It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Mysterious death of Mike Smith' blog about the UK DJ and connections to child abuse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Apologies if this has already been posted it is from November 2014.

Anyone else read this blog and can lend any credence to it?

thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com...

If even some of the claims contained within are true then this rabbit hole really is particularly deep, perverse and rotten right to the core.

Would like to know what those in the UK think to this if they haven't read this before?

MR

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Yep! It is a huge festering sore on the complexion of the UK. Who or what, well that is anybody's guess and people will make their decisions especially when the justice system is burying its head in the sand and not tackling this. It only further fuels suspicion when they are shuffling their feet with holding any kind of fair and independent enquiry.

There is much we can do personally. I avoid it like the plague. I steer well clear of those damaged goods kind of people. People choose to enter that world and it is a dark world. Leave the sharks to play among themselves.

Until that day when some kind of justice is done I am not playing the game on any level. I refuse to support or be part of a society that functions like this. It is the most despicable and detestable crime of our nation that we should have tolerated this.

I have no trust in them as it stands because of THIS!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Okey dokey, i will bite as im from the UK.

I have perused the blog you linked to and i have to say there are some very spurious claims that the author is simply linking together. Take Mike Smith's helicopter crash - despite an investigation, there is zero evidence of foul play and yet the author of the blog is claiming it is "mysterious".

Rik Mayall being another - the quad bike crash. Do you realise that quad bikes are unsafe depending upon the terrain they are being used on? It is very easy to roll a quad bike and that is what Rik Mayall did - the quad ended up on top of him, resulting in his life changing injuries.

Basically, what am i saying is that the blog author seems to just linked the bad parts of people's lives to make a case for himself. Was there an actual paedo ring at the highest level? There certainly does seem to be a case to answer there or at the very least an awful lot of questions to be answered. This blog however provides absolutely no evidence of anything. Some of the points presented are spurious at best, others have completely no relevence.

Why was Paula Yates death suspicious? A smack head dies of a heroin overdose.......and?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow I was literally just reading the breakdown on David Icke's forum...

Come here and it's one of the first threads I see.

Looking at the Coroner Paul Knapman's involvement in some of these high profile celebrity deaths....

As well as the Barrister in Chelsea which many will remember...
Judges are often thought to be "in the know" when it comes to the Paedophile Rings...

& of course these events Knapman was also Coroner...
Iranian Embassy Siege in 1980
Libyan Embassy Siege in 1984
The Clapham Rail Disaster in 1987
Marchioness Boat Disaster in 1989
The Ladbroke Grove Rail Disaster in 1999
7 July 2005 London Bombings (as Lead Coroner) in 2005

There is something suspicious about this... & it usually leads to a suicide, bullet or an accident!
edit on 21-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

That's weird because the Coroner said Paula Yates died of a coke overdose, not heroin!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Which is not unusual in the slightest for a smack head. Smack heads generally use a cocktail of drugs to control their highs. Sad to say i know a fair few people who have gone down that route.......out of a group of 17 of us that used to knock around as kids, 13 are now dead - mostly from serious drug use.

Never got involved myself.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I don't know enough about the Coroner in question but i would say that if he is one of the top coroners in the London area (or the top coroner) then it is not at all unusual that he got all those high profile cases. They are all serious incidents so you want the best in to determine cause of death.

I would be much more suspicious if the coroner was "Joe Bloggs" from nowhere (sure you get my point!).

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Yeah it can happen, where I was raised I can think of a few from my mums generation that all died of drug abuse.

The only reason I mention it is because the coroner himself said an experienced addict wouldn't have died...
But Paula Yates apparently wasn't a coke expert and didn't have the immunity...

Which I doubt to be honest.

As for the coroner, it's definitely plausible he could just have been the best of the best...

I do think there is weight behind the idea that he was specially selected though!

It's the most interesting thing I took from the blog anyways!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
the source article is a bit all over the place, one min siting police investigations as proof and the next claiming they are untrustworthy.

I think hes on the right track but need more solid evidence. Im sure some of it is right and some of it is wrong. Just working in the entertainment industry in the UK and dying of unnatural causes isnt really proof of a link. Im sure 100's of people knew or suspected what was going on with some of the high profile peados but not all of them have been 'offed'.

i think the source article is looking for suspicious / unnatural deaths and then trying to come up with random ideas on how they are linked.

top topics

join