It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British mum who fled to join ISIS may be sent BACK to Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Id go one step futher.

Seeing as we are at war with ISIS Id do like we did to spy's and to traitors in WW2, give her a military tribunal the stick her up against a wall and shot her. It would be more mercy than she deserves , if she was sent back ISIS would likely gang rape her then cut her head off for coming home.

Im not a fan of capital punishment, but in war you kill the enemy and that includes traitors and spy's.
edit on 21-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: yuppa

So being a mother gives you a blank check to break the law?

Take the child away and give it to a family that will raise it right.

There is no way in hell the traitorous bitch is in any way capable of being a good mother anyway. She is a right off.

There are a few crime were there should be no forgiveness or secound chances.

Premeditated murder.
Pedophilia
Serial Rape
Committing a terrorist act or Joining a known terrorist organization.

No parole and no second chances for the above EVER IMHO.

The woman herself Did not commit any crimes yet though. But she should be put under surveillance and made to wear a ankle monitor. She could also be used to provide intelligence on the inner workings of life there. Why throw away a peice of meat that can be used?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: crazyewok

So being a mother gives you a blank check to break the law?

Take the child away and give it to a family that will raise it right.

There is no way in hell the traitorous bitch is in any way capable of being a good mother anyway. She is a right off.

There are a few crime were there should be no forgiveness or secound chances.

Premeditated murder.
Pedophilia
Serial Rape
Committing a terrorist act or Joining a known terrorist organization.

No parole and no second chances for the above EVER IMHO.

The woman herself Did not commit any crimes yet though. But she should be put under surveillance and made to wear a ankle monitor. She could also be used to provide intelligence on the inner workings of life there. Why throw away a peice of meat that can be used?

Running off to the enemy is treason.

Taking your child to a war zone among monsters that i ISIS is beyond negligence! What she did is second only to being a pedophile in the scale of being a unfit parent!

She is not fit in any way shape or form to raise a child!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yep.... tough.
You wanna go and join ISIS then go join them... if she went entirely of her own free will then send her back there.

edit on 21/1/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

HAs she been tried for treason? was there a trial? Stop letting your emotion get in the way. fact is sh e didnt kill or participate in anything did she? I thought brits were all about law and order. Yes she has had no trial yet. bring her back take the kid then have a trial. I am not saying let her roam around though.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

HAs she been tried for treason? was there a trial? Stop letting your emotion get in the way. fact is sh e didnt kill or participate in anything did she? I thought brits were all about law and order. Yes she has had no trial yet. bring her back take the kid then have a trial. I am not saying let her roam around though.

I am all for a trial. Preferably a military tribunal as she ran off to the enemy.

so yes I want due process.

But when found guilty she should be sent back or face a firing squad.

Either way her child should be taken and given to a competent parent.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The child should be returned she can go to paradise..there are no illusions about where she was going. These losers go there so they can do thier worst with no repurcussions and then they want to come back to this horrible western decadence. NOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPE.
Just because she did not do anything that is known doesn't make her ok..a person can be charged with attempted murder or conspiracy without lifting a finger..the intent is what counts.
edit on 21-1-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Now we are in agreement.I totally agree now with ya. give her a trial and that satisfies me.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

2 times then its punishment time

she went to join isis, she was fully aware of what there doing. but this little brat didnt want to stay as she didnt have the comforts of home so she ran away. she didnt run away because of what there doing.

once she is back in england it most likely be the british public reciving the punishment when she carrys on her work here. rememeber she didnt leave because she disagread with what isis are doing, she left because she had "none of the comforts we are used to in Britain.

fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me .... you can't get fooled again

edit on 21-1-2015 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If she went to join ISIS does that mean she is AWOL from their army and should be seen as a prisoner of war.
Maybe we can send her back or trade her for a hostage.

You just know she'll return to the UK and be on the benefit system

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Why the need for a trial?

She chose to do this in October last year, which is only 3 months ago. She would have seen and known what ISIS was all about. She chose to still go. No one forced her to.

As such...she should have her passport revoked. She made her bed and now she needs to lie in it. Unlucky for her.

If that makes her an example, then so be it.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Wrong she's broken several laws and admitted to the following
1) Treason (technically punishable by death as it's the highest crime in the UK)
2) Joining an illegal terrorist group
3) Endangering her child's life, child abuse, child neglect etc..
4) Any UK citizen aiding ISIS has their ciizenship removed and no longer has the right to return or to trial by UK courts under the following Law

---
1. SEIZE U.K. citizens' passports to stop them from going to fight for ISIS
2. SEIZE passports of those who fought for ISIS at the border (entry & exit)
3. BLOCK foreigners suspected of terrorism from entering the U.K.
4. STRIP U.K. citizenship from any Jihadist with dual UK/other nationality
5. STRIP U.K. citizenship from naturalized citizens convicted of terrorism
6. RESTRICT movements of U.K. citizen-Jihadists inside the U.K.
7. REFUSE landing rights to airlines that fail to enforce UK "No--Fly" list. [Any person on the list cannot board a flight in the U.K., entry or exit).
-------
She lost all rights and legal protection the second she joined the group - as it should be.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just a question, but could she find herself in the same boat as the prisoners at Gitmo? Where no one wants her? Will Syria even take her back?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
just like her isis husband to be.... she doesn't have a leg to stand on!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I wonder how you know this women has not committed 'any crimes' (apart from going to support a group that our government is at war with)? How do you know she hasn't been trained to fight, make explosives etc? According to the media a number of british born women have gone and are running brothels etc so I can't see how you can know for sure what she has been up to - naturally she wouldn't own up and claim complete innocense when wanting to come back.

I think its ridiculous actually to expect british people to have to put up with this kind of danger which is an unnecessary threat to their security and way of life.

Also its time people stopped their limited view that islam is simply a religion like the other desert religions. It brings its own legal system and political one which runs counter to our way of living, especially for women and people need to ask themselves, if they think this way of life could ever be compatible with the system of government and law we have in western countries and how on earth can it be possible to assimilate these rigid and sometimes backwards beliefs into modern western countries especially when you have the young people thinking they can go off to jihad and then come romping back again. We already have various muslim only groups and sharia operating instead of full integration into western ways, so they are splintering off into a society within society which is not the integration that the government sells to the public and is giving us repercussions that are dangerous and probably very costly.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

To everyone who disagrees with giving th ewoman a trail. WHat if she was mentally incopmetent? I cant believe everyone here who espouses law and order is so quick to hang this ignorant woman.

I know i know ignorance is no excuse for th elaw but was she gone before they passed that law? If she was no tthere when it was pased and didnt know about it then she has grounds at least to have a hearing.

Sticking her in a prison cell and putting her on trials not good? Here is a question. since you all want to basically kil the woman . Its easy when someone does the deed right?

You all know my thoughts on most terrorist suspects but i say something opposite one time i get the third degree.

Will this make you all happy? ahem. Yeha burn the witch at the stake! bury her up to her neck and stone her to death. rape her repeatedly until shes a lifeless corpse while her son watches.

Thats what is going to happen to the moron but hey dont feel bad. So much for the spirit of forgiveness huh?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Getting into syria is not like getting the bus down town.

To be able to travel to syria she had to have some working brain sells.

If she can do that then she is mentaly competent to tell right from wrong.
edit on 21-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I was thinking about this for a while tonight whilst I was enjoying a few pints in the pub - it was a bit quiet tonight.

Its true - we British quite rightly pride ourselves in following due law.
And as such if Turkey do return her here - which is far from a given - she should be tried under the law of this land.

If found guilty - which is highly likely - then she should be forcibly repatriated to somewhere deep in IS controlled land.
I'm sure they would love to hear her explanation as to why she deserted them - I think there's more than just a bit of karma in that.

Her son should be taken into care by Social Services, I'm sure there'd be plenty within the moderate Muslim community that we hear so much about who would be more than willing to adopt the child and bring it up in accordance with the caring religion Islam is and to respect traditional British law and values etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Shiloh7
So much for the spirit of forgiveness huh?

Sometimes there is no forgiving..maybee if she went to join a group that only beheaded a few people it would be ok?..not.
Put her on trial by all means.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
maybee if she went to join a group that only beheaded a few people it would be ok?..not.

I guess that takes Saudi Arabia off the table.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join