It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dedicating my Soul to Satan (Joy of Satan)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"Joy of Satan" has me thinking of Satan with an afro and paintbrush painting landscapes and mountains and pointing out his "happy" mistakes. Great image there.

edit on 1/21/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"Joy of Satan" has me thinking of Satan with an afro and paintbrush painting landscapes and mountains. Great image there.

Except that none of the mountains are happy and all the trees are on fire.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's because "The Joy of Satan" is COOKBOOK!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Nothing happened huh? I bet you're still waiting on that Nigerian prince friend of yours to use that $5,000 to release the million he has frozen in the bank.

Besides, your transgressions have greatly displeased the Great Olde One, Cthulhu! Now drop to your knees and forsake you puny Satan for he has no true power. The Elder Gods will one day return and devour this world like a fresh Hostess cake, ho hos preferably, and then you will all know the true and absolute power that dwelleth in the reaches of the cosmos. Prepare now mortal for absolution draws nigh and on the fevered winds of eternal madness they ride.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
That's because "The Joy of Satan" is COOKBOOK!

Of course. And the subtitle is How to Serve Man.

Nom, nom, nom.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: papazen
To properly do the ritual you need to insert your middle finger in your rectum and say I love Satan 666 times back wards

You forgot the part about standing on your head, smoking a Cuban cigar, lit with a burning lump of coal in you bare free hand.

That usually does the trick...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
a reply to: TzarChasm

nope

if i were looking to dedicate my soul to an evil titan of supernatural origin, a conspiracy website is the last place i would look.

perhaps you can try this one.

www.healthcare.gov...
edit on 21-1-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
en)

edit on 21-1-2015 by JustKoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Satan was there before anything

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
so you're dubious of the bible, but then you buy into joyofsatan.com and think it offers the "real" truth? they can't even make a proper website and your intrusting them with the fate of your soul?

and then you do what they tell you to on the site, but nothing happens. and instead of coming to the conclusion that the information they offer may be b.s. you instead ask what you were doing wrong. when you should have realized that joyofsatan.com lied to you just like every other religion that pretends to know all of the answers and tells you everyone else is wrong.

seems legit...

edit on 21-1-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

Satan was there before anything

Fo reelz!?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I typed in joyofsanta by mistake and I was greeted by images of pretty jewelery.

If you want to complete the ritual, you'll need to undertake a pilgrimage to Korriban and pledge you allegiance at the tomb of Naga Sadow.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Join the freemasons. Or work for the city handing out tickets to poor people.

But as the rest here im also curious on your reasons to sell your soul? Are u late on paying rent? Need some extra cash? Why not sell your kidney on the web? Satan is sure to rip you off. He sells souls for double the prices!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

*stands before the tomb of Naga Sadow*

Peace is a lie there is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The force shall free me

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So what did you think would happen? Satan would bow to your demand to show up? Evil spirits are pure hate and they aren't going to do what you want. You've never had an encounter with an evil spirit, have you? You've got a lot to learn.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No im not desprate in any way , i just think that that is the true religion. Anyone can refuse and hate me for that but well. Its true for me

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
No im not desprate in any way , i just think that that is the true religion. Anyone can refuse and hate me for that but well. Its true for me

If I might inquire. What led you to this decision? What attributes does "satan" have that attract you to "him"?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
What attributes does "satan" have that attract you to "him"?

Good question.
Another question ... does the OP even know that Satan isn't a 'him' but is instead an 'it' ??

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol, that's exactly what I was picturing. People running around on fire with pitchforks sticking out of them. All that being painted while Satan calms you with his soothing voice.

edit on 1/21/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join