It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Semiramis scam...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

I'm sure there are all sorts of practical reasons why it wouldn't have been possible for a King of Uruk to have conquered Egypt in that period, but there may have been something in common between the founders of Uruk and Dynastic Egypt, here's what;

The first king of E-anna ("House of Heaven"; the original name of Uruk and also the name for Uruk's temple to Inanna) was Meskiaggaseir, son of Utu (the sun god) and reigned as en ("priest"/"lord") and lugal ("man of greatness"/"king") for 325 years. He won the control of the region extending from the Mediterranean Sea to the Zagros Mountains. Meskiaggaseir was succeeded by his son Enmerkar, who led a campaign against the city of Aratta.

Restored from 20 tablets and fragments, Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta is the longest Sumerian epic that has been uncovered. In it, Enmerkar is given three quests to prove that the Lord of Aratta should submit to Enmerkar as Inanna's king. Like his father, 'Lord-Merker' is also called the son of Utu in the story, although the king lists only give that title to his genetic father. Throughout the story he refers to Inanna as his sister.

As i mentioned Enmerkar couldn't possibly have been seen as Nimurda/Ninurta when he is of a Dynasty claiming to be sons of the Sun, so those who try to make comparison with the Genesis tradition of Nimrod founding Erech are simply wrong, there is none.

There is some commonality with the Egyptian tradition of Horus and Hathor as son and daughter of Ra, the First Dynasty Kings as sons of Utu considered Inanna their sister, in the mythology she was the sister of Utu and he something of an older brother and mentor.

“In E-ana, Meš-ki-aĝ-gašer, the son of Utu, became en and lugal; he ruled for 324 years. Meš-ki-aĝ-gašer entered the sea and disappeared. Enmerkar, the son of Meš-ki-aĝ-gašer, the king of Uruk, who built Uruk , became king; he ruled for 420 years.

a reply to: BlueMule

You're right i probably would...

edit on Kam13121vAmerica/ChicagoThursday2231 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

So all Hislop really managed to do was set Protestants on a collision course with fundamental archetypes of their own religion...

Good point, and another really interesting read, Kantzveldt. I guess it's a good thing that the world only got the Semiramis, I don't think we would have been able to withstand the Fullramis.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I tend to think Mary and Martha of Bethany constituted the Full-Ramis, in legend the world wasn't ready so they had to sail off to the sister Temple of Artemis of Ephesus at Marseille and found the early French church, in principle they should have held the stewardship of the early Mother Church and provided bread for the fishermen as it were after the archetype, so the Catholic church giving at least symbolic recognition isn't the worst of it but neither is it the best.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

he didn't have to conquer it, it belonged to inana, who he "married".

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
nimrod was enmerkar (which see) and the egyptian narmer (which see). real guy. i think what hislop is picking up on is the repeating theme of osiris, isis and horus.

Correct.

Osiris = Cush
Isis = Semiremis
Horus = Nimrod

People call themselves how they view themselves or how their parents view them, God calls men how He sees them. The character "Nimrod" was called Nimrod by God because it means "he rebelled"; however the character "Nimrod" would have gone by a different name while living on Earth; surely his mother would not name him "he rebelled" when born....

You can get a lot more out of this study by incorporating all the pagan mythos in the region.

Baal (Cush), Easter (Semiremis, recognize this pagan goddesses name???), Tammutz (Nimrod) is another good resource to understanding "mystery Babylon".

Research the ancient pagan festival called the "lamentation (latin = Lent) of Easter" and you will find a 40 day long festival in which all would eat fish (represents fertility) on Friday (Freya's day, the day of the worship of the moon goddess Freya/Easter/Isis; also why Islam worships of Friday).

Research the "Resurrection of the sun god Tammutz" and you will find the origin of the "evergreen tree" and winter solstice festival which has been incorporated into the modern christian holiday Christmas. Bible scholars know Christ was born in early fall and not near December 25th... ask yourself why you celebrate the birth of the son of God on the same day the ancients celebrated the re-birth of the Sungod? Also it is believed the real birthday celebrated on December 25 in ancient times was in fact NIMRODS!

What day of the week did pagans worship the Sun god... Sunday!

Do not let your personal deeply rooted beliefs cloud the truth of this manner, it is vitally important that one comes to understand the truth of the OP claim.

Nimrod, Semiremis and Cush lived before the Tower of Babel was destroyed, all mankind spoke the same language at the time they lived; the doctrines/customs/names/stories were scattered into 70 different languages the day the tower was destroyed and that is why you have the same trinity of Gods in Egypt (Osiris, Isis, Horus), Caanan/Philistine (Baal, Easter, Tammutz), Greek (Zeus, Hera, Apollo) Roman (Jupiter, Demeter, Apollo), Assyrian (Baal, Ishtar, Belius), Norse (Odin, Freya, Baldr) and many other pagan mythos.

Of course you can also see the similarities to the Catholic trinity (God, Mary/Holy Spirit, Jesus).

God uses "bride" as a metaphor for his faithful church over a dozen times in scripture including Revelation, he uses the term "harlot/whore" as a metaphor for unfaithful churches of mankind's design (not of God's truth).

God uses "Babylon" as a metaphor for the confusion/oppression of mankind's religions. After the flood Noah's family kept God's laws for a time, but 2 generations later Nimrod "rebelled" against God's law and began to teach a different way of life. He quickly rose to power and ruled over most of the population in his time. When he died (at the hand of Seth his great uncle, "Set" in Egyptian mythos) for his sins, his mother wanted to continue her reign so she made up the story used in most false religion. Her "lamentation" (40 days of grief for loosing her son/husband) became a holy festival, when she married another man she claimed him to be the "resurrected Nimrod" to solidify her claim to the thrown.

I will leave this post with a simple quote:

Rev 17
"I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute (unfaithful religious origin), who sits by many waters (rules over many peoples). With her the kings of the earth committed adultery (governmental leaders has been unfaithful towards God's laws), and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries (mankind desires more rebellion against the laws of God, it is our nature).

The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet (colors used by the priests of this system for centuries), and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls (this system has made those religions very wealthy). She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries (unfaithful religious practices). The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

Babylon the great (religious confusion/oppression) the mother (origin) of prostitutes (other unfaithful religions) and of the abominations (sins) of the earth.

The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.

The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

So the Women (religion) who God calls a harlot (unfaithful religion) sits over many peoples, multitudes, nations and languages (scattered into 70 different languages). Her unfaithfulness was passed onto all her daughters (other religions made in her image; sun god and moon goddess worship) and at the time of the end of the age, spoken of in Revelation, she is a "great city" that rules over kings of the Earth.

You decide what you believe, are you "faithful" to the laws of God as commanded by God in His Word, or the traditions of men passed on through a system not of God (unfaithful) of which the "whole world was deceived" by the god of this age, through his false religious system of Sun god worship?

God Bless,
edit on 22-1-2015 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

More familiarity with those 'pagan cults' would have helped you to understand the the woman that rides upon many waters associate with multitudes was derivative of Tiamat, the personification of primordial chaos to the Babylonians, she rides upon the dromedary of Tiamat, naturally, the archetypal cosmic conflict was derivative of Enuma Elish.

A Neo-Assyrian mystical text mentions also the horns of the “dromedary”of Tiamat , which is not evidenced at all in the Epic, but certainly was part of the myth: “The dromedary is the ghost of Tiamat. Bel defeated her. Bel cut off her horns, clove her feet and docked her tail.” The same text mentions also a particular horn, which is somehow identified with Tiamat herself

Ninurta and the Son of Man

Without proper research you only add to the chaos.

And I looked and saw that he carved out for himself a great mountain, and flew up on to it… I saw only how he sent forth from his mouth something like a stream of fire and the flaming breath and the great storm (ud-gal, one of Ninurta’s weapons), his “word” and fell on the onrushing multitude that was prepared to fight, and burned up all of them, so that suddenly nothing was seen of the innumerable multitude.

That sounds like s highly improbable soap opera version of history and mythology...Sitchin?
edit on Kpm13121vAmerica/ChicagoThursday2231 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

why would something like marrying be a soap opera version of history?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ah interesting, rohl thinks Meskiagkashar was Cush (meskiag-kash-ar, the kash being equivalent to cush). see the sumerian kings list.

alternative spelling is Mec-ki-aj-gacer

you really gotta follow the etymology. that's where all the hidden bits are.

edit on 22-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

what is your opinion of the book of revelation? a bit off topic but this is a test question.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It's a lot more sophisticated than you might realize, the hoped for production of an equal and opposite reaction, the establishment of the cult of Bau as Mother Church in the hope that Ninurta will eventually show and eradicate all opposition on her behalf . the irony in all this is that's generally the event Protestants look forward to the most anyway.

Nah! Does not seem all that complicated to me. Why bother writing all that when one could simply say that insanity and bat#crazyness knows no bounds and crosses ages and epochs, its the time traveling telephone game. I am quite sure they will still be waiting for whatever it is your talking about next generation as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Keeps you in a job...

"Without dreams, there could be no despair." ~ Dream

More the bit about Inanna owning Egypt.

edit on Kam13122vAmerica/ChicagoFriday2331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

chain of evidence.

narmer's wife, neithhotep was cofounder of pharaonic egypt. her name is from neith, the goddess of war and hunting, and hotep, to be satisfied or to be at peace. war and peace? hehe. this title is theoretically the result of merging the two lands, upper and lower egypt, under one pharaoh (narmer/nimrod/enmerkar).

here's the hieroglyph for neithhotep

here's the cuneiform for inanna

isis' glyph is a throne with a goddess glyph (a later rendition of the first glyphs in the pictures above). the throne, was a later version of the second of the two glyphs seen in the images above, which appear to show a temple or seat of authority.

the mound glyph is translated as a loaf of bread. i'm not sure why, perhaps because osiris was known as a corn god and associated with teaching farming, at some point.

inana's descent to the underworld to save tammuz (dumuzi) is synonymous with isis rescuing osiris from "his water", where he had supposedly drowned (see shabaka stone www.reshafim.org.il... ).

in images of inana, she is portrayed as having wings (like isis) and sports a pyramidal shaped headdress. in other images, she is holding what looks like the egyptian "shen" in each hand (she of the two ladies (two lands, upper and lower egypt) and epitaph given to neithhotep, the wife of narmer)

edit on 23-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Keeps you in a job... "Without dreams, there could be no despair." ~ Dream

OK! But what is that supposed to mean? I do not deal in dreams ya know. That's more you peoples thing. Besides with or without dreams there still is despair. Dreams at most just filter it a bit mostly by keeping the mind occupied. You know kind of how they have somebody who is going to get a shot of the amputee bite down on a bit for a bit.

Besides are you ever going to get to a point in all this. I mean arguing what some dude was names some centuries ago then some other dudes called him, or her is pointless. I suspect its something to do with the whole babel thing and languages. But really what of it? You all speaking the same language now and everybody still just going in circles.

I mean I dont want to insult your bookish reading knowledgeblity and all that, but I just may do that anyways. No doubt you read something which you think says something. Call me lazy! But I really dont care about all that #, its all just nonsense. So can we like get the abridged version of all this stuff? Or at least something which tells us on why this is such a big deal.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The hieroglyph for Neith is the crossed arrows, but the Dingir sign that you suggest specifically related to Inanna was simply the common sign to indicate any Divinity, the Egyptian equivalent of that is the Neter hieroglyph.

a reply to: galadofwarthethird

It's just exploring why Christianity might have had a positive interest in cults derivative of Bau and Ninurta, the reconciliation of seeming opposites, Bau that is associate with life in abundance, spiritual restoration and nurture and Ninurta that eradicates problematic life-forms, one will give the other take, possibly even in the same instant.

edit on Kam13123vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday2431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

i know the dingir sign is divinity and i'm suggesting the sign they say is crossed arrows is also a divinity sign.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
for example: orion is associated with the pharaohs, starting with nimrod's osiris. the constellation known as orion the hunter . even the crossing of weapons of authority over the body, was present in pharaonic images, where they are depicted holding the crook and flail

edit on 24-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It's just exploring why Christianity might have had a positive interest in cults derivative of Bau and Ninurta, the reconciliation of seeming opposites, Bau that is associate with life in abundance, spiritual restoration and nurture and Ninurta that eradicates problematic life-forms, one will give the other take, possibly even in the same instant.

So basically your wondering why there is duality in the world of duality. Thats pretty crazy right there. Blame some chick who once ate an apple, or the cosmic nature of it all, or blame pikachu. Its all the same thing, and all would be just as blameworthy as any. I mean they model after eachother, each and every civilization and religion or believe, so really why be suprised. What more is there to it? The little nuances may as well be just the fashion of the day. One day they will look a back and if the only picture that survived is that of lady gaga and her meat dress. Well who knows what crazy # they may believe then of our civilization now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join