It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids Could The Ancients Have Had Access To Infinate Power For The Matrix?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I wasn't going to mention the rest but since you brought it up. It makes me wonder if the body and the mind of the Priest/shaman could connect to the "matrix" and basically talk to the Gods, or anyone else on the Earth for that matter, from this resonance chamber. He/she would have a good disciplined paradigm of what they were up to. Whereas the likes of Napoleon when he slept the night there, just mentioned "That no one would believe him if he said". As far as the uninitiated population went the general goings on would have kept them in awe. But the fact remains is that if a pre flood civilisation existed , it would have had to be held together from a central point of Civilisation. Which is interesting at the Great pyramid is central to the Earths geophysical landmass.

The shape of the landmasses before the deluge about ten thousand years back, would have made ocean voyages easier, as the sea distances would have been less. The fact of nicotine and coc aine, being found in mummies, is very telling. It also suggests another history. They had the Ocean going capabilities, and the ice caps would have reduced the Ocean and the navigating problems. Probably to the point where you just followed sunrise or sunset for your heading. The Polynesians prove this, as they can follow stars to the point of making fine passages through atolls..

I wonder what actually happened to the priest class, and the knowledge. I also think that a lot of the answers lay in the facing stones of the GP. We have essentially witnessed an act of true desecration, here. But on the other hand, they would have known what they were up against, and probably have left copies somewhere. If they were of the magnitude that all this seems to suggest, then they would have known the secret of life itself, or at least a version of it that satisfied their brand of pragmatism.

I think that the chambers might also have been some type of Portals. Where the user could alter local reality. If they really got things buzzing. The two chambers one for going and the other for coming. Because the statement that "Time fears the Pyramid " could mean a lot of things. But just might be suggestive of the purpose.

am:
edit on 30-1-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It is 3d. They use a mirrored image of the pyramid for the reactor. The image is new every time you look at it. That is to contain the explosion. Gold is the by product of the fuel burning and is found in a different mirror than the combustion. there is no radition produced.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Why's that then...stating his or her opinion is just that..no evidence is required to state an opinion.

The OP is certainly entitled to any opinion that they fancy. Asking what evidence they have in favor of said opinion is trying to understand the opinion and hw they came to their conclusion. Aren't we be to learn or should I just go to the back of the bus with the sheep?

Millions of people around this world believe in a creator deity, with no evidence to support that either.

It's more like Billions but no point in splitting hairs. I'm just as likely to be inclined to ask someone who bases their entire worldview off of religion the same question for the same reason, to better understand the view point. Is it not better to attempt a more concise understanding of the platform before offering a more detailed critique or rebuttal?

The evidence is required when you are attempting to convince others that your opinion is the correct one, simply telling others of your opinion does not.

Its a discussion thread regarding possibilities that are contrary to conventional theories and hypothesis. I see no reason not to ask questions. Doing so is somewhat imperative. If I am trying to get a better understanding of how the OP comes to the conclusion that this is in fact a legitimate phenomena, It makes for a better discussion as opposed to being willfully ignorant and parroting a YouTube video presentation. If the OP is based on flawed and/or inaccurate science then I am better able to construct a dialogue either for or against the premise being presented. Am I supposed to just go along for the ride or are we here in an attempt to learn from one another? You make it sound as If I am simply attacking the premise for my own amusement or to troll the thread when all I am attempting to do is gain an understanding of what has led the OP to this conclusion and I'm not going to attain their own words and point of view from a YouTube vid.

As far as the OP is concerned, the truth is i don't know one way or the other about a prehistoric world power grid...but i do know that we continually discover mind boggling puzzles in the archaeological record, and cannot fathom the purpose of many monuments, or even how they were accomplished technologically. We continually revise our guesstimates of when Humanity became civilised, and we are also astounded, quite regularly, at how amazingly accomplished our so-called and often thought 'barbarian - like', palaeolithic ancestors actually were...we're discovering accomplished artisans, on par with our contemporary artists, but who lived 20,000, 30,000, 40,000 years ago.

No argument from me there.

Were finding megalithic constructions, astronomical calendars, advanced knowledge of mathematics that are upwards of 10,000 years and even older than we previously thought possible.

With so much we simply do not know, coupled with our contemporaneous arrogance of imagining we developed our knowledge and cultures in a linear fashion, and so our experts are unwilling to consider the possibility that our ancient ancestors may have once had access to technological wonders that we still do not have ourselves today, tells me that only an arrogant fool would discount anything that might have happened in the remote, pre-historic past.

But isn't that the fun and fascinating thing about science? Learning more about our past? The fact that we don't know nearly as much as some like to think we do is what drew me to science in general and Anthropology in particular, in the first place. Half the fun of it is trying to figure out the puzzle pieces and learning more from mistakes and errors than by getting it correct the first time around.

The only way to tell whether they had access to a vast amount of energy, using megalithic constructions to somehow conduct or generate the energy, is to work out how this might have been done, and replicate the technology...then we'll know.

Not necessarily so. There would be something in the archaeological record, residue of chemical reactions are one thing that would leave traces that would still be evident today.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: peter vlar

Then why not address the chemical reaction as requested? Is there not a YouTube video with a handy answer for the query?

Why not address the OP of the thread if your going to post on a thread as I am requesting you do now?

Your chemical reaction has nothing to do with the OP so its off topic.

But I am actually addressing the OP. its your lack of understanding of chemistry that makes you think otherwise. I addressed your OP earlier and you opted to ignore the questions. Its OK to just say you don't know or admit to an error in reasoning, its how everyone learns and whether you choose to believe it or not, often in science, more is learned from errors than from getting it correct the first time around.

Back to exactly how the chemical reaction you refuse to address applies to your OP...

It is your position that hydrogen was created from a mixture of zinc and diluted HCL per one of the videos you state is evidence affirming that the pyramid was built to generate power. What you fail to see however, and was pointed out by Ignorant_ape is there would most assuredly been an entirely separate chemical reaction between the HCL and Calcium Carbonate.

Do you know what calcium carbonate is? That's the million dollar question I guess because you're so completely focused on defending the veracity of your YouTube video collection that you completely ignore how important this little piece of I formation actually is.

The Great Pyramid of Giza contains,in addition to the 8,000 tons of granite brought in from Aswan but more importantly to your chemical reaction, roughly 5.5 million tons of limestone and another half million tons of mortar. Are you with me so far?

That works out to, give or take a few tons here or there...6 million tons of construction material based in calcium carbonate. This is why due diligence is so critical when dealing with science in general but particularly so in this instance where your own pet thesis is based upon an alleged chemical reaction. One which would not work the way you or your YouTube booster club understand or would be willing to acknowledgement because you have far too much invested in maintaining your alternative paradigm.

This scenario which you are promoting is a good example of the axiom that essentially states that an extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence to support it. Failing to understand something or do your own research outside of basing a belief on the work of others as presented in a video simply does not meet that requirement as it lacks due diligence on your end as well as legitimate citations to support your argument.

With that said, feel free to go look up and work out the chemistry. Personally, I'm all for alternative explanations and hypothesis provided they can be supported. The claim you make regarding the chemical reaction between HCL and zinc is not a possibility as the people who you have based all this on dont have the foggiest clue what they are talking about when they neglect to consider mitigating factors that would dismantle their agenda. Their agenda consists solely of parting money from the hands and wallets of people like you who want so badly to believe that they will shell out money for their books and to attend their "lectures" and I use lecture very loosely in this case.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but when you take the position and demeanor you have in this thread towards anyone who disagrees with your thesis you will inevitably take my reply negatively no matter what but I found it really ironic that you have mocked others and made snide comments regarding learning basic chemistry which in the end, have simply proven your absolute ignorance to science and the need for a little refreshing on basic chemistry yourself. You come off as having done no research at all to attempt to verify the veracity of the information presented in the videos that you continuously maintain as being the evidence everyone calls into question. Perhaps if you had done so, people wouldn't be so quick to levy condemnation your way.

Do yourself a favor and see what the real,chemical reaction would be and what the end result would consist of. The worst thing that will come of it is that you will have learned something new and hopefully you will do your own fact checking instead of taking everything presented in some dolts YouTube video as gospel truth.

Do you still believe the question was off topic?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

The only reason I can fathom for the salt residue, must signal that the GP. was submerged in salt water at some stage. Which would figure , its been around for a lot longer than believed in conventional theories.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I wasn't going to mention the rest but since you brought it up. It makes me wonder if the body and the mind of the Priest/shaman could connect to the "matrix" and basically talk to the Gods, or anyone else on the Earth for that matter, from this resonance chamber. He/she would have a good disciplined paradigm of what they were up to. Whereas the likes of Napoleon when he slept the night there, just mentioned "That no one would believe him if he said". As far as the uninitiated population went the general goings on would have kept them in awe. But the fact remains is that if a pre flood civilisation existed , it would have had to be held together from a central point of Civilisation. Which is interesting at the Great pyramid is central to the Earths geophysical landmass.

The shape of the landmasses before the deluge about ten thousand years back, would have made ocean voyages easier, as the sea distances would have been less. The fact of nicotine and coc aine, being found in mummies, is very telling. It also suggests another history. They had the Ocean going capabilities, and the ice caps would have reduced the Ocean and the navigating problems. Probably to the point where you just followed sunrise or sunset for your heading. The Polynesians prove this, as they can follow stars to the point of making fine passages through atolls..

I wonder what actually happened to the priest class, and the knowledge. I also think that a lot of the answers lay in the facing stones of the GP. We have essentially witnessed an act of true desecration, here. But on the other hand, they would have known what they were up against, and probably have left copies somewhere. If they were of the magnitude that all this seems to suggest, then they would have known the secret of life itself, or at least a version of it that satisfied their brand of pragmatism.

I think that the chambers might also have been some type of Portals. Where the user could alter local reality. If they really got things buzzing. The two chambers one for going and the other for coming. Because the statement that "Time fears the Pyramid " could mean a lot of things. But just might be suggestive of the purpose.

am:

Very interesting isnt it.

I think there may have been ans still is a worldwide grid which may connect to a larger universal grid which could power various things like stargates which could also be attributed to psychic phenomena as well. I imagine if you could somehow tune the acustics of the planets frequency and through thing like scalar waves and such all types of new and wonderous ways to manifest energy might become available or known of as magic back n the day.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

No objections to what you suggest. All we are left with are the observations of the uninitiated, even we can find some interesting clues. The leys or spirit lines, are they part of the energy required for the use of the portal?. Left to us as songs and superstition. Take the song "You take the high road and I'll take the low road but ill be in Scotland before you" refers to one person walking, and the other taking the spirit road, along the Ley or Dragon lines. At present I'm sure from personal observations, that in the " woo woo", when considering Astral travelling, being near or on a ley seems to heighten the effect.

The Ka was very important to the people that used the GP. But to my thinking something happened, and any one who actually knew how to operate the thing, disappeared. Then all that was left was some type of cargo cult going through the motions, with a lot of theatre, but not quite getting it, leaving us with one shattered religion. Gazing up at heaven, in a very well mapped out sky, much like, a monkey looking at an aircraft. But again totally missing the point.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

No objections to what you suggest. All we are left with are the observations of the uninitiated, even we can find some interesting clues. The leys or spirit lines, are they part of the energy required for the use of the portal?. Left to us as songs and superstition. Take the song "You take the high road and I'll take the low road but ill be in Scotland before you" refers to one person walking, and the other taking the spirit road, along the Ley or Dragon lines. At present I'm sure from personal observations, that in the " woo woo", when considering Astral travelling, being near or on a ley seems to heighten the effect.

The Ka was very important to the people that used the GP. But to my thinking something happened, and any one who actually knew how to operate the thing, disappeared. Then all that was left was some type of cargo cult going through the motions, with a lot of theatre, but not quite getting it, leaving us with one shattered religion. Gazing up at heaven, in a very well mapped out sky, much like, a monkey looking at an aircraft. But again totally missing the point.

Here is an video a that deals a bit with ley lines as well as sacred sites as harness the energy of counsiousness.

I would imagine such a stargate civilization to be capable of living on a variety of planets, meaning they may be out there somewhere waiting to return someday. . .

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Why don't any legitimate engineers any where believe this theory? This honestly isn't hard to prove or disprove. The ancient power plant theory is an interesting theory, there are certainly a few egyptain hieroglyphs that raise a couple questions regarding the potential for such a theory.

As well with in similar thoughts, (large space between but middle east) there exists the baghdad battery. Another remarkable find regarding ancient power.

Yet, there is not one chemist or engineer who believes this is what the pyramids were for.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

Why don't any legitimate engineers any where believe this theory? This honestly isn't hard to prove or disprove. The ancient power plant theory is an interesting theory, there are certainly a few egyptain hieroglyphs that raise a couple questions regarding the potential for such a theory.

As well with in similar thoughts, (large space between but middle east) there exists the baghdad battery. Another remarkable find regarding ancient power.

Yet, there is not one chemist or engineer who believes this is what the pyramids were for.

Interesting those ancient batteries.. . . .

As to the engineers I dunno some may say otherwise, its case by case.
Its an interesting thought that they at least had eletrictiy also there were pyramids around the world.
Different legends tell different tales of what they were for, always some contact another plane device to make gods and such, however none say they were burial tombs.

edit on 31-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar
You have some nerve, bringing things like science, and logic, and reason into this...Don't you realize this is the creative writing forum? Ooh....wait a minute.....

Excellent post, my friend. Unfortunately, I feel it will fall on deaf ears. The individuals pushing nescient theories (and I use that term loosely) about "power plants" and such clearly have no interest in educating themselves about the subjects that they speak so definitively of, or they would have already done so. After all, it's much easier to babble on about stargates and ley lines (disregarding the fact that neither has any basis in reality) than it is to pick up a book or do any research that doesn't consist of watching YouTube videos....

It's one thing to simply be uneducated on a given subject due to having never had the desire or opportunity to pursue it, but it's an entirely different thing to actively ignore those who try to educate you on the matter, and to remain willfully ignorant...

...And to the person who said the distances across the oceans were significantly shorter 10,000 years ago...You are joking, aren't you? Please say yes....

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well this thread made my jaw drop open more than a bit. Saying that I have massive doubts about the basic premise behind this is like saying that water is damp.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

water is not damp.
that would mean you do not doubt the op.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The batteries are remarkable for their time, what were they used for ? One could argue they didn't have a use, because at the time they may not have understood what it was they had created. If all you have done is create a source of energy with no way to harness it, it means nothing more than a happy accident. What uses they may have been able to surmise based on interaction with the device are unknown. It just seems very well refined given the available materials of the time, to have been used for nothing.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

The batteries are remarkable for their time, what were they used for ? One could argue they didn't have a use, because at the time they may not have understood what it was they had created. If all you have done is create a source of energy with no way to harness it, it means nothing more than a happy accident. What uses they may have been able to surmise based on interaction with the device are unknown. It just seems very well refined given the available materials of the time, to have been used for nothing.

The so called batteries are not batteries at all, they are storage jars for scrolls.
They have actually been found with scrolls inside them, but the YouTube nutters will never tell you that.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Here is an video a that deals a bit with ley lines as well as sacred sites as harness the energy of counsiousness.

I would imagine such a stargate civilization to be capable of living on a variety of planets, meaning they may be out there somewhere waiting to return someday. . .

This was very interesting, considering the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner, off the coast of Australia, maybe they should search where the grid indicates?

The mind can boggle, but knowing what we know about the quantum states of matter, and consciousness, if you put it all together it does tend to lead down to some interesting hypothesis.

Taking the GP. as an example, the infra structure required to build it, might not be possible in the Egypt of today. The vast amount of people required needed to be fed, how could they have worked in heats of up to fifty degrees? how would the crops grow which required to feed the vast workforce. The Nile flood which stop growth as well. Herodotus says that it wasn't built for Khufu, but before the deluge. If it was before the deluge then it would have been cooler . As the ice sheets reached southern Spain. So what happened?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This was very interesting, considering the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner, off the coast of Australia, maybe they should search where the grid indicates?
The mind can boggle, but knowing what we know about the quantum states of matter, and consciousness, if you put it all together it does tend to lead down to some interesting hypothesis.
Taking the GP. as an example, the infra structure required to build it, might not be possible in the Egypt of today. The vast amount of people required needed to be fed, how could they have worked in heats of up to fifty degrees? how would the crops grow which required to feed the vast workforce. The Nile flood which stop growth as well. Herodotus says that it wasn't built for Khufu, but before the deluge. If it was before the deluge then it would have been cooler . As the ice sheets reached southern Spain. So what happened?

Yes indeed the manipulation of reality itself may be what ancient societies may have mastered.

Modern scientists have found computer code in our current reality, could they be onto the methods of tuning the matrix of reality itself?

As to the other posters who have nothing on topic to say, I have looked over thier posts and see they have nothing to do with the vids in the OP at all. So they dont really deserve a response if they arent on topic.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yes indeed the manipulation of reality itself may be what ancient societies may have mastered.

Do you mean ancient societies like the Ancient Egyptians?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Do you mean ancient societies like the Ancient Egyptians?

Pyramids wernt limited to the egyptians, they are being found all ove the globe, so I believe it would be various societies like ancient Chinese, Indians, any society which existed in those days most likely had some kind of link to the energy I would guess.

Look at the Chinese Fengshen Yanyi stories of how they used Sky towers to welcome gods, create gods and perform various exploits in war.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I think we are talking about a society before the Ancient Egyptians, It seems that its Pre flood, and Global. Sometime around when the great ice dam in Canada broke, But disappeared after.The main sites were set up on a Grid system. The conjecture suggests that the communication was maintained by, telluric currents, which can somehow react with human consciousness. That's what the facts suggest.

One of Edgar Casey's, followers spent the night in the GP. and dreamt that she was in a Pyramid in Tibet, Whether that's relevant or not, I don't know. But my suspicion is that the Ka is held, in the lower astral, (for want of better linguistics) and messages could be relayed, by the dreamer. Note that the Ka is portrayed as a type of bird in some hieroglyphics, and in the Polynesian language, the word Ka means a parrot. I'm pretty sure that Ra also means the Sun in Polynesian, It seems their is more than a few leftovers of that time linguistically speaking. The tattooing of the face and lower jaw is common to Polynesians and some tribes in Egypt, (Moko).

In ancient times much the same as today, what would be the main currency? where consumer goods didn't distract. I think then the more you knew the more worth you had, just like today. But not like today, the division between the people with the "real" knowledge, would hold the rest in awe. It would have required many of these people to construct the GP. so whatever the society was, it must have been able to maintain and control a lot of brain and muscle . The main way for this type of control seems to be in fearful superstition. This is the effect that kept the uninitiated hard at it. The investment and time, would have had to be worth it. Are we looking at a structure designed to interact with , what the uninitiated would call , strange spooky, things, even talking to the " Gods", because it was the only way, they could describe it.

Then whoever actually knew how to operate it just seemed to vanish, then the uninitiated realised that desecrating it brought no punishment. So it must have been for a more practical purpose, than talking to God. Then when the "real" people had gone, you have a set of Pharaohs that have inherited something that they don't understand but find that they can govern in more or less the same way, and take over the Kudos of these monuments , along with the hangers on of the ruling class. So because now we have an essentially materialistic society much like our own, which operated in much the same way, but some rather large gaps were left in the knowledge, of life and death. Which in reality should be they main questions addressed. At present we seem to be left with the broken fragments of the whole.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join