It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All female reproduction - The anti Goddess conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
Not quite.

We need genetic diversity due to the constant barrage of attacks that our bodies face from external forces, not for our own innate survival.

I already said that female-only reproduction only requires genetic material from another egg of another woman ***to achieve genetic diversity***. Mix them up so to speak.

I have posted many links already of real scientific experiments performed on the matter on mammals meeting success. It has not been performed on humans for ethical reasons and due to lack of need at the moment.

It looks like many of you don't care for the facts, for the recent scientific discoveries. All you care about is beat someone up with lies....

I bet most of the negative response and false accusations here came from men.... Well, that hardly justifies a reason to try to preserve your species. Bullying, false accusations, organized crime, atrocities...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

Not quite.

We need genetic diversity due to the constant barrage of attacks that our bodies face from external forces, not for our own innate survival.

I already said that female-only reproduction only requires genetic material from another egg of another woman ***to achieve genetic diversity***. Mix them up so to speak.

I have posted many links already of real scientific experiments performed on the matter on mammals meeting success. It has not been performed on humans for ethical reasons and due to lack of need at the moment.

It looks like many of you don't care for the facts, for the recent scientific discoveries. All you care about is beat someone up with lies....

I bet most of the negative response and false accusations here came from men.... Well, that hardly justifies a reason to try to preserve your species. Bullying, false accusations, organized crime, atrocities...

PLEASE!!!! Show me one thing that I said that ISNT true.
Its very easy to make accusations, just look at all the guys that face false rape claims, or fathers that face false abuse claims, just because some vindictive woman decides to make their lives hard at the expense of the children.
I know this from experience, I didnt see my 3 kids for 6 years, and havent seen them since Xmas 2013, simply because my vindictive ex wants to hurt my feelings, childrens feelings be damned.
So much for the fairer sex eh?

So I ask again, instead of making baseless accusations, back them up and we can have a debate.
If you cannot see the ridiculousness of what you are saying you need help, Im trying, but you have to work with me, you have to actually read what I said and check my facts.
Yes Im very much male, I love women, and Im offering my hand to help you. Not so evil really am I?

Also please dont talk about mythical beings and then claim you are being scientific.
And another thing, we are all the same species, male and female. Science?? Eh?
edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmWed, 21 Jan 2015 13:15:23 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Not quite.

My dad once said never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and lives.

I do hope you have a sense of humor you know, because if you can't even laugh then you are sincerely cruel to not only yourself but everyone around you. Have you considered that the genocide of Males might be a bad thing? I know you didn't outright say it but my prognosis of what, and why you continue to propagate this idea is really steering that way. I know you may say I am putting words in your mouth however I am not the first person to draw the same conclusion. Alternatively you are also propagating pro ethics in the idea of genetic experimentation on human beings without any recourse for disastrous outcomes, how many thousands of deformed and penned up pin cushion babies will have to be made in test tubes that will think and feel that will be disposed of before this kind of success you envision will be possible? I guess its ok because this type of genetic science on humans has been developed yet or so exact you are confident that its just a matter of time? How do you not see what you are saying is not crazy?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Only females can do this. Which is to use pure female genetic material for reproduction. Males can never do this. So how could the real Gods be men???

www.scientificamerican.com...

These all-lady lizard species (of the Aspidoscelis genus) from Mexico and the U.S. Southwest manage to produce well-bred offspring without the aid of male fertilization.

But how do they—and the other 70 species of vertebrates that propagate this way—do it without the genetic monotony and disease vulnerability that often results from asexual reproduction?

Rather human and naive to even think we can comprehend what god/gods genders would be.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You also stated that you want men gone to protect nature...something your own proposed breeding technique defecates all over.

Incorrect.

It has not been performed on humans because the viability is so low, which makes it an ethical issue. The ethics are the symptom, not the cause.

You don't have any facts. All you have is perception based on untested experiments.

Laughable.

You attempt to use the very tactic you accuse men of.

Again, in case you missed it the first time...laughable.
edit on 21-1-2015 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So what happens when the next cataclysmic event happens to Earth and humanity is sent back to the dark ages and humans are rightly dominated by nature as oppose us now dominating nature. When the technology you now propose cannot exist. When the only way we have to survive is through hunting and back-breaking work, fit for the physically stronger of the two genders. Everything you say is ridding on the fact that humans will remain top-dog in this world.

The reason we have such large brains is because it takes two parents to raise a child. Both to teach, the female to nurture and ensure the offspring's needs are met and the male to ensure the survival of the woman. Look at nature, and the vast majority of animals mate to create offspring. No mammals are capable of naturally doing what you are saying, so what you are saying is therefore unnatural.

Even though I don't agree with the way society is, unfortunately this is still a man's world, and man holds most of the power. So even if what you are wishing for gains momentum, men (and women who have sense) would rise up against this genocidal ideology and crush it.

This is ridiculous and I can't even formulate a coherent argument against it, because it doesn't deserve one! I wouldn't have even written this, but it seems like you need some help understanding. Sad days when we live in a world where such delusions can be even pondered.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puzzuzu
So what happens when the next cataclysmic event happens to Earth and humanity is sent back to the dark ages and humans are rightly dominated by nature as oppose us now dominating nature. When the technology you now propose cannot exist. When the only way we have to survive is through hunting and back-breaking work, fit for the physically stronger of the two genders. Everything you say is ridding on the fact that humans will remain top-dog in this world.

The reason we have such large brains is because it takes two parents to raise a child. Both to teach, the female to nurture and ensure the offspring's needs are met and the male to ensure the survival of the woman. Look at nature, and the vast majority of animals mate to create offspring. No mammals are capable of naturally doing what you are saying, so what you are saying is therefore unnatural.

Even though I don't agree with the way society is, unfortunately this is still a man's world, and man holds most of the power. So even if what you are wishing for gains momentum, men (and women who have sense) would rise up against this genocidal ideology and crush it.

This is ridiculous and I can't even formulate a coherent argument against it, because it doesn't deserve one! I wouldn't have even written this, but it seems like you need some help understanding. Sad days when we live in a world where such delusions can be even pondered.

This echoes my thoughts on it. It seems foolish to put all of our eggs in one basket so-to-speak (pun completely intended). I also think that particularly in humans, whom are so dependent upon the evolution of the brain as an adaptive measure, that the comparative mutable nature of the y chromosome did us more favors than not in the end. Besides, I rather like men.
edit on 21-1-2015 by redhorse because: commas are good

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrothermanHave you considered that the genocide of Males might be a bad thing?

False accusations again and again...

I never said a thing. Giving women autonomous reproduction or female-to-female reproduction won't kill the males, it'll only give us more options and a lot higher chances of not getting extinct in worst case scenarios. A woman bred this way can still make babies with a normal man.

My ideas would cause the demise of males?? What a bunch of drama queens.. Are women reproducing by themselves sound scary?? If men in general are really nice, they should not be afraid of getting bred out of existence.

And why do it now?? Because our future may depend on it. We don't know what tomorrow has for us. We may not have the chance when the need actually arises.
edit on 22-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

You Being an A Saudi EXpat even your ideas are radical, science dont even back you, listen lady, knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

As an expat in Saudi...

on medicine you talk about piss sniffing

on urine smelling disinfectant

I am glad your expat status made you aware. I am glad you are learning things. I cant say you have any basis in reality with your male sexicide idea-ism. Consider their probably are a bunch of ladies that like thier men and not only want tons of practice making... but are super proud of making these natural beautiful children on their own. Being an expat Saudi I couldnt imagine you wouldn;t think more critically with such an awesome education system over there.

If I am out of line a little bit I am sorry, you are without saying it calling for and advocating for the complete death of a gender, i am not sure you understand the implications of the bullsh1t you are pumping but if you are aware, be warned, people will shun your drivel.
edit on 22-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Males come from females.

Everyone starts off with an X (female chromosome) and then become XX (stays fully female) or XY (male).

Does this mean that God is a male or female? Well God is energy/spirit and BOTH male and female are have Spirit/Energy.

And what that other person said is an interesting thought. Maybe theSun represents feminine energy since it birthed the planets. Wow, I never thought of it like that.

If God is love, then if you are in God are you love or are you LOVED. Do you give love or receive it? The best answer would be to feel loved but to also love others; so the whole give/receive , masculine/feminine concept are One.

The lack of one thing is the presence of another.
Masculine and femine (yin/yang) can not be superior to each other because for one to GIVE another has to RECEIVE .

The female RECEIVES the seed, becomes pregnant and life is born but she also GIVES through the process of birth (which isn't easy) .

Everything is energy. You get to perceive things how you will but not everything leads to Peace/Joy. it is all energy seen in different ways.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

False accusations again and again....

I posted a lot of factual evidence for you to consider, which I must say did take me a while to compile. Im really not in the habit of wasting my time, it would be just good manners if you could respond to some facts.
A response would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Feminazis like to run away from facts, show me you arent one and deal with the facts presented, thank you.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

THe last bastion of maleness is out there committing atrocities on a grand scale. It wants to defeat nature. But it will not succeed, nature has its way.

Boy do I love how racism and sexism only is seen as working in one direction.

Yup, maleness is defined by violence and atrocities being committed...so if femaleness takes over, what the masses will spend all their time cooking, cleaning, shoe-shopping and popping out babies?

Stereotypes so capture the reality. I wish we had a rolling eyes icon...ATS really dropping the ball on that front...
edit on 22-1-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

it would be just good manners if you could respond to some facts.

I have seen this happen too often here on ATS.

Deny Ignorance

I heard it being said that "Ignorance in the Greek means 'Dumb on Purpose'"
edit on 22-1-2015 by IndependentOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

Yup, maleness is defined by violence and atrocities being committed...so if femaleness takes over, what the masses will spend all their time cooking, cleaning, shoe-shopping and popping out babies?

Equality is enough. Why atrocities against women and anything feminine happen is due to indoctrination in men that women are sex objects and less human - a sign of disproportionate respect and no big thanks to mass media who often portrays women as sex objects and religions as people with less authority.

Such things bring out the worst in men.

When equality of the sexes are achieved and life is respected, a nation is generally peaceful.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

Equality is enough. Why atrocities against women and anything feminine happen is due to indoctrination in men that women are sex objects and less human - a sign of disproportionate respect and no big thanks to mass media who often portrays women as sex objects and religions as people with less authority.

Such things bring out the worst in men.

When equality of the sexes are achieved and life is respected, a nation is generally peaceful.

You just equated maleness with violence...which is stereotyping...which discredits any call for equality you might make.
edit on 22-1-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You know what this sounds like??? I hate men and don't want to rely on any part of them for anything I want in life...

Well, if you want kids, good luck with that...

If you somehow have a child and God save him, he's a boy.. I pray that you give him up for adoption...

Jaden

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion
a reply to: OneManArmy

it would be just good manners if you could respond to some facts.

I have seen this happen too often here on ATS.

Deny Ignorance

I heard it being said that "Ignorance in the Greek means 'Dumb on Purpose'"

Hey we are all guilty from time to time

To err is human.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Funny how since we moved out of the jungles and women dont need protection from wild animals they are suddenly so ready to discard males.

If we hadnt protected the psychically weak women and you are weaker than males thats a fact just get over it. You wouldnt have the luxury to condemn us because you would be too busy gathering berries and running from wild animals. Oh yeah and the fact that you wouldnt exist because YOU NEEDED A MAN TO REPRODUCE.

Nothing more idiotic than uneducated feminist. They are so quick to forget that 80% maybe 90% of the inventions of the modern world were by men and if we hadnt done these things to make life easier they wouldnt have the freedom to complain about us. You're Welcome.

Ungrateful women............. what a shocker.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion

Who says that the "real gods" are male?

God is always referred to as "He". Even if no one is certain about the sex of God, to assign God to a "He" is an acknowledgement that the male sex is superior.

We know from science this is not the truth. If the going gets really tough, our world will be inherited by females, even if not by human females, likely by female reptiles, fishes, and cockroaches.

This is a pretty big misunderstanding of about everything you're pretending to understand.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiM3LoRd
Nothing more idiotic than uneducated feminist. They are so quick to forget that 80% maybe 90% of the inventions of the modern world were by men and if we hadnt done these things to make life easier they wouldnt have the freedom to complain about us. You're Welcome.

Ungrateful women............. what a shocker.

Perhaps it has something to do with the 80% destruction of all the world's forests. Tons of garbage floating in the middle of nowhere ocean, extinction of many species of animals, pollution of whole ecosystems, poverty, and deaths of millions upon millions.

The modern technological infrastructure has only largely benefited around 5% of the world's population, people from mostly the first world nations, probably most of the posters here. It's rare to find posters here from poor nations who mass produce all your clothes, your stuff....

To most people in the world, especially in 3rd World nations, the consequences of Industrial Revolution made life worse and more difficult for them.

I have experienced living off the land in forests, living with very little in remote villages, and living in slums. The last one is the WORST. And the last one is the result of Industrial Revolution.

And do we assume women have very little inventiveness?? Did you forget the time when you are little?? Girls are just as inventive as boys!! I used to baby sit for children. Once you treat them equally and don't impose on them gender roles, you'll see a huge difference! Girls are just as capable as men in what they do! Why grown up women are so much different is due to the insane mind programming from the mass media, and from everyone "this is what you should do"

More and more women inventors are making the news as gender equality improves.

Give them a chance, take away the mind programming of gender roleplaying and women could even be better:

REALITY BITES!

www.forbes.com...

The companies that perform best financially have the greatest numbers of women in leadership roles, according to a new study that is one of the most comprehensive ever.

I bet some one will tell me I'm wrong again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join