It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: newWorldSamurai

Well the rhetoric these days is that ALL Muslims are terrorists. Most don't even take the time to distinguish between terrorist ideologies anymore and just lump them all into the same boat. I think that is where the article was coming from. You are technically correct in that there are many different Muslim terrorist ideologies out there, but to admit that would admit that not all Muslims think alike. Therefore such notions are ignored.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
the reason YOU fear Muslim terrorism is because the media is telling you to fear it.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here's some "historical" perspective.

More MSM hyperbole?

Body Count: Crusades vs. Ottoman Empire

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

BECAUSE when WE know WE MOVE to stop it as quickly as we can,HOW many times have I read how EVIL I am to even THINK of fighting in a civil war which I WOULD GLADLY do if we could take down this sick system we have. THEY have to move first .
YOU as an American haven't killed any Muslims yet are targetted. do you recall the FLAK we got over that SLAUGHTER in Africa? AND not stopping it?
OLD hat now...
WE react to threats as we know how to do so.
If you don't like it FIX it by killing YOUR OWN ISLAM . KILL your offenders with the same prejudice WE would.

WHY haven't ISLAM 's militants hit FINANCE instead?
OH yeah THEY are almost as corrupted by the same...
edit on 21-1-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Man that is a Christian propaganda website. Here read this part:

Rome is NOT Christianity - so stop equating the two. Rome is still a compromise between paganism and a gnostic perversion of Christianity that was never accepted by Christians. Most of those who died in the Roman crusades were either crusaders themselves through horrible planning and tactics or Jews and Christians who wouldn't recognize the Pope of Rome as the 'vicar' of the Messiah - Jesus Christ.

So because they don't accept the ideas of the Roman Church, they can convienently wipe a bunch of deaths from their tally? Please come back with a non-biased source...

But hey, Bush called the War on Terrorism a Crusade where's the death tally from this Crusade?
edit on 21-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If you are dumb enough to think I as an individual am willing to simply DIE because of OUR corruption you are missing out critical thinking wise.
YOU DON'T hit the biggest power on the planet with death YOU SHOW them BETTER.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Do you think you can stop capitalizing every other word? You lose the point of inflection when half the post is emphasized...

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

BECAUSE when WE know WE MOVE to stop it as quickly as we can,HOW many times have I read how EVIL I am to even THINK of fighting in a civil war which I WOULD GLADLY do if we could take down this sick system we have. THEY have to move first .

Those are just words. First off, Muslims ARE protesting these terrorist attacks, AND standing up to them. Second, I don't see you acting on any of your words, just getting angry on the internet.

YOU as an American haven't killed any Muslims yet are targetted. do you recall the FLAK we got over that SLAUGHTER in Africa? AND not stopping it?
OLD hat now...

Can't make everyone happy. Speaking of which, there are a bunch of black people, Mexican people, Asian people, Christians, and people from all walks of life who hate me for any number of reasons out of my control. I don't lose any sleep over that.

WE react to threats as we know how to do so.
If you don't like it FIX it by killing YOUR OWN ISLAM . KILL your offenders with the same prejudice WE would.

Threats. Yes that is all they are is threats. When they act on those threats, they kill a hand full of people. The biggest terrorist attack in recent history killed 3000 people. There are 300,000,000 people in this country. That is less than 1%. Though, we have sure killed TONS of Muslims in that timeframe. Who is threatening who again?

WHY haven't ISLAM 's militants hit FINANCE instead?
OH yeah THEY are almost as corrupted by the same...

Hit finance? Ran out of money? How should I know, they probably have some funders with deep pockets. Nothing new there. Bankers are always willing to fund any ideology, many times they'll fund competing ideologies and profit off their mutual destruction.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Die? How are you in danger from Muslims? You have a greater chance of dying on the drive to work than you do from being killed by a Muslim terrorist. Heck, you have a better chance of being shot by a racist black guy than dying from a Muslim attack.

I don't see any threat to our country. I just see a lot of posturing because a rat came and bit our toe, and instead of addressing the injury, we are trying to blow up every place that the rat my live to prevent further toe biting.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

403 people died in Europe over a decade from terrorism, almost half of which in Madrid in 2004, and an additional 50-ish in London in 2005. This gives us an average of 40.3 people per year.
This number needs to be put in perspective, to understand if 40 people per year is a lot or a little. Apparently, it must be a terrible lot, since so many repressive policies are justified by this number, right? So next, we go to the European Detailed Mortality Database to compare this number to other causes of death in Europe.
To our surprise, we find that drowning in bathtubs kills over five times as many people as terrorism – 223 per year!

Source

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I've been saying this for years!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The West has people so brainwashed into thinking Christians are so perfect that even when I attempted to point out Christian atrocities in Africa against gays in the thread regarding the men tossed off a building for being gay that all I got was tantamount to "Those Christians are different than me, thus don't lump me in!" What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander now? Why the F not, you people do it to Muslims all the damn time. It's still your religion, so take a page from your own advice to Muslims, and do something about it. What? too much work for you? Easier to just sweep bad things done in Christianity's name under the rug & try to pass it off as "that other sect" doing things that have nothing to do with you?

It's always easier to act like you're the best dog in the show. Even when you're the mange-riddled mutt in the back alley picking through the trash.
edit on 1/21/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Approximately 1/5 of all the Muslims in the world are radicalized. The amount of Muslims in the world is aproximately 1.6 billion.

Now, say out of all those radicalized not all will be willing to fight us.. so lets say 1/8 to 1/10 would actually do any harm to another person.

Now with ISIS and the new caliphate and the vying for power, there are new calls for attacks on western soil.. at any time, some currently unknown thing could possibly cause those 1/8 to 1/10 of all Muslims in the world to decide its time for all out war against us...

All of our borders are so porous its unreal, there is little to no safety in reality... so when that thing happens, what do we do then?

As of yet, it has not happened, but to rule out the possibility at this point, is burying your head in the sand.
edit on 21-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why would I want to "come back with a non-biased source" when I was showing some confirmation about your theory?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Was it? I must have misread it because that certainly looked like a Christian apologist website trying to manipulate statistics to suit their narrative that Muslims are worse than Christians. Though if you were posting that sarcastically then my apologies, sarcasm is hard to pick up on the internet.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Falling Sky Ministry?
They have no agenda whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Trying to blame all Muslims for terrorists attacks is like blaming all Catholics for sexually abused children.

One thing I respect about terrorists is they do claim responsibility for their actions.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Approximately 1/5 of all the Muslims in the world are radicalized. The amount of Muslims in the world is aproximately 1.6 billion.

Where did you get this number?

Now, say out of all those radicalized not all will be willing to fight us.. so lets say 1/8 to 1/10 would actually do any harm to another person.

That's quite a big assumption.

Now with ISIS and the new caliphate and the vying for power, there are new calls for attacks on western soil.. at any time, some currently unknown thing could possibly cause those 1/8 to 1/10 of all Muslims in the world to decide its time for all out war against us...

All of our borders are so porous its unreal, there is little to no safety in reality... so when that thing happens, what do we do then?

Well when that time comes, we can fight back, but RIGHT now. We are winning this hands down. We have killed (and subsequently helped radicalize) WAY more Muslims than have killed us.

As of yet, it has not happened, but to rule out the possibility at this point, is burying your head in the sand.

And it will never happen. I was told back in August that Ebola was right around the corner, prepared to rip our country to pieces in illness. Still waiting for that claim to pan out. I was called any number of vile things (or insinuated) at the time for asking everyone to be rational, posting statistics and other actual FACTS that said they were all overreacting. Here we are in January, getting the SAME song and dance for asking everyone to think rationally about all this with statistics and facts.

AGAIN 2% of all terrorist attacks are Muslim related. Doesn't that mean anything to you?
edit on 21-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I joind the CAV in 84 got sick in Desert Storm...YOU?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I joined the Army field artillery in 03 after graduating high school because I was swept in anti-terrorist fervor (and wanted to turn my life around). I served three years in the military, including a 6 month stint in Iraq in 05. After, my third year I had seen the "war on terror" for what it was, a sham. I ets'd and never looked back. Why are my military credentials important? Did you assume I didn't have some flesh in this game?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There is one huge overwhelming difference in all this.

A very large percentage of terrorist all have the koran in common.

They all have stated goals of death to america.

No other group out there comes close of matching those numbers of people doing violence and chanting death to america.

In case you were wondering that is why americans are concerned with the terrorist and why they question followers of a religion that promotes violence,hate and death.

Even if every terrorist is not currently muslim they soon will be when they are in hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join