It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Message to Westboro Baptist Church from the Sinners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If you approve this message, pass it on - perhaps they will see it someday.

Dear people of the Westboro Baptist Church,

Unlike you, I am a sinner. Jesus came to me anyway you see, with arms wide open, in love, and offered me this beautiful gift of salvation. He explained to me why I needed a savior, and told me the bible was the true Word of God. So I thought that I, a sinner, would share with you a few of those truths.

Correction and instruction in righteousness is for the church. Outside of the Church, it is God's job. As it is written:

"What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you." 1 Corinthians 5:12-13

How God judges, apparently, is to give people over to their depravity. It is what they wanted after all, therefore God lets them have it. As it is written:

"And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper" Romans 1:28

And God speaks through the Word of God to those who condemn and judge others:

"You may think you can condemn such people, but you are just as bad, and you have no excuse! When you say they are wicked and should be punished, you are condemning yourself, for you who judge others do these very same things." Romans 1:29

What are those things you do, do you ask?

"They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy." Romans 1:29-31

God also says:

"And we know that the judgment of God rightly falls upon those who practice such things. But do you suppose this, O man, when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance? But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God" Romans 2: 2-5

So I, a sinner, just want you to know this Word in order to give you one last chance at repentance, because God does love us sinners so much that HE sent his only begotten son so that all who believeth in HIM shall not perish, but have ever lasting life. As it is written:

"To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger." Romans 2:7-8

The time for all of us to repent is now, lest we find ourselves among those who say "Lord Lord did we not prophecy in your name?"

I, a simple sinner, and one of the children of Israel would like to invite you to meet my Lord, Jesus of Nazareth and the Messiah of whom the prophets of old spoke.

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him" (Revelation 3:20).

He is right there, and he loves you so much, he just asks your love in return. Remember HIS commandments - Love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and love your neighbor as yourself.

He died for the sinner since the righteous have no need of a savior.

Mark 2:17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Are you a sinner? Ask the scripture if you do not know:

As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one " Romans 3:10

But Jesus died, so that you could be presented Holy before God on the day of Judgement:

"But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation" Colossians 1:22

^^^ That is more than a magic sentence and heaven on a technicality by the way - it includes following ALL of HIS word, not just select parts we happen to like or agree with, but this can only be done through Jesus Christ after you accept HIM into your heart and die to this world.

If you are living in love, then it is a sign for you "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."1 John 4:16

When it comes time for the judgement of sin on this earth, God will do the judging. Until then, I invite all unto the way of the Lord, in love and hope for us all. If HE can save me, HE can save anyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
They seem to be fixated on the old testament god, nevermind the forgiveness nonsense.

Its all fire and brimstone with them, I wouldn't entirely be shocked if the old man demanded foreskins from his daughters husbands.

Very good rant though

a reply to: OpinionatedB

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Unless they are these same jews that they claim God hates, then they cannot ignore the new testament. However, if they are those same jews they claim God hates, then they are pronouncing judgment upon their own heads.

link

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Unless they are these same jews that they claim God hates, then they cannot ignore the new testament. However, if they are those same jews they claim God hates, then they are pronouncing judgment upon their own heads.

link

And you probably have never heard of William Branham. There's a whole lot of people who are Branhamites, go check it out.

Willam Branham even said in public sermons, called them "hook nosed Jews"...sorry for that offense. Check out William Branham if you don't feel sad enough as it is.
edit on 1/20/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

No i had never heard of him, but i just skimmed the wiki page and this is my impression so far:

For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables. 2 Tim 4:3-4

I'll read more. I do think these types of church leaders are so sad, they seem to me to be trying to destroy the message of Christ rather than sharing the gospel.
edit on 20-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My comment to the West...what ever Baptist Church is YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!!! SO STFU!!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

If you approve this message, pass it on - perhaps they will see it someday.

Dear people of the Westboro Baptist Church,

Unlike you, I am a sinner. Jesus came to me anyway you see, with arms wide open, in love, and offered me this beautiful gift of salvation. He explained to me why I needed a savior, and told me the bible was the true Word of God. So I thought that I, a sinner, would share with you a few of those truths.

Correction and instruction in righteousness is for the church. Outside of the Church, it is God's job. As it is written:

"What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you." 1 Corinthians 5:12-13

How God judges, apparently, is to give people over to their depravity. It is what they wanted after all, therefore God lets them have it. As it is written:

"And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper" Romans 1:28

And God speaks through the Word of God to those who condemn and judge others:

"You may think you can condemn such people, but you are just as bad, and you have no excuse! When you say they are wicked and should be punished, you are condemning yourself, for you who judge others do these very same things." Romans 1:29

What are those things you do, do you ask?

"They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy." Romans 1:29-31

God also says:

"And we know that the judgment of God rightly falls upon those who practice such things. But do you suppose this, O man, when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance? But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God" Romans 2: 2-5

So I, a sinner, just want you to know this Word in order to give you one last chance at repentance, because God does love us sinners so much that HE sent his only begotten son so that all who believeth in HIM shall not perish, but have ever lasting life. As it is written:

"To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger." Romans 2:7-8

The time for all of us to repent is now, lest we find ourselves among those who say "Lord Lord did we not prophecy in your name?"

I, a simple sinner, and one of the children of Israel would like to invite you to meet my Lord, Jesus of Nazareth and the Messiah of whom the prophets of old spoke.

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him" (Revelation 3:20).

He is right there, and he loves you so much, he just asks your love in return. Remember HIS commandments - Love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and love your neighbor as yourself.

He died for the sinner since the righteous have no need of a savior.

Mark 2:17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Are you a sinner? Ask the scripture if you do not know:

As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one " Romans 3:10

But Jesus died, so that you could be presented Holy before God on the day of Judgement:

"But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation" Colossians 1:22

^^^ That is more than a magic sentence and heaven on a technicality by the way - it includes following ALL of HIS word, not just select parts we happen to like or agree with, but this can only be done through Jesus Christ after you accept HIM into your heart and die to this world.

If you are living in love, then it is a sign for you "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."1 John 4:16

When it comes time for the judgement of sin on this earth, God will do the judging. Until then, I invite all unto the way of the Lord, in love and hope for us all. If HE can save me, HE can save anyone.

I couldn't have said it any better if I tried! Thanks! And DuckforcoveR is right. It is easier for some Christians and non-Christians to hate God if they can imagine Him as fire and brimstone, or get mad at Him for various reasons. I know, I've been there. An angel came to visit me to tell me my daughter died, when she was born, but she would return to me. That she would have health problems but she would overcome each and every one. The angel has been right on everything thus far. My daughter was born missing part of her brain. By all rights she shouldn't be able to walk, talk, nor be able to eat. Most people with this condition have a feeding tube the rest of their life. My daughter is a walking, talking, eating miracle. My daughter has autism. I was told there was no way she has autism because she communicates. But she does. She has seizures in both halves of her brain, which she shouldn't because of that part of the brain missing allows seizures to go from half of the brain to the other. Doctors will perform surgery and remove the part she has missing to stop the seizures from jumping from one half to the other. Somehow, medically it's impossible, but it's happening, she has them without the bridge to allow the jump. Between oxygen loss at birth, autism, and missing part of brain, I have a soon-to-be 20 year old going on 12. She has been this age since 15 now, so it's likely she hit her ceiling. I thank God every day for her. Now and then she talks about her "brothers and sisters" in Heaven and she mentions them by name. (My 5 miscarriages.) She says she met two of them when she died when she was born, and the other 3 came to her to play at night sometimes. My ex made her see a psychiatrist who told her it's not nice to talk fairy tales, so she doesn't talk about it anymore. He's atheist. She loved talking about them. Oh well. Since my daughter has been born, my entire life has don a 180. I used to b so mad at God because of so much pain I had gone through, especially being raped as a child and getting no justice. (6 months probation and being told I initiated contact at age 7) Then being stalked for a year by my rapist. I was mad at the world, mad at life, mad at God. I even attempted suicide at age 13, who wants to live with those kind of memories, especially being told it's YOUR fault! YOU enticed an adult. After my daughter was born, I forgave myself the pain. I forgave myself the anger I felt against Him. I begged His forgiveness. I admit, some days I still sin, and I start over.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

You know something that helps with past pain? Its something I did and it helped me immensely. Start writing about it. Write about everything that happened, you don't have to show it to anyone, but write all that happened and all you feel.

Its helps in the forgiving of both self and others, and you end up feeling peace about it all in the end. I went through a lot too, granted not the same things you did but we all have our own trials in life.. but writing was a great help for me.

Thank you for you comment, and sharing your miracle.. give your daughter a kiss from me.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Excellent message. Full of the Holy Spirit, written in love with a foundation in wisdom.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: WarminIndy

No i had never heard of him, but i just skimmed the wiki page and this is my impression so far:

For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables. 2 Tim 4:3-4

I'll read more. I do think these types of church leaders are so sad, they seem to me to be trying to destroy the message of Christ rather than sharing the gospel.

He falsely predicted the end of the world to occur in 1977. Scripture says that a true prophet of God will never be wrong.

He claimed that the angel that commissioned him to proclaim "additional revelations from Christ" had been his "spiritual guide" since he was a child. So basically what he really had was what is termed "a familiar spirit", which is not an angel, but a deceiving spirit. Also, there are no "additional revelations". God's Word has been fully revealed to us. The Holy Spirit guides us in deeper understanding of His Word, but His Word is complete and stands on its own, no additions or new revelations necessary.

According to the standard of measurement given to us in scripture, William Branham is a false prophet who preached another Gospel.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You know something that helps with past pain? Its something I did and it helped me immensely. Start writing about it. Write about everything that happened, you don't have to show it to anyone, but write all that happened and all you feel.

Its helps in the forgiving of both self and others, and you end up feeling peace about it all in the end. I went through a lot too, granted not the same things you did but we all have our own trials in life.. but writing was a great help for me.

Thank you for you comment, and sharing your miracle.. give your daughter a kiss from me.

I have written a lot. Some I did share were poems that were about pain, but didn't go into specifics. I've also written song lyrics, just never published either. I was someone that was emotionally and physically abused by a paranoid schizophrenic birth mother, she left, my dad hired our neighbor as a sitter, who of course took advantage of me. This was a deep dark family secret that even my own brother and sister never knew, not even almost 40 years later. Again reinforcing the "YOU did something wrong." I was also physically and emotionally abused by my father and stepmother while my father was going through his "I'm an alcoholic" stage. Thank God he got passed that. Of course that didn't help my anger at that time period though. I am over it now. I understand why he drank then, I just didn't understand it as a kid. I have alcoholic tendencies. During my divorce, I admit I was weak and succumbed, but I was able to pick myself back up and quit. I'm such a control freak that as soon as I realized I wasn't in control, I had to put a stop to it. Because of all the abuse early in life, as well as other reasons, I now have various health issues. Not so fun. But I refuse to let them bring me down. My daughter brings a smile to my face every day.

My latest example was this weekend. She was trying to describe the neighbors dogs. She said they had 2 pit bulls and a "yaperanian" [sic]. I said a Pomeranian? She replied, "Yeah, but it yaps all the time, so it's a yaperanian!" LOL How can you NOT smile at that!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

When the devil live in your mind, everywhere you look you see him!

They give him all of their attention instead of keeping the mind focused on what is Pure and Praise-worthy.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hugs.

(I must have a second line, but didn't know what else to say, so simply hugs).

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Hugs.

(I must have a second line, but didn't know what else to say, so simply hugs).

Thank you WarminIndy. I appreciate that. Some days I used to wonder where I get my strength, now I see I had it all along, I didn't recognize it in myself. I am learning to call on God more and more to allow Him to show me what I am truly capable of.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to message me. I can be an ear if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to message me. I can be an ear if nothing else.

Thank you so much.

I have sent you a message. I appreciate it. Your offer of kindness and friendship was a joy to receive.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

replied, and nothing to thank me for..

top topics

join