It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unveiling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It has been some time. Thinking about it. An unveiling has been decided upon. At least an explanation of things. It will take time, but hopefully it will reach someone's heart.

From your servant, who loves you,

Noone.
edit on 21-1-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yes

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You need to be more vague.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: iNobody
What?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

My apologies. All will be explained. To much criticism and heckling. Give your servant, who is nothing, and no one, time. Watch. This story may be worth the time of someone. Maybe you.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody
It has been some time. Thinking about it. An unveiling has been decided upon. At least an explanation of things. It will take time, but hopefully it will reach someone's heart.

Noone.

We'll soon have answers from genetics that creation has been tampered with.

The result of the "fall" was the creation of the male creature. Females has always been here which the male chauvinist religions referred to as "dirt" in their "holy" texts.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hi there , deer.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The more nobody thinks on it the more he tninks will be told.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Ah Bernie. It's been a while. How have you been?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Sorry but I think your full of it, there is no way you could know what you claim too.
So how did you get all this information exactly? what fountain of wisdom have you drunk from that make you so much more knowledgeable than the rest of us mere mortals?

People like you who come on here and post about unveilings and all the secret knowledge they have tend to get found out pretty quickly for the fraudulent attention seekers they are, you are no different you clumsy hack!!!!

P.s OK so you havent actually posted anything yet but I wanna get this in early as Im fairly sure it will apply to whatever it is you have to say and I wanna be first to let you know how we all feel

The other reason I posted this is perhaps you were waiting for this type of post before you made your big reveal, either way I wont hold my breath that you have anything worth while to say

(secretly holds breath and hopes beyond hope that this sentence

This story may be worth the time of someone. Maybe you.

Is about me)

EDIT: Is that you Bernie?
Dude Im a massive fan of your work

Ive always wanted to post on 1 of your threads but never get the chance as they always get trashed to quickly, Pls pls pls dont make any ridiculous claims for a few pages so we can get your other supporters involved as well.
Cheers dude and heres hoping you dont get found out and banned too quickly this time

S&F coz maybe your Bernie
edit on 21/1/2015 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hmmm interesting start to a thread
edit on 21-1-2015 by crostkev because: too much information to assimalate in one go : )

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody

Noone.

Always a pleasure when you stop by.

8x8

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Get a job.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Is there a point to creating a thread to tease people with vagueness?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What he said.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Guten Morgen- Not to litter Your thread with 'doubt/innuendo' but where is the aforementioned "unveiling"?
False advertising? Then You'll certainly have to wait Your turn behind ALL those who have promised "something" and didn't deliver...

For the Ones who came to cast the eyes upon an unveiling:

www.sunfell.com...

Here is but One...

namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If nobody was at a keyboard he would have written what he wanted to by now. Sorry, but what it is will probably be uninteresting to most of you. Maybe someone will find it useful.

I am nobody. And claim nothing nothing further beyond that.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If no one is going to be interested and you aren't going to go into what you "know", then what was the point of this thread exactly? Seems like a waste of space to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It will be uninteresting to most, not all. You are a very vocal atheist and will find it most likely droll. But you are not everyone. The reason to start the thread is to be reminded to finish it. reply to: Krazysh0t

top topics

<<   2 >>

join