It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help1111 û¡ó²…¾­½Ä¹

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
this is Cut and paste
this is keyBoarD ¡¹É¡Àú¾¹˜¾»

Help

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sorry i cant help you. I just came to say your title made me laugh. Now i feel bad for laughing at your problem.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Did you try closing your browser and then reopening? That's what I do when I have had similar problems. If not that, try rebooting altogether.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Try clearing cookies and cache.
Fixes many a thing for me.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

if its a laptop u could have a special key button pressed, or desktop i had that issue, installed the keyboard software from microsoft and it took care of it too

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Clean your keyboard.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
After spending 20 min cutting and pasting into Google "keyboard showing funny characters" I finally just gave up and rebooted my PC and it was fine LOL

Im such a moron sometimes.

If anyone does know what I did and how I can fix it if it happens again would be great if you could let us know

Cheers to all who responded

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I once wiped my KB clean with a bit more than damp cloth after which it started doing the same.I then demolished it with a sledgehammer.

It rained keys.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

A little anecdote:

I was visiting a LAN party, went there friday 6pm. Me and literally everyone there tried to make the networkcard run (it functioned before!). We switches cards, drivers, everything.Reinstalled 2k, installed XP, win98SE. Turned it on and off a thousand times. Fast forward saturday, 10am:
This guy comes up with his floppy disk and says here, try those drivers (it was win2k then). I had no floppy drive with me, swapable HDD cage was at it´s place. So I borrowed one. Remember the power pins on those? I forgot to turn my machine off while plugging it in and shorted it. So, mobo did not react on power on. I unplugged the ATX power cords, replugged and booted with the floppy drive installed. win98SE login, TADA network is running. Installed win2k. No network. "Do the shorting trick, do it!" shouted someone. Guess what? It worked 2 times.

At least a third of all the gamers descended to troubleshoot on my machine. That would be about 50-60 people. No joke. All it took was a shortage.

Today, I conclude there was a faulty memory block on NB/SB that just needed a reset.
edit on 26-2-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

a reply to: Ericthedoubter
Did that with an axe to my HP printer after a nightmare of installing a #load of drivers (233mb, inf not extractable) just to let the printer eat the paper and spill it´s guts after pulling on said one. Went so far to film it and watched it several times. That was honey for the mood I tell you.View My Video
edit on 26-2-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join