It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[EXCLUSIVE] Super Nintendo predicted 9/11 NINE years ago!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So it was 8pm on a Friday night. I sprained my ankle trying to manipulate physics, however we always knowscience always wins. Needless to say, it would be near impossible to traverse the streets of Wales tonight. Going out was simply out of the question. Its alright. I need to save some money anyway. Im still not used to holding UK money so I try to get it out of my hands as soon as possible. Kebabs and chips is where its at.

Friday night, and absolutely nothing to do. So I resorted to the only thing that could entertain literally anyone at any given time. Old-school SNES Emulators. You ask why. I ask why not?

For those of you that dont know what an emulator is, let me manage to give you a quick breakdown. Old school games (Atari, Nintendo, Sega) can be played on your fun little PC by downloading an emulator (the equivalent of the console) and with your newly acquired emulator, you can play what are called ROMS (the equivalent of the plastic cart games). Oh, and its free!

I didnt want to play the old school classics like Mario. Not at all. I was trying to find the real grimy games. The games in which you wonder if the creators were just in some back office doing lines of coc aine and they just so happened to throw a few pixels together and call it a game. You know, the ones that time forgot about.

Going through the list. Lets seeAmerican Gladiators, nah too commercial. On a side note: What ever happened to those guys? When is E! going to run a special on them? They deserve it. Math Blaster, way too educational, Ill probably humiliate myself anyway. Combatribes. Yes. I can already tell this is my Zen. Combatribes. Its too cool to spell out Combat. And too lazy to separate the words. My type of game.

I threw it on, waited a while. Took time to look at my abnormally inflated ankle. Look back up and Im greeted to this:

The Combatribes have come to New York City, The center of all evil in the United States

Wow. Thats a pretty strong statement coming from a few Japanese game designers. Maybe they knew something that we didnt. Or maybe they were just lost in translation. Whatever the case may be, I knew that this game was worth playing.

Story? Plot? Nonsense. Who needs one? Nintendo doesnt. Neither does Combatribes. They just want to bash some heads. Who can blame them?

That is essentially what life is is all about. Finding the action. What is more me meaningful? And these guys know whats up. Look at the torn sleeveless multi-color vest. Check out their stylish 90s haircuts. These were bad dudes, they just emanating heterosexuality.
Its time to find some action

Out of all these bad dudes I had to pick the Carl Weathers look alike. I knew he could find some answers without taking any crap. Bullova is the name, and his yellow tech-vest with matching yellow jeans just shows the world how hardcore he really is. But first to really understand Bullova, we must know where he comes from.

Bullova was the child of a failed marriage between Bullova Sr. and his biological mother Susan. At the tender age of nine marital arguments took a hold on his parents relationship when they filed for divorce. Apparently Bullova Sr. was caught cheating with a good family friend known as Uncle Howie (although there is no blood relationship). After Susan discovered that Bullova Sr. cheated on her with another man, she felt inadequate as a woman and quickly abandoned her family and fled to Budapest where she still resides. No one has heard from her since.

Needless to say this ordeal was stressful for Bullova Jr. His Uncle Howie changed his name to Bullova Sr (pictured on the left). His original father (pictured on the right) was ecstatic to have someone that really cared for him. Now, being a child of a struggling gay couple living in Queens, NY his life took a turn for the worst. Kids at school begin to pick on him. Bullova would come home everyday after school with black eyes and bruises. He didnt know how to defend himself from the horrific bullies. Until one day, his two fathers trained him in the art of street fighting. They dedicated three hours each day teaching him basic moves and the philosophy of street fighting. Bullova couldnt get enough. He would awaken in the middle of the night only to practice grasps, punches, and evasive maneuvers. Pretty soon, the bullies that picked on him in school shuddered in terror as he walked down the halls. He was well known as an accomplished fighter throughout the community.

After his high-school graduation, Bullova Sr. gave his son the only thing he could afford. His coveted Yellow long sleeve shirt(see picture above). This later inspired Bullova to create his yellow-tech vest. Everything was going great, until Bullova caught wind of some bad news. Bullova Sr*(formerly Uncle Howie) died in a horrible freak car accident. This started Bullovas downward spiral.

Bullova began abusing drugs and alcohol. His job at the local factory fired him for his repeated absences. Bullova could not handle the fact that he lost one of his fathers. He began wandering the streets of New York, homeless and jobless. To make money, he would mug people. For housing, he would sleep in the nearest back alley. Things were looking pitiful for Bullova. Until one day, the Combatribes found him passed out in a public restroom.

Bullovas speech was slured and his yellow outfit smelled of day old vodka. But the Combatribes still managed to pick him up and help him out of the bathroom. They let him sleep on the couch of their Manhattan loft. When he woke up the next day, they told him the plan, and he began to train.

It was time to find out who was behind the World Trade Center Disaster of September 11th.

Bullova embarked on his journey later that night. As he roamed the streets of New York trying to find clues, he encountered an obese man with a mullet. Apparently, a slab of lumber was his weapon of choice. His lumber fighting skills were masterful, gangs all over the world wanted him. Bullova knew he had answers.

FATS:THESE GUYS ARE WIMPS. ILL BLAST THEM WITH MY SLAB OF LUMBER. CHECK IT OUT!!!

After a long and enduring battle outside the Steak and Shake, Fats was eventually defeated. All Bullova wanted to do was grab a coffee, but he knew that he had to interview this guy. Time to find some answers!

BULLOVA: HEY, FAT HEAD, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GROUND ZERO?
FATS: NOTHING. IM JUST A SLAVE.
BULLOVA: WELL THEN, WHO DOES KNOW SOMETHING YOU SLOB?
FATS: THE DEMON CLOWNS KNOW. THEY CONTROL CONEY ISLAND.

Ground Zero? Let me remind you when this game came out. 1992. How could Fats or Japanese game designers possibly know this? Something was up, and Bullova was on the right track. It was time to go to Coney Island and talk to these Demon Clowns. Maybe they will have the answers.

Note: Before going onto the next level, the game gave me a password. 0917. This is going to be important later on.

Bullova arrived at Coney Island. Hes a diabetic so he needs to keep his blood sugar levels up. He went to the cotton candy stand to grab some sweets, however he was tricked. It was the Demon Clowns!

It was time to bust some rubber noses and ruin some makeup. This was a walk in the park for Bullova. When he was living back with his parents, he elevated his Clown fighting skills just in case he gets thrown in a situation like this. Soon, he met the Demon Clowns boss, a Middle-Eastern man by the name of Salamander. A few jump kicks and punches later, Salamander was easily defeated. This is what he had to say.

BULLOVA: HEY, BILLARD-HEAD WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GROUND ZERO?
SALAMANDER: NOT MUCH. IM JUST A SLAVE. I DO KNOW THAT BOSS IS A WOMEN.
BULLOVA: WHAT?
SALAMANDER: IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS, GO TO THE LEXINGTON KING DISCO ON THE LOWER EAST SIDE.

Note: Before I advanced to the next stage, I was presented with this code.

You probably can already piece the two together, but incase youve come home from a long night of drinking; Ill do the logic for you.

If you take the first two numbers from each of the password sets you get 09/11, or September 11th. Interesting to say the least.

Bullova knew he was getting close. His glucose levels were low so he stopped by the local McDonalds to get some apple pies. They were out of apple pies so he was forced to walk across the street to Burger King. After a nice meal, he headed to the Lexington King Disco. He had just enough for the cover charge. This placed with filled with a bunch of young punks just trying to find the next high. He saw himself in their drug worn faces. He had to get out of there quick. As he headed towards the door, he met up with Trash

TRASH: IM AFRAID YOU WILL NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM ME. I WILL DESTORY YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW.

Well thats a little discouraging. This guy doesnt have the info Bullova needs and he wants to destroy him. But maybe he meant that he has the answers, but Bullova wont be able to know them because Trash will destroy him right here and now. In any case, Bullova prescribed to the logic of fight first and ask questions later. And so that is what he did.

BULLOVA: SO, YOU PIECE OF TRASH. YOU ARE NOT AS STRONG AS YOU THINK. NOW TELL ME ABOUT GROUND ZERO!
TRASH: NOT ON YOUR LIFE! EVEN IF I KNEW, I WOULDNT TELL YOU.
TRASH: GO SEE THE BARBARIANS AT THE STADIUM IN HARLEM. DEFEAT THEM AND THEYLL TALK. HA HA.
BULLOVA: THIS RUN-AROUND REALLY STINKS!!

Bullova knew something smelled fishy. Apparently it was the run around. Bullova was getting tired of fighting, but he knew that he has a mission he must complete. After a short taxi-cab ride, he found himself in the middle of the stadium. There he met up with a villain named Wind Walker.

WIND WALKER: I AM THE FAMOUS WIND-WALKER. IF YOU DEFEAT ME ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT.

This was the man Bullova needed. The only problem was defeating him and his two thugs. But Bullova was well trained by his two gay fathers. He knew that if he focused, he could eliminate these foes. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and began to go to work. When he opened them, he saw three severely injured bodies on the floor. He used the double-blind open palm technique taught to him by Bullova Sr.* (formerly Uncle Howie) just before he got in his terrible accident. Wind Walker was shocked at his defeat; he knew he had to spill the beans.

BULLOVA: NOW! TELL ME ABOUT THE BOSS OF GROUND ZERO!
BULLOVA: WHO IS THIS WOMEN?
WIND WALKER: HER NAME IS MARTHA. MARTHA SPLATTERHEAD. THATS WHAT THEY CALL HER.
BULLOVA: OHH. AS EXPECTED. WHERE IS SHE?
WIND WALKER: HER GROUND ZERO HEADQUARTERS IS LOCATED AT 1991 G.Z. AVE.

Ground Zero headquarters located entirely within New York? Bullova discovered that 9/11 was an inside job. Domestic terrorism. We were being lied to by our government as well as the mass media. However, Bullova was on a crusade for justice. He was going to get to the bottom of this. Within a couple of hours, he arrived at the headquarters only to find US military resistance.

These guys had guns. He knew that this was not going to be an ordinary battle. They begin to fire. Bullova was a goner. But wait! The bullets bounced off his yellow-tech vest and his matching yellow pants. His clothes were bullet proof! Divine intervention was at work here, and his father was the one to thank. The battle to get to Martha was a breeze. After taking the elevator up to the roof of the headquarters, Bullova met his nemesis, Martha. She held the truth.

She knew it was her time to go. She was not only denying ignorance, but denying her possible destruction as well. Bullova usually doesnt hit girls, but in the case of mass-murdering terrorist responsible for the destruction of the World Trade Center, hell make an exception. It was a bad hair day for Martha (see above picture) so Bullova knew he had the upper hand. After an epic battle between good and evil, Martha laid on the rooftop of her skyscraper completely paralyzed. Bullova brought this criminal to justice and avenged his beloved country. As he began to walk away, he noticed small murmurs coming from Martha.

I CAN NOT CONTROL MYSELF.
IT IS ONLY YOU THAT CAN STOP MY DESTRUCTIVE CYBORG ACTS.

Cyborgs! Bullova knew it all along. But who is truly to blame? She couldnt control herself. Was it Government scientist? Bill Gates? The Govenator of California?

It was too much for Bullova to handle. He left the corpse of Martha lying on the rooftop, went home, took a nice bath and went to bed.

Note: I look back on this story and I still cant believe I did all this research on this video game. Im probably one of the ten idiots to actually complete this game. This is my only original conspiracy theory. Exclusive to AboveTopSecret.com. I hope you enjoyed it!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
What a coincidence. The Japanese (former enemies of the US, nuked by the US) come up with this video game, with a 9/11 code, the WTC, Soldiers and Ground Zero in it. Certainly sounds more convincing than John Titor. Atleast this theory has some evidence..which doesn't suck. heh

So that story about the Bullovas is real or no? A hint of comedy or a hint of controversy?

It sure would be nice of the storyline made a bit more sense though. I mean, this big buff guy just..gives up, really doesn't discover anything..and goes home to take a BATH? Ha! Or was that a hint of comedy as well? I am confused.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I don't remember when this album was released but it was right before 9-11, aside from the accurately predicted impact points two things to note are the remote detonator and the red star in the top right...

www.polpo.org...

EDIT: Please dont post HUGE pics, just post a link

[edit on 12-15-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Twitchy, it's odd that you mention this because I was just listening to the album. The cover was actually changed from the one pictured above to the one pictures below (The flaming martini). Great find though.

Coup Party Music
www.pitchforkmedia.com...
Oakland-based rappers the Coup are about as adamantly political as hip-hop comes. The original cover art for Party Music, planned long before the events of September 11th, and originally intended to go to press on that fateful day, featured an image of the Twin Towers exploding, with the two rappers posturing in front of them-- one holding conductor's batons, the other holding a detonator. The image, says the duo, was intended as a metaphor for the effect music can have on a corrupt system. 75 Ark said no. A last minute phone-call stopped the presses and the cover was redesigned. Still, no doubt, the Coup will go down in history as a strange footnote to a tragic day, the unfortunate timing of the album cover remembered long after the music. And that's too bad, because Boots Riley and Pam the Funkstress deserve to be remembered for their music. You see, the Coup knows the secret to effective politicization: before you can change people's minds, you have to engage them.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2
I am confused.

Now you know how Bullova felt after he destroyed the Cyborg behind the WTC disaster.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
if you want to see a real prediction of 9-11

Tom Clancy wrote two bestselling thrillers about a pilot deliberately flying a fuel-laden jet into the Capitol building and killing the President and top leadership (Debt of Honor , 1994; Executive Orders, 1996).

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I can just see Osama and buds, sitting on their pillows, playing video games and going," A-Ha!"
Man ,Simulacra

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You don't really believe this... right ?

You mean this as a joke, you're not buying into this...

oh boy...

There is no way that this is true. I don't know if those are really actual screen shots from the video game or if they've been photoshopped, I don't buy it.

But I'll tell you one thing.... I've had a good laugh for the day.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Actually all the screenshots are unedited except...well the obvious.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
let me get this striaght. Martha Stewart was behind 9/11? The japanese progrmammers predicted 9/11 and the criminal downfall of Martha. Truly astounding.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Believe it or not, compared to new games, that one has a good story. I don't know on what kinds of drugs creators of the game were, but developers today could sure use some.
As for the predictions of 9/11, probably just a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Quick question to anyone that can answer or possibly help me:

Why was my thread moved from 'War on Terrorism' to 'General Chit Chat'?

It may be a bizarre conspiracy on terrorism but it is a conspiracy. It's not 'Chit Chat', thats almost insulting seeing that I've put nearly a weeks worth of research into this. I would like it moved back to the 'War on Terrorism', but im not sure who to ask. It's an ATS Exclusive.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This looks as though someone converting the game for emulation made some plot changes. old.the-underdogs.org...

Combatribes is one of the most underrated SNES games from Technos, most famous for their Kunio-kun series and Double Dragon games. Similar to other 2D side-scrolling beat em ups, the plot is quite negligible: you and two friends must free New York City from a mad cyborg who has taken control. Up to two players can play the game simultaneously in this very entertaining beat em up that sets itself apart from other games in the genre in many way.
It's common for programmers doing emulation conversion to add easter-eggs and such.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
thanks with that! youve tried hard!

Are they really talking about the "ground zero"? I thought the name was phoney after the attacks?!

and hey, this one with the password is a bit farfetched, buddy..just my opinion.

but, keep on! lol

regards dc

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Crazy stuff....

The only thing my SNES ever predicted was that I would turn into a couch potatoe who ate too much and played to many games. It was right. If I could turn back the clock, I would have smashed that Snes and bought a Mountain Bike instead. Sigh

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow... I spent time readign that whole thing. Who controlled Martha?!?!? I want answers!!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I know you are serious not but "Ground zero" was a orginization that controlled the street gangs

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Thug69]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thug69
I know you are serious not but "Ground zero" was a orginization that controlled the street gangs

I'm afraid thats what Nintendo wants you to think. But we all know that its deeper than that.

new topics

top topics

join