It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Children Taken from Parents, Search Warrant for legal "miracle cure" supplement? WTH

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There are several things which seem odd here... first of all, if U.S. product safety laws work anything like I think they do, it's illegal for a product which is highly toxic to say on the labeling it can be consumed. According to the FDA "High oral doses of this bleach, such as those recommended in the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and symptoms of severe dehydration."

So either it's not really very dangerous to consume or the product packaging is a blatant violation of the law. In either case, the product its self is clearly not illegal to own, as many people obviously own this product. The police must have had good reason to believe that the parents were dosing their kids with MMS. There isn't much about this story which makes sense if you ask me.
edit on 20/1/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It`s not a dangerous acid.
Its a type of bleach. I have it at home and all my family have used it over the years, as my friends have too.
The FDA have been after Jim Humble for years to ban MMS.
People who sell the supplement have had their places raided and stocks removed.

You can see for yourself what its all about as there is a few videos on youtube with him being interviewed.
The amount you take is minimal.
The protocol we took was 5 drops of MMS with 25 drops of citric acid twice a day....that is so tiny an amount.
Jim reckons he has cured hundreds....if not thousands of Africans of Malaria. There`s a video out there claiming the red cross used the solution on Africans from the same disease.

I don't know how much of the stuff this family had in their home but it`s sold in 30ml bottles...!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: deadeyedick

Raid is horrible word, I should not have used it.

This wasn't a raid, it was an executed search warrant.

You can call it a rainbow if you want but the problem remains the same.

A half a dozen cops harrassing a household of people that did not break the law.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Annee

They avoid most contact with the government. The parents have home schooled their nine children, two of which have graduated and gone on to college. The Stanley’s keep to themselves, are generally self-sustained and consider themselves “preppers”. - See more at: healthimpactnews.com...

Thats it....good find Annee...i would put my money on it,the government do not like those self sufficient types

Perhaps, prior to this incident, someone asked the kids if they had any vaccination shots that they can remember and, maybe, one of the kids said no, we use this MMS stuff dad/mom give us and we have been fine.

Just saying, if that is what was on the warrant, someone must have known or highly suspected that they had it. Or, they cross referenced grocery receipts etc... either way, the story is lacking enough supporting details to tell us what really happened. I hope more accurate info comes to light so we can make some sense of this.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
There has to be more to this story.

This doesn't add up.

I am with you on that. I have never heard of a search warrant for something like this. How did the police even know he had the bleach miracle cure.

They have two kids in college now I wonder how the relationship with the family is at this point.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the police used this as a premise to gain entry talk to the children away from the parents and determine if they were in some sort of danger.

I really think there is much more to this story than is being told and the search warrant was just a means to get in and asses the situation.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This was an interesting post in that earlier thread, keep in mind this was written six years ago: esecallum said "Sorry to say but the health authorities are about to launch a massive campaign to get it banned and to prosecute any one who sells or makes any claims for it.

Jim Humble has asked a number of websites to remove his picture and name from their websites.

The FDA and their associates in other countries are investigating.

Thankfully i have got adequate stocks stored for my own use.

MMS is considered to be threat to the medical establishment's wealth,prestige and authority and must be stopped by all and any means in their opinion."

notice too how you can't give that comment a star or how there is no information for the "esecallum" profile

a reply to: alienscot1

edit on 20-1-2015 by bottleslingguy because: because it bothered me not to

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The lack of details should be a big f'ing clue to all you critical thinkers. We all know that if any justifing details were out there they would be reported to justify this move by the gov. They actually pay people to push these details when it comes to the media.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You have no idea if they did or did not break the law....

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

that is an assumption

the police are breaking the law

intent is always the answer to these cases

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

One can easily make it themselves however. Main ingredient is salt.

edit on 20-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Borox is sold in the drug store as a supplement. Bleach is toxic, its an unstable cancer causing chemical. This is a stable, far safer disinfectant and in many water works, this is replacing bleach, thankfully. But as for taking it, the protocols, people have to do their own research. Happen to think in the small amounts one does, its saved alot of lives. Compared to their very dangerous medications, and treatments, I don't need someone else deciding such a thing for me. In fact, that there is this huge controversy over it is a crime against humanity and it should be on the list of explained options that medical doctors tell patients about along with cannabis.

edit on 20-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I knew there was more to the story. Your link only provides one side.

www.arkansasmatters.com...

The above link has the other side of the story. The children weren't simply taken because of the MMS. When Human Services gets calls from people stating they believe there is abuse/neglect going on with children, they are obligated to respond. That is not taken lightly.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hinojosa said deputies responded to allegations of child abuse from two concerned residents who are close to the family.

www.arkansasonline.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This article seems to have a couple new details, like children barefoot in the snow, and a week later the kids are still being held. Plus pic.

www.yahoo.com...

NOTE: my internet keeps cutting out. So I'm just giving a link.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
When Human Services gets calls from people stating they believe there is abuse/neglect going on with children, they are obligated to respond. That is not taken lightly.

No it's not.

And when a family or commune type keep children isolated without access to tell their story (if there is one) to someone on the outside --- that really is a concern issue.
edit on 20-1-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

No charges of neglect or abuse have been filed against the Stanleys’ case that is being built [around] MMS and its possible danger to the children,”

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

From ChiefD's link.

“It’s never our desire as law enforcement officers or the Garland County Sheriff’s Office to remove any child from a home. However, it’s my commitment to protect all citizens of Garland County, especially minor children who simply cannot protect themselves. Although I cannot comment further as this is an ongoing investigation involving minor children, this case may lead to criminal arrests and charges being filed. It was the opinion of onsite investigators with the Garland County Sheriff’s Department and Arkansas State Police the children were at risk of serious harm and the decision was made to remove the minor children from the home pursuant to the Arkansas Child Maltreatment Act, 12-18-1001. Additionally, I would encourage the public not to try this case in social media or the public in general as it could affect the minor children involved. As certain facts come to light, I am confident the public will understand why this decision was made and I firmly stand behind this decision to protect the children involved.”

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
This article seems to have a couple new details, like children barefoot in the snow, and a week later the kids are still being held. Plus pic.

www.yahoo.com...

NOTE: my internet keeps cutting out. So I'm just giving a link.

The Stanleys are reportedly a religious couple who are “preppers” (end-of- world survivalists) and who have home homeschooled their nine children, two of which are grown and live outside the home. Hal has noted that he occasionally uses MMS — a legal substance that’s not FDA-approved (because as a supplement, it doesn’t need to be) — mostly for purifying their garden water. He says the children have never used the supplement. Regarding the kids going outside without shoes, Michelle noted in her email, “it’s like a tradition to briefly run out in the snow barefoot and take a picture of the footprints.”

If this was a quick harmless thing done for fun, I can see it and have no problem with it. I KNOW child abuse. Especially in the snow. I lived it. I have Reynauld's disease from moderate hypothermia due to my stepmother getting mad at my sister and I back in the 80's. What did I get in trouble for? Lying to my father about where my stepmother was. She went to Bingo and told me to not tell my dad where she was because she had spent too much money that month and she didn't want him to know where she'd been. He knew, he wasn't stupid, but they loved putting me in the middle of it. He came home drunk as a skunk from the VFW and asked where she was. I gave her "I don't know" answer. All is right with the world. She comes home, he asks where were you? She won money, so she replies, "She knew where I was, why did she lie to you?" Threw me under the bus! My father came raging at me to choke me. She blocked me, he got madder and took off. For lying, I had to sit outside in my pajamas in negative 10 degree weather. No coat, no gloves, no socks even. I was freezing! It started at 8pm. By midnight she made me move from the front porch to the back porch to the neighbors wouldn't notice. By 1 I was falling asleep from the cold. She had my brother bang on the door every time I fell asleep to wake me up. My punishment was over at 3am. Hooray for me! Not! Now I get freezing cold at anything below 85 degrees. My hands can go numbs and lose sensation and drop things even just holding a cup of icy soda. They've even done it with hot tea. Broke my favorite mug that way. I got tired of being in the middle, BTW, so when she hid credit card receipts during their bankruptcy and separation, I got them out of my closet and just quietly handed them to my dad. Such is the life for some kids.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I some what agree with you.
From what I read about this product tho it seems rather mixed.

I am all for stuff out side of the pharmacy, but still needs some sort of regulation.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The family in question, from their allowed visitation.

Couple more taken at their home.

edit on Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:41:51 -0600 by TKDRL because: Sorry, uploaded thumbs instead of full images lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join