It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which would be the first law you would undo if you could undo a law?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Tough choices... either income tax or term limits. I would have a hard time choosing between the two.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The law that allows everybody to vote.

The problem isn't the lobbyists.

It's the moronic people who vote based on seeing the 30 second TV commercials the lobbyists' money pays for.

If the people voting weren't complete morons the lobbyists wouldn't have any power.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Citizens United. the end.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Yeah that one and the patriot act need to go and the NDAA needs a good looking at too. Those plus federal income tax and pork are my top five as well, I think.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

How would you determine who could vote? IQ? EQ? Level of education achieved? Some combinations of all of the above?

Interesting concept, but I'd need to know more as I might not qualify!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Change the Federal Reserve system. Then make certain drugs (like marijuana legal), not the hardcore ones like meth. Perhaps the second one is a bit shallow, but quite honestly that is what got me to open up my mind and think more clearly. That is why I come to sites like this!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I would begin with the 1906 Pure Food and Drug Law. Repeal that and the underpinning of the "War on Drugs" slide away. That was the beginning of the pharmaceutical industry being in charge of health care in the name of "safety" but in reality took personal decisions out of the hands of doctors and patients and put those decisions into the hands of government bureaucrats. These government bureaucrats are in turn purchased by the highest bidder and wah-lah, we get the revolving door between the regulators and regulated. Thus natural remedies are magically transformed into "alternative" remedies and unspeakable chemical compounds with myriads of "side-effects" become "mainstream medicine."

And yes, I would repeal the Federal Reserve Act as well as the NDAA and Patriot Act as all are Progressive measures meant to give more control over the lives of citizens to gubbermint goobers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join