this ish.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well i do not think the majority of those 2% are much of a problem anymore unless obama has let them go free.

The ones that we should be concerned with is the ones training and the ones labeled radicals that hide behind those saying they are peaceful.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Exactly. That was kinda my point. You could make the same kind of statement about any one of a hundred groups or issues used to divide us, depending on the point you were trying to make at the moment.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I DON'T believe much of anything the media says I listen to my ELITE friends ONLY about what THEY know,what THEY see.
FOR INSTANCE

MY prisoners were ASKING for us to go get Saddam. I cautioned them to be quiet as we don't know who's listening, AFTER we leave.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ThomasMore

Well that is a grand way to make your point. Tell me I'm wrong, not elaborate on why, then storm out thinking you have the intellectual high ground. I'm just going to have to keep posting this snippet below.

So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

Deny ignorance indeed. Stay classy.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Well they have a long way to go to become a serious threat to Europe, let alone America.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThomasMore
This entire thread is one large cluster f*** of back patting mixed with denial and the desire to "feel good".

I'm sorry, I don't enjoy religious discussion what-so-ever in life and on the internet. I'm sorry that my interest was piqued at the title. I'm under the impression that not many of you really see whats going on in the world today, instead opting to fabricate your own little bubble of "feel good truth".

No, I will agree that not every Muslim is a terrorist. To believe that is absolutely ridiculous. But to think that Muslims in Europe as a whole aren't causing problems (either due to their lack of respect towards their gracious host countries, terrorism, or whatever) is even dumber than thinking all Muslims are terrorists.

I've made a mistake joining this site. I was under the impression that we are here to deny ignorance, not willingly accept it.

Go back to the blue pill if this is too much for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Could have fooled me. Your opinion and rhetoric seems right on par with what the media is saying. Perhaps your elite friends are buying into the media rhetoric then?

edit on 21-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm starting to get tired of this constant barrage of Muslim hate and propaganda on these boards

I say it is justified:

800,000 Muslims Rally Against Charlie Hebdo in Chechnya – A Country of 1.3 Million People

Hamas Praises ‘Heroic’ Attack In Tel Aviv As Palestinian Man Stabs 9 People On Bus

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Enock47

am pretty new here, but is it true that even on this forum people send much hate towards the Islam?

No more than the Christians, or Jews.

ATS is an equal opportunity basher.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

NOPE CTs seem to agree they are pissed at them as well.
HAVE YOU asked any contractors?
edit on 21-1-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

I just asked one LETS SEE WHAT he says...
edit on 21-1-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Justified as calling all Catholic's pedophile supporters, and just as blaming all american citizen for all the atrocities the government did.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

How often do people make genocidal gestures about Jews or Christians here at ATS?

Because I've seen it everyday this week about Muslims!

By the way...

What's wrong with protesting Charlie Hebdo?
Is it not freedom of expression?

Or does that only exist for people who agree with the magazine?

& of course Hamas would praise an attack, but to say that "justifies" hatred of all Muslims is as backward as Hamas is.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I'm starting to get tired of this constant barrage of Muslim hate and propaganda on these boards

I say it is justified:

800,000 Muslims Rally Against Charlie Hebdo in Chechnya – A Country of 1.3 Million People

So people aren't allowed to protest things they disapprove of? I certainly don't agree with what they are protesting for, but they aren't calling for violence, just that Hebdo not put satirical pictures of Mohammed up.

Hamas Praises ‘Heroic’ Attack In Tel Aviv As Palestinian Man Stabs 9 People On Bus

Oh no! One terrorist attack! Man that really raises the statistics on the number of Muslim terrorist attacks in the world. I wonder if that "less than 2%" statistic is all the way up to 2% now. Nah, probably not.
edit on 21-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

This thread is the GD pinnacle of intellectual dishonesty.

All Republicans are evil.

All bankers are evil.

All corporations are evil.

All COPS are evil.

All gun owners are evil.

All Tea Partiers are 'racist'.

But nope.

All muslim's are not terrorists!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join