It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange electrical vibration with hoovering sucking entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I had an experience a few months ago where I saw an entity next to my bed. I decided to start a thread about it to see if any of you have seen it before/know what it is.

I was brought suddenly around from sleep by a strange electrical 'hoovering' type vibration which seemed to permeate the room - it was like you could feel and hear it. (I should add at this point that I have had sleep paralysis and out of body experiences many times and this was not the same as the vibrations etc. from those states).

Next to my bed I could see an entity that looked to be no more than 3 feet tall. It was level with my middle and was making a strange vibratory hoovering/suction with its mouth. Its mouth was like a horizontal line, a slit of a mouth.

I searched on the internet to see if I could find anything that looked like it, and this is the closest I could find (minus the teeth and bone) it's the first image in the gallery section:

villains.wikia.com...

Has anybody seen a similar entity? Or have you experienced that strange electrical hoovering vibration in your room?

Aelf

edit on 21-1-2015 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2015 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aelfrede

Or have you experienced that strange electrical hoovering vibration in your room?

Yes, many times, it is often associated with my sleep-paralysis episodes.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yeah, but like I said, I'm used to sleep paralysis and the obe state, this was different

originally posted by: Bybyots

Or have you experienced that strange electrical hoovering vibration in your room?

Yes, many times, it is often associated with my sleep-paralysis episodes.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

electrical vibration with hoovering sucking entity

Got a little excited until I read the OP.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

....an entity sucks you with it's mouth.

....luckiest abducted ever.
edit on 21-1-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

LOL Jude!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've heard both the low vibration in my head, male voices, and felt vortexes pull on me in bed

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I've had a similar experience but no entity was present..at least not that I could see. It was also accompanied by a sensation of not being able to move, although with effort I was able to move my arms. Sorry I can't help identify what it may be but I'll be reading through to see what other people think.

PS: I've researched the subject of sleep paralysis,and it is different from the experiences I've had, especially when I can see something hanging around my bed
edit on 21-1-2015 by threeeyesopen because:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I had something similar happen to me about 15 yrs ago. An tall entity in a robe and a hood covering it's face stood
at the side of my bed and put it's hand on my hip. When it touched me it felt like my body was zapped with a
very strong electrical vibration. The vibration not only hurt, but I could feel pure evil, terror, sadness, etc. such
negative emotions all rolled together through the vibration. As soon as it lifted it's hand, everything stopped.
People have tried to tell me it was sleep paralysis, but I know it wasn't. I hadn't been in bed more than 3-5 min.
and I was fully alert and awake.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

There are so many different types of life forms out there, it would be hard to say what it is. My first thought was a demon, but being that you experienced the vibrations, it sounds more like what abductees report when visited by aliens.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
One word: DEMENTORS.

lol but in all seriousness that would be a scary experience to have. Maybe dementor-like energy-suckers exist. I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi, thanks for your reply. Could you see the vortexes too?

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
I've heard both the low vibration in my head, male voices, and felt vortexes pull on me in bed

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience. What have you seen hanging around your bed before?

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I've had a similar experience but no entity was present..at least not that I could see. It was also accompanied by a sensation of not being able to move, although with effort I was able to move my arms. Sorry I can't help identify what it may be but I'll be reading through to see what other people think.

PS: I've researched the subject of sleep paralysis,and it is different from the experiences I've had, especially when I can see something hanging around my bed

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, sounds pretty terrifying when it touched you. Can you remember how you felt in yourself after the encounter and in the days afterwards? Did you feel better in your general sense of well being or worse? More energised and happier, or more depleted? Did you feel when the entity touched you, those feelings were coming from it or was it taking the negativity out of you?

originally posted by: virraszto

I had something similar happen to me about 15 yrs ago. An tall entity in a robe and a hood covering it's face stood
at the side of my bed and put it's hand on my hip. When it touched me it felt like my body was zapped with a
very strong electrical vibration. The vibration not only hurt, but I could feel pure evil, terror, sadness, etc. such
negative emotions all rolled together through the vibration. As soon as it lifted it's hand, everything stopped.
People have tried to tell me it was sleep paralysis, but I know it wasn't. I hadn't been in bed more than 3-5 min.
and I was fully alert and awake.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks for this, I might research more into alien abductions. It didn't feel like an abduction, although I suppose that might not be much to rely on if often people forget the whole experience.

originally posted by: sled735

There are so many different types of life forms out there, it would be hard to say what it is. My first thought was a demon, but being that you experienced the vibrations, it sounds more like what abductees report when visited by aliens.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aelfrede
Thanks for sharing this, sounds pretty terrifying when it touched you. Can you remember how you felt in yourself after the encounter and in the days afterwards? Did you feel better in your general sense of well being or worse? More energised and happier, or more depleted? Did you feel when the entity touched you, those feelings were coming from it or was it taking the negativity out of you?

I felt terrorized and I was paranoid that the entity would come back.
I didn't sleep in my bed for a few nights, and I got
little sleep on the couch. I didn't feel a sense of well being from
the experience or afterward. I think it was the most
terrifying thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life.
I felt that those negative emotions were being transferred from the
entity to myself through it's touch, so that I could see and feel the
powerful extreme negativity. When it removed it's hand
those feelings left, thankfully!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ho(o)vering sucking entity? Sounds like my old girlfriend.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No i couldn't see them

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks for explaining, doesn't sound like it was a good one to have around.

My concern is these entities may well be around us a lot. When we have our experiences, this is just when
we are more able (for whatever reason) to perceive them. I think it's better to know what's there, but I suppose with that we have to toughen up our minds to what could be out there

originally posted by: Aelfrede

I felt terrorized and I was paranoid that the entity would come back.
I didn't sleep in my bed for a few nights, and I got
little sleep on the couch. I didn't feel a sense of well being from
the experience or afterward. I think it was the most
terrifying thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life.
I felt that those negative emotions were being transferred from the
entity to myself through it's touch, so that I could see and feel the
powerful extreme negativity. When it removed it's hand
those feelings left, thankfully!

top topics

join