It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids Could The Ancients Have Had Access To Infinate Power For The Matrix?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Here watch this video from the OP it should show you some evidence. If you watch the video it shows you they were making hydrogen power, how do they know that? They have found trace elements of the chemicals used to make it.

Lol enjoy the vid!

they said they found salt, and a guy theorised they used two chemicals (dilute hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc) to mix together to form hydrogen as a byproduct..

i dont think they said anything about what they do with the hydrogen produced though..

also, where did they get the amount of diluted hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc from to pour it into the shaft??

one more thing i dont think these two solutions produce salt which the guy is saying was found layered on the walls.

You see thats what this thread is about what they were doing with the power they were producing.
Get it got it good. . . . .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: AnuTyr

And exactly what is your evidence that this is the case? Youve got to give a little more to go in than a simple statement of affirmation.

Why's that then...stating his or her opinion is just that..no evidence is required to state an opinion.

Millions of people around this world believe in a creator deity, with no evidence to support that either.

The evidence is required when you are attempting to convince others that your opinion is the correct one, simply telling others of your opinion does not.

As far as the OP is concerned, the truth is i don't know one way or the other about a prehistoric world power grid...but i do know that we continually discover mind boggling puzzles in the archaeological record, and cannot fathom the purpose of many monuments, or even how they were accomplished technologically. We continually revise our guesstimates of when Humanity became civilised, and we are also astounded, quite regularly, at how amazingly accomplished our so-called and often thought 'barbarian - like', palaeolithic ancestors actually were...we're discovering accomplished artisans, on par with our contemporary artists, but who lived 20,000, 30,000, 40,000 years ago.

Were finding megalithic constructions, astronomical calendars, advanced knowledge of mathematics that are upwards of 10,000 years and even older than we previously thought possible.

With so much we simply do not know, coupled with our contemporaneous arrogance of imagining we developed our knowledge and cultures in a linear fashion, and so our experts are unwilling to consider the possibility that our ancient ancestors may have once had access to technological wonders that we still do not have ourselves today, tells me that only an arrogant fool would discount anything that might have happened in the remote, pre-historic past.

The only way to tell whether they had access to a vast amount of energy, using megalithic constructions to somehow conduct or generate the energy, is to work out how this might have been done, and replicate the technology...then we'll know.

edit on 27-1-2015 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Its all a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

a reply to: AnuTyr

And exactly what is your evidence that this is the case? Youve got to give a little more to go in than a simple statement of affirmation.

Why's that then...stating his or her opinion is just that..no evidence is required to state an opinion.

Millions of people around this world believe in a creator deity, with no evidence to support that either.

The evidence is required when you are attempting to convince others that your opinion is the correct one, simply telling others of your opinion does not.

And there is evidence of the pyramids being giant power plants. . . .

As I stated before in my OP look at the vids, they present real evidence for all to see.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I read this thread just for entertainment really but if I may, in the spirit of friendship, just say...

Infinite, is how you spell infinite.

I am not a member of the spelling police in any way shape or form but it is a word I have seen you use quite a lot and thought I should mention it.

Regards midicon.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

There's absolutely no evidence of either hydrogen production in the accompanying video, none in the archaeological record. None anywhere. There's a lot of speculation about what could possibly have been but no evidence at all.

It could be argued, convincingly too, that the Djedefre pyramid offers such proof of an energetic Hydrogen explosion in prehistory.

Unfortunately, much of the pyramid has been robbed over the years, but the remaining evidence points towards the pyramid being destroyed from forces that exploded from within.

Hydrogen generation would be at least one candidate for such an explosion in antiquity.

edit on 27-1-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

There's absolutely no evidence of either hydrogen production in the accompanying video, none in the archaeological record. None anywhere. There's a lot of speculation about what could possibly have been but no evidence at all.

It could be argued, convincingly too, that the Djedefre pyramid offers such proof of an energetic Hydrogen explosion in prehistory.

Unfortunately, much of the pyramid has been robbed over the years, but the remaining evidence points towards the pyramid being destroyed from forces that exploded from within.

Hydrogen generation would be at least one candidate for such an explosion in antiquity.

Good post, and has everything to do with the evidence presented in the OP video.
But what do you think they were doing with the virtual endless supply of power?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
They ran on unleaded lol

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
They ran on unleaded lol

It would be nice if your post reflected the OP in some way.

Not even very funny, at least say something funny as a joke if your going to be off topic.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citations required

Here watch this video from the OP it should show you some evidence. If you watch the video it shows you they were making hydrogen power, how do they know that? They have found trace elements of the chemicals used to make it.

Lol enjoy the vid!

hydorgen is 1 proton and one electron. What are these trace elements that are the supposed precursors of hydrogen?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

citations required

Lol enjoy the vid!

hydorgen is 1 proton and one electron. What are these trace elements that are the supposed precursors of hydrogen?

Not to bright, here is some basic chemistry which should be clear if you watched the video.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLordas you insist on lecturing people on " basic chemistry "

heres a question :

whats the reaction between hydrochloric acid and calcium carbonate ?????

hint - it falsifies the entire premise of your video

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: FormOfTheLordas you insist on lecturing people on " basic chemistry "

heres a question :

whats the reaction between hydrochloric acid and calcium carbonate ?????

hint - it falsifies the entire premise of your video

Lol some people just cant watch a simple video and understand what is being said so you know we have to show that zinc mixed with HCI makes. . . . . Wait for it. . . . . Hydrogen!

As to what they were doing with the power who knows, I would guess that they were doing a free energy broadcast similar to a Tesla Tower. Which must have powered not only countless devices but also effected the sentient life of the planet in some way.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

we are already aware that you are scientifically illiterate , so the question stands :

what is the reaction between HCL and calcium carbonate ?????????????

PS - google the " activity series " and things will be clearer

PPS - what was the source of " zinc " , or hydrochloric acid for that matter - does it not concern you that this hypothesis does not answer basic questions ?

i feel a full rebuttal of the vids will be needed

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
IF they could generate power ,I assume in form of electricity, why would it be to launch space ships or alter the "matrix" or whatever other implausible reasons there are?
Could it not simply have been to have a little light for reading and cooking or other mundane reasons?
Why do we (I include myself in this "we" ) always jump right for the most unrealistic options instead of the more "common sense" ones.

IMHO if there was truely that level of advancement back in the days, we would have been alot farther along today than we are now.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dmvr34
IF they could generate power ,I assume in form of electricity, why would it be to launch space ships or alter the "matrix" or whatever other implausible reasons there are?

Could it not simply have been to have a little light for reading and cooking or other mundane reasons?

Why do we (I include myself in this "we" ) always jump right for the most unrealistic options instead of the more "common sense" ones.

IMHO if there was truely that level of advancement back in the days, we would have been alot farther along today than we are now.

True it could have been for anything which is the purpose of the OP.
What were they doing with the power. . . .

Who knows they may have been more advanced than we are today in terms of technology as well as spirituality.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I remember a time when I used to be able to browse through the Ancient and Lost Civilizations forum and learn something. Now, it seems like nearly every thread is repeating one of a handful of outrageous ideas, none of which has a single piece of supporting evidence. Is history still taught in school? Is one still able to go into fields like archaeology and actually research and learn about our past? Or does everyone lean back, watch some Youtube videos, pick whichever nonsensical "theory" they like best, and then go around parroting it as truth? If there were any evidence to back up any of these fantastical claims, it would be one thing, but there isn't any, except in the minds of those who'd rather believe in fantasy than educate themselves about our 'mundane' past.

Such widespread willingness, and desire, even, to embrace ignorance and fantasy truly disturbs and saddens me....If the posts here these days are reflective of society at large, then I have some very deep concerns about our future.

*This isn't directed at anyone, or even this thread, in particular....

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I remember a time when I used to be able to browse through the Ancient and Lost Civilizations forum and learn something. Now, it seems like nearly every thread is repeating one of a handful of outrageous ideas, none of which has a single piece of supporting evidence. Is history still taught in school? Is one still able to go into fields like archaeology and actually research and learn about our past? Or does everyone lean back, watch some Youtube videos, pick whichever nonsensical "theory" they like best, and then go around parroting it as truth? If there were any evidence to back up any of these fantastical claims, it would be one thing, but there isn't any, except in the minds of those who'd rather believe in fantasy than educate themselves about our 'mundane' past.

Such widespread willingness, and desire, even, to embrace ignorance and fantasy truly disturbs and saddens me....If the posts here these days are reflective of society at large, then I have some very deep concerns about our future.

Says the guy who cant see the evidence cited within the video. You then start with your own ignorant rant on how there is no evidence, how truly pathetic.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Here is William Henrey talking about his stargate theory. . . .

I must say its very interesting, also egyptian mythos mentions creating bridges to various realms. . . .

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Says the guy who cant see the evidence cited within the video. You then start with your own ignorant rant on how there is no evidence, how truly pathetic.

All I see is extreme ideas at both ends of the scale. Loses the history books, and the new ages piriahs and go grab a pen and piece of paper and use mathematics to study the pyramids, because that's the only way you will ever get the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join