It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids Could The Ancients Have Had Access To Infinate Power For The Matrix?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Just because you have never had a spiritual experience doesnt mean they arent real.

What sorts of experiences have you had, FOTL?

Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

A few, but they are rather private. However they confirm a few ideas I have had about stargates being created with the mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I found this video on how pryamids could have been power plants in ancient egypt, worth the 3 minute watch.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Theirs no question as to the fact that at the point where the apex is, a large amount of electrons accumulate, the nature of the structure would tend to let free electrons at ground level migrate up the sides and be concentrated at the tip. Any effects would depend a lot on the time of day, as ground electricity is more active before sunrise, as the earth turns it would be much like a generator with the suns ground position causing the photon impact displacing electrons on the ground, making a circuit from the more negatively charged area to the less charged areas.

As the pointy bit in question has been removed, one would tend to ask why? as the tops of the others are still intact . In certain conditions one would expect an intact Pyramid, to have a ball of bluish light at the top, as the electrons accumulated like it does in ST Elmo's fire. It might be worth mentioning, that this type of arrangement would probably act like a Faraday cage, and would tend to upset instruments that use electromagnetic waves to probe the structure , much like it defeated the efforts of a Japanese team , to X ray it for hidden chambers. Their would also be a residual charge in the crystal structure of the granite due to the semi conductor nature of the quartz. So any vibration inside the structure would displace electrons held in the quartz matrix, much the same as in the silicon chip, so somewhere somehow, it has the capacity to store infinite Terabytes of information if it could be wired up for play back, as does numerous similar rock types. It might be a giant computer, with all the information held in the magnetic fields of the quartz, it probably is but playing it back might be the problem.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19660008]anonentity[/post
wow,that makes more sense than any other info ive read about. Cheers for that,very interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Yeah me too, thats what the some of thier ancient legends spoke about, connecting worlds or tying them together which sounds alot like a stargate to me.

Hey!!!

Ya!!

Me Too! It's all there right in front of us. I've watched every video you've posted here and they make sooo much sense I had to talk to my significant other and say like y'know this theory guy on ATS just blew my mind with pyramids and power plants and microwaves and stargates and she was like "amazeballs" and then we got so excited we had to have a lie down, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that you're not alone. I was particularly taken with the factual true evidence of hydrochloric acid and zinc oxide and hydrogen and all the salt residue. I mean, that sealed the deal for me. Especially because they used it to power a worldwide matrix grid. That's awesome right there!

!Hic.

I do wonder, however, what would happen if hydrochloric acid and calcium carbonate come into contact? This is no small, nor off-topic question.
edit on 4-8-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2015 by aorAki because: editting

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
no way,youre waay to logical to believe that aint ya or are you being all sarcastic like

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I still think the ancients could have had ancient technology we still dont understand in our so called modern era.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I still think the ancients could have had ancient technology we still dont understand in our so called modern era.

yeah, its the way they were always using primitive tools, math and materials and mostly dying by 30 that gives it away

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Glad you posted in this thread. There was something I meant to get back to:

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: anonentity
Oh come on!, loosen up man. The radiocarbon dating from the mortar at the top of the Pyramid, shows its way older than that of the base. It was not built from the top down.

First...do you have any citations (not YouTube videos, links to an abstract would do at this point) to back up the claims made in this post?

What were the varying radiocarbon dates from construction materials used in the Great Pyramid? What was the age ascribed to mortar at the top and what age was given to lower portions?

How did they test it via 14C as mortar wasn't made from organic material?

Please, any citations at all would be in your best interest.

C14 dates: See page nine of this PDF.

The oldest dates found in the mortar are several hundred years older than the newest dates found in the mortar. This has been explained (beyond the natural expected variations usually associated with C14) by the "old wood" effect. In this aspect of the casecase, it goes like this.

As more and more mortar was made, they went to older and older wood to burn making it. This makes sense given the copious amounts of mortar and the fact that the top would be the last part they constructed, when you stop and think about scrounging more wood to burn to finish the construction off.

That is, the wood used in the first batches of mortar would have been the most accessible wood, while at the end of the construction they wouldn't want to necessarily wait around for more wood to be shipped in, given that they were almost through, and so scrap wood of unknown age was used.

The same argument is used to help explain the 300 (or so) years difference between the average C14 date and the accepted chronology.
That last bit, though, doesn't seem all that crucial to me. 300 years is not much error in a timeline pieced together with bits and pieces of different ancient artifactual evidence.

As to the mortar's organioc content, the mortar contains bits of carbon that got in it through the process of burning wood to create the mortar.

To make the gypsum mortar, it had to be dehydrated by heating which requires large quantities of wood. According to Egyptologists, the findings of both the 1984 and 1995 David H. Koch Pyramids Radiocarbon Projects[8][9] may suggest that Egypt had to strip its forest and scrap every bit of wood it had to build the pyramids of Giza and other even earlier 4th Dynasty pyramids.

Wiki

Better late than never, I say.

Harte

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte
Thanks for posting that info. Much appreciated. And the end result is pretty much what I anticipated initially... a rational explanation and not some whackadoodle quackery.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is in the case of Ancient Egyptians. Ancient Egyptians did not start out that advanced but later they had contact with aliens. The aliens were treated as gods and they introduced more knowledge and technology to the Egyptians. Some of the Egyptians bred with the aliens and offsprings were pharaohs. The Egyptians viewed it in very high honor to mate with the aliens. And yes, the aliens did introduce electricity to the Egyptians. The pyramids were used for storing energy. Think of them like they are "batteries".

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: itanosam
This is in the case of Ancient Egyptians. Ancient Egyptians did not start out that advanced but later they had contact with aliens. The aliens were treated as gods and they introduced more knowledge and technology to the Egyptians. Some of the Egyptians bred with the aliens and offsprings were pharaohs. The Egyptians viewed it in very high honor to mate with the aliens. And yes, the aliens did introduce electricity to the Egyptians. The pyramids were used for storing energy. Think of them like they are "batteries".

originally posted by: Harte
Glad you posted in this thread.

On the other hand...

Harte

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Its a possibility, how about the idea that the pyramids were generators for stargates to countless other worlds, or could have been the stargates to various other worlds themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Its a possibility, how about the idea that the pyramids were generators for stargates to countless other worlds, or could have been the stargates to various other worlds themselves.

How about the idea that the pyramids were tombs, yanno, like all the evidence suggests or do all highly advanced aliens build with the most primitive materials available, which the locals were already using to build tombs for hundreds of years, can't accept the facts, that's great, makes all your posts full of laughter and racism

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

read a book written by someone other than a journalist could you ?
journalists lie for profit

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join