It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British mum who fled to join ISIS may be sent BACK to Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
To be honest Syria probably don't want her either, we've got to deal with our own trash, not force another country to put up with her.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua
Yes Saudi Arabia is not much better. My mothers husband has a Saudi nephew(student) that just arrived the other day for school here in Vancouver(1st time). I look forward to meeting him and getting a feel for how things are there..he must be in total culture shock at the moment.

edit on 22-1-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

When at uni I never liked the Saudi students. Much Prefer Iranians, more friendly and modern thinking.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent

IMO her son should be taken away from her and she can rot in Syria.

And when her son grows up...???

He can blame his mother for her own problems and her selfish attitude towards him.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
If they send her back to Syria they will disembowel her its essentially a death sentence.

Couldn't care less.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

She arrived back in The U.K. last night and has now been arrested.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I know it's not the same person but just popped up on my phone, police here in the UK are trying to trace 3 school girls who have believed fled to Syria. To be fair I couldn't give a monkeys what happens to them even if they all ended up catching a JDAM from a bomber. I'll like to leave a message for them though ...

Don't bother coming back when you get out there and realise it wasn't what you expected

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

www.bbc.co.uk...

She will only be released without charge and her benefits that she is probably on will still keep coming.

If people want to go to Syria to join ISIS then let them, on one condition that their passports are taken once they leave and revoked and banned from re-entering the country

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

www.bbc.co.uk...

Good grief.

We should have known our gov would do the opposite of what citizens want. It usually does.

If she walks I can't see her or her family escaping the wrath of her neighbours and other citizens for what she did - unless gov provides them with protection courtesy of the taxpayer, which will also fuel OUTRAGE amongst UK citizens.

If she goes to jail, I can guarantee she will get zero sympathy from inmates and will have to be segregated for her own safety. She'll face outrage in this country wherever she goes.

What should happen, is to make her tell her story (from her jail cell) on every tv channel, show it in all schools and colleges so they can all see and hear for themselves the reality of what awaits them should they be thinking of going there.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

That's the problem though doll because of her human rights she'll get a chance to move and have protection. She won't face jail time I have zero faith in our justice system now

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So she's good to go as far as ISIS committing murder/rape/mayhem and her son living in a war zone but marrying a one legged man was the line she couldn't cross? Her priorities are seriously screwed up. Sounds like she's found her people, fits right in.

Giving the boy to the same family who raised her probably isn't a good idea. He could turn out worse than mom if the family supports her mania. Whether they do or not he could become resentful. Imo adoption would be best.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm really not understanding the mindset of all these young girls going out to Syria to be jihadi brides. It's beyond comprehension. They must know what they are getting involved in and have some idea what the conditions are out there. It's not like ISIS and their actions are a secret

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr
Fakebook generation...it's a tragic reality.
...who needs MKultra.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I'm really not understanding the mindset of all these young girls going out to Syria to be jihadi brides. It's beyond comprehension. They must know what they are getting involved in and have some idea what the conditions are out there. It's not like ISIS and their actions are a secret

What you mean ISIS arnt going to treat them like queens and give them anything they want ? Yeh I agree with you I don't see what these girls find so appealing to travel to that region. Do they think they can marry a ISIS war lord and life is going to be perfect .. Pfft

Then again their minds are young and vulnerable. Probably why they are so easily persuaded to go there ... Sad really ..REALLY sad

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

2 of them are 15 and the other is 16, 15!! Definetly brainwashed, but groomed more so (as we know what isis will do with them) 15!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
she took her 16 month old son to syria!

so she could join isis!

Every cloud......

IS militants tried to force her to marry a one-legged fighter.

Bring the child home to the family, and send the mother back to syria to marry the one legged fighter or just send her back to syria so she can explain why she bolted on them.

I know. I just... oh how to put this? It reads like she didn't want to marry someone because he was one-legged. Nevermind the fact that he is barbaric, murderous, hate-infested. WHAAAA? What did I just read???

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

There is a little part of me that thinks she should never be allowed back in the uk, but over the years many youngesters have made stupid choices that they have later regretted and would have run away from given the chance. eg joining the army in 1914, running away to sea during the victorian times. should we really punish naive youngesters so harshly that they can never rejoin their family?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: eccentriclady

There is a little part of me that thinks she should never be allowed back in the uk, but over the years many youngesters have made stupid choices that they have later regretted and would have run away from given the chance. eg joining the army in 1914, running away to sea during the victorian times. should we really punish naive youngesters so harshly that they can never rejoin their family?

I know, but she's 25 not 16. She's young, but hardly a youngster, IMO.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join