It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently most people don't know how to look at NASA pics. Here's some help.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I don't think you do. You seem to think there are only two types of thought that goes on after watching these videos. They're either fake or true. No, not everyone has such a limited mind set. I'm not hugely convinced by that hermit crab one, however we haven't stepped foot onto Mars so we can't really tell what's truly on it or not. Some of those rocks could be debris, how do you know? Have you personally analyzed every single piece?

People have become so small minded about these situations that now, if someone filmed a real extraterrestrial craft, it would no doubt be classed as a hoax, space debris, space dust oh you gotta love the space dust. Stop being so tenacious and sure of yourself. You could find yourself being proven wrong in the future.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonwhite866
I don't think you do. You seem to think there are only two types of thought that goes on after watching these videos. They're either fake or true.

Surely a video, or image, either depicts reality or has been faked. So yes, they are true or false. The problem is that there is nothing compelling to show, yet with some cynical word play and persuasion everything and anything can be seen.

People have become so small minded about these situations that now, if someone filmed a real extraterrestrial craft, it would no doubt be classed as a hoax, space debris, space dust oh you gotta love the space dust.

I am awaiting the day when someone is able to film a UFO that is in focus!

Regards
edit on 22/1/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join