It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All female reproduction - The anti Goddess conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Only females can do this. Which is to use pure female genetic material for reproduction. Males can never do this. So how could the real Gods be men???

www.scientificamerican.com...

These all-lady lizard species (of the Aspidoscelis genus) from Mexico and the U.S. Southwest manage to produce well-bred offspring without the aid of male fertilization.

But how do they—and the other 70 species of vertebrates that propagate this way—do it without the genetic monotony and disease vulnerability that often results from asexual reproduction?

edit on 20-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

(post by jheated5 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I think your mad.

What would happen if your female god rejects you and causes you to grow a penis, I mean its well known science that ignorant females eventually grow penises because they are in league with the devil I mean why not. Hey when we are done talking about this awesome Idea of yours do you want to come over and eat spaghetti-E- O's and watch some re-run Saturday morning cartoons. I'd even let you play Nintendo with my leprechaun and pet my unicorn. Just hit me up you know??

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Who says that the "real gods" are male?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
How about a creator that's beyond gender. A God that has no need to be either male or female?
Pure spirit\energy\awareness?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion

God is always referred to as "He". Even if no one is certain about the sex of God, to assign God to a "He" is an acknowledgement that the male sex is superior.

We know from science this is not the truth. If the going gets really tough, our world will be inherited by females, even if not by human females, likely by female reptiles, fishes, and cockroaches.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
God is androgynous, he is neither male nor female, but a mixture of both. The church and religions have suppressed the female aspect of the cosmos, which is nature and the material world. This is why we "rape" nature with fracking, deforestation, war, genocide, etc. and in turn turn her into the "whore" that gives herself up freely to the attackers. This is because "they" have cut us off from her (nature) and only taught the male side of God, which is the Spirit or the thing that animates the material world and creates the illusion of time and life.

What you are trying to do is flip the switch and put all power into the female while ignoring the male. The real solution is thinking of both as one system working in harmony with one another. No bi-polarity needed, that only causes discord and eventually violence.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
God is androgynous, he is neither male nor female, but a mixture of both. The church and religions have suppressed the female aspect of the cosmos, which is nature and the material world. This is why we "rape" nature with fracking, deforestation, war, genocide, etc. and in turn turn her into the "whore" that gives herself up freely to the attackers. This is because "they" have cut us off from her (nature) and only taught the male side of God, which is the Spirit or the thing that animates the material world and creates the illusion of time and life.

What you are trying to do is flip the switch and put all power into the female while ignoring the male. The real solution is thinking of both as one system working in harmony with one another. No bi-polarity needed, that only causes discord and eventually violence.

THat's not what I'm thinking, far from it. Nature is already doing its work. Look it up in science. Males are becoming less males. The gender gap is decreasing. On the downside, the fertility of men is getting less and less over the generations.

THe last bastion of maleness is out there committing atrocities on a grand scale. It wants to defeat nature. But it will not succeed, nature has its way.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

What about the 'Moon goddes' and the many other goddeses?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've always thought it's not hte genetic side of things which hampers asexual reproduction, it's rather the conservation of energy side of the equation. As in, it's hard to be mother AND father. It's hard to be both nurturer and protector. Sure, it can be done, but it's a uphill battle. It's like swimming against the tide. It works sometimes, like a sort of ecological niche.

Even if one considers all of hte comforts and advantages of modern technology, protector and nurturer still must focus their wills. The technology and knowledge still must be utilized effectively. The gun, for example, can be used by both male and female. However, one must learn how to use the gun and be able to use it in whatever situation is demanded of them. This requires more time, as anything else in life. If one aspires to do everything then it follows they must make compromises.
edit on 20-1-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

How are lizards gods?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't think the evolution of species reproductive abilities reflects a god.
So many variances.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It will probably happen. There's no reason to keep males as a part of our species if we can genetically evolve females for autonomous reproduction.

I can easily see a future with only women in it.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What about the 'Moon goddes' and the many other goddeses?

Yeah... I didn't even address the theological argument in the OP. I don't get it either. I can name far more goddesses than gods.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I think your mad.

What would happen if your female god rejects you and causes you to grow a penis, I mean its well known science that ignorant females eventually grow penises because they are in league with the devil I mean why not. Hey when we are done talking about this awesome Idea of yours do you want to come over and eat spaghetti-E- O's and watch some re-run Saturday morning cartoons. I'd even let you play Nintendo with my leprechaun and pet my unicorn. Just hit me up you know??

Wait...what?

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
My "God is a Hermaphrodite" Tshirt sales are gonna go through the roof!!
edit on 20-1-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I'm glad someone has a sense of humor when it comes to this sort of thing. Sorry for mentioning unicorn but I do have one, I keep it next to my Pegasus and my hermaphrodite god idol

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

God is always referred to as "He". Even if no one is certain about the sex of God, to assign God to a "He" is an acknowledgement that the male sex is superior.

There was an interesting thread on ATS maybe a month ago about how earth is actually a "male" planet & the sun is "female" & births new planets outward. Some interesting implications in theology, mythology, & history if this is closer to the truth than Father Sol/Mother Earth.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

... I keep it next to my Pegasus and my hermaphrodite god idol

You kinky devil you

Pegasus are soo sexy!

That being said, I do agree with OP for the most part. Especially his follow up post:

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

THat's not what I'm thinking, far from it. Nature is already doing its work. Look it up in science. Males are becoming less males. The gender gap is decreasing. On the downside, the fertility of men is getting less and less over the generations.

THe last bastion of maleness is out there committing atrocities on a grand scale. It wants to defeat nature. But it will not succeed, nature has its way.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

... I keep it next to my Pegasus and my hermaphrodite god idol

You kinky devil you

Pegasus are soo sexy!

That being said, I do agree with OP for the most part. Especially his follow up post:

Maybe I'll let you ride it after the OP and I are finished playing Nintendo with my Leprechaun =p

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Either hermaphrodite or eunuch, either will work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join