It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes trial in Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Judge has agreed to accept the insanity plea from Holmes.
The things that should be brought out in court, but probably won't are
1) Holmes was seated in the white car, apparently so stoned out the cops didn't shoot him
2) We've never seen any security camera footage
3) The blood trail from the knifed child and the second gas mask and knife at the other end of the building are undeniably signs of a second perpetrator.

always seemed to me that Holmes was the perfect patsy, and that's the way it will probably end up.

This video should be shown in court, but probably won't be.

Meanwhile, the largest jury pool in history is assembled:
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

This is a trial that could go wrong for the purposes of others possibly involved. Holmes may also commit "suicide" before the trial.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What if Holmes for whatever reason chucked the gas mask and all that out the window of his car before he parked it and committed that terrible crime? If that was the case this tragedy does not require an assailant. I don't profess to know a lot about this case but thought I would throw that out there. I hope the details of this case do get laid out for the American people though, it is an important case.

All I am really saying here is, is it impossible that he did act alone? So we may not understand (alternatively) his idea of logistically setting himself up to make this attack work. Now some here will always talk about how bad the cops are and they don't do their job and I have watched the same members turn around and use the cops info as doctrine. What I am saying here is that in the heat of the moment during very stressful and tragic times officers use all evidence, testimony, observation, and instinct IN THE MOMENT that is often cited way to often when dealing with the conspiracy theories. I am not saying discount testimony but I would like to address this, who are these witnesses that made all these articulate observations prior to the massacre and after that were so brave didn't run for their lives or didn't find it unusual enough to call the police or tell someone preemptively? The evidence of another gas mask and bloody footprints running away is not really strong enough in my opinion to warrant absolute proof of a secondary shooter, consider people in the kill zone would have been running like roaches and through the blood soaked carpet, again we don't know if Holmes did or did not pre stage his gear, I am not saying he is guilty or innocent I am saying though that if people want to trust the police testimony as to the idea of multiple shooters why do they not trust the theory it was Holmes? I know because it is a conspiracy right? Let me also ask this, is there proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, let me repeat, IS THERE PROOF BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that he did NOT act alone? I cannot find any evidence that really proves this, to me it appears the most plausible is he did act alone. I may be wrong IDK but I will say this as well, not every tragedy is an NWO, Government, Alien, MK Ultra, etc conspiracy and that I truly believe this is a tragedy. We should search for answers however finding those answers are not going to be accomplished by just anyone emotionally typing in whatever the hell they want and impeding discussion. What really is shown that provides without a shadow of a doubt Holmes was a patsy? I want to understand this, where is the security footage of multiple shooters?
edit on 21-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is another one of those cases where we will never see the evidence that the accused actually committed the crime. Planting some drugged-out patsy near the site and then railroading him through the justice system seems to be the modus operandi.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Planting some drugged-out patsy near the site and then railroading him through the justice system seems to be the modus operandi.

Prove it, how was he planted but also seen shooting people? If you can't then don't make such a bold claim as such a certainty as to not think that the latter is also just as feasible.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: starviego

Planting some drugged-out patsy near the site and then railroading him through the justice system seems to be the modus operandi.

Prove it, how was he planted but also seen shooting people? If you can't then don't make such a bold claim as such a certainty as to not think that the latter is also just as feasible.

He wasn't seen shooting people. A man in a gas mask was seen shooting people. There's no way to tell if that person was Holmes. There are also multiple witness accounts that claim multiple people. For instance this interview which claims a smoke grenade was thrown from behind the audience, while the shooter entered and threw a grenade from the front right of the audience.

www.youtube.com...

It's possible that Holmes was never a shooter and was merely drugged and dressed in another SWAT uniform and left for cops to find at the scene.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wonder if Holmes' hands were checked for gunpowder residue.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Greetings:

So where is the follow-up on the father, Robert Holmes, who recently completed his work on what is called "one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed" that not only uncovered the true intent of this (LIBOR) massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the trillions of dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

Another double-blind false flag, or not?

What say you?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow, I never knew this about his Father Robert. I would definitely have looked at that guy a little closer if I was one of the investigators. It just seems obvious that he wasn't a run of the mill guy in his own right. Good Point thorfourwinds, shavedfish a reply to: thorfourwinds

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tusks
Wonder if Holmes' hands were checked for gunpowder residue.

SOP says they should have, though we will never see the results. What's more baffling is they didn't test him for drugs, given his odd out-of-it demeanor he showed at arrest and when he was in jail:

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...
A detective who interviewed James Holmes in the hours after the movie theater shootings in Aurora, Colo., testified he saw no reason to obtain a search warrant to test the suspect for possible drug use, despite some unusual behavior from Holmes at police headquarters. “I saw no indications that he was under the influence of anything,” said Detective Craig Appel during a preliminary hearing for Holmes on Tuesday.

new topics

top topics

join