It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"State of the Union: 12 quick hits"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So now Obama thinks helping the Middle Class will help the poor too?

I think he's vote hustling for 2016.

And when that fails, the Democrat Party will be finished.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
He keeps saying he isn't campaigning any more but he hasn't stopped and he never will. He just isn't campaigning for himself anymore.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I am by no means an expert on tax code so when I saw O's plan to tax the 529s after previously saying they wouldn't be touched, I thought it was a "read my lips, no new taxes" moment. But your explanation put me more at ease.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: UnBreakable

The speech was all liberal Robin Hood rubbish - steal from the rich and give to the poor. What I thought was the best speech last night was the GOP response given by Joni Ernst. She looked scared sh!tless and her story from childhood schooldays akin to wearing newspapers for shoes and walking 15 miles to school, uphill both ways. She looked wooden and plastic, like Mitt Romney in a wig and lipstick. Face it folks, the Dems and Reps are a two-headed snake. We need a third party candidate in '16 or it will be at least six more years of this BS.

Robbing from the poor (and middle class) and giving to the rich is more your style, eh?

I guess it depends on the admin. The wealthy have their hands in my middle class pockets when there's a Rep admin., both the wealthy and poor have their hands in my pocket when there's a Dem. admin. So what's the diff?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The problem with this type of proposal is it does not take into account where these people live, nor the cost of living in any area. $500K to someone in Manhattan is like $75K to someone in a rural town.

They can use the standard ATS "go live and work some where else". We should all decide to be rich then this isn't an issue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join