It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama --> 2015 State of the Union Address Tonight

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:05 PM

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
a reply to: xuenchen

Ok. I heard him say that he wants to bring cures for cancer and diabetes! I sure hope he is for real. I have been very negative about the fact that we don't have those yet. I don't have my hopes up until I see either diabetes or cancer or both cured. He better keep his word. Just imagine how medical costs would lower if those 2 are eliminated. I believe he knows about something that WE don't yet. If it is true.

They will never cure anything.. there was a cure in Canada and pharmaceutical companies don't want anything to do with it.. look up Google and put Canada cancer cure and you will see what I mean..

Meanwhile the places scamming peopke are actually doing that. ALS for example the 150 or so million that was raised for it during that bucket challenge crap only 27% of it literally was used for research rest was administrative costs.

My line..
There is no profit in a healthy population.. we will always make money off the sick and dying. Tons of money for we can charge whatever we want and they will pay. Even if it does t work.
edit on 1/20/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:25 PM
a reply to: ThichHeaded

I know they won't. When I first got diabetes, insulin was $14 US a bottle. It now costs $174-186 a bottle. The cost of manufacturing DID NOT increase. I just noticed in his speech that he said that they were going to cure cancer and diabetes. I know they will not, but if they did then Hillary would get the seat in 2016. I predict it will not happen, and it is another lie. The thing is, that is a very low thing to pick to lie about (so it better be true).

If ANYONE on here is a Democrat from Washington D.C. with any level of power, they should know that if Obama and the Democrats are able to keep that promise, then the Democrats WILL have the White House for 2016-20. I think I hear crickets chirping in the wintertime on this...

I just want to point it out, because it is a promise that could change my life, and probably will not be answered. Let it be recorded here to show more lies, assuming it turns out that way. I will be blown away if the Democratic Party can keep Obama's promise of curing diabetes and cancer. I will be even more blown away if Obama does it himself. What did I say about the crickets chirping in the wintertime....Yeah.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:04 PM
And where would the fun be without a Progressive-Liberal response to the response ....

MSNBC Hosts Lead Chorus of Vile Misogynist Tweets Against Republican Joni Ernst

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:51 PM
a reply to: xuenchen

All I have to say about the Pretender in Chiefs Speech tonight is this ........

" And then what did Jesus Say Papa Bama ? "

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:20 AM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:17 AM

originally posted by: muse7

That is Seriously the Look of a Man who Thinks his #e Don't Stink .

God H-E-L-P America !

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:57 AM
so...after having watched a recording of the 2015 SOTU speech....i'm left conflicted...

on the one hand, parts of it were really good...made him sound like he really gives a s**t....

on the other hand, parts of it were clearly bulls**t, and he made proposals for things that we really can't afford....

i don't think i liked it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>