It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An amazingly unusual dream !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have just got to share this amazing dream I had this morning whilst it is still fresh in my mind, I wrote it down moments after awakening from this strange experience. As dreams go it has got to be one of the strangest I have ever had.

Suddenly I found myself flying through unfamiliar terrain, not like superman horizontally outstretched punching the air with my fist but standing upright and flying across a brown dusty terrain with mountains wide flat planes and rivers.
Then I approached a dwelling and in the front court a young lady of Asian appearance was standing waiting for me. I touched down in front of her and briefly making eye contact I could see here dark brown/black eyes which conveyed a sense eagerness to communicate something of importance to me.
Immediately/ automatically without saying anything I sat cross-legged at her feet. I felt this was not the first time I had done this and knew she was my teacher/guru.
As I sat there I briefly looked down at the backs of my hands and got completely distracted by their appearance, they were blue like the people out of the movie Avatar. I thought to myself this can’t be my skin this must be some type of dye applied to my skin. Down the length of each finger were blood red oval cut gems of various sizes varying from small them becoming larger at the knuckle in the middle of my fingers before decreasing in size and terminating at the quick of my fingernails. I figured these must be glued on. I noticed each of my fingernails were perfectly filed to a point and following the curvature of each point there was a black material which sparkled with tiny silver metallic like particles which glistened in the light of the Sun. It looked like it had been applied like detailed icing is piped onto a cake. I turned my hands over to examine my palms and they were pink like a peach with faint grey lines down the length of each finger and terminating at the tip where the fingernail terminates, I thought this looks beautiful like a real work of art.
Next my attention was drawn to my clothes, loosely fitting finely embroiled with intricate organic patterns. I could smell the scent of my body, the scent reminded me of incense burning .

Seeing I was confused and distracted by my own appearance the lady interrupted by saying “time is like an arrow which pierces this point” and with that said she extended her index finger and thrust it into a point at the side of my neck. Immediately I felt nauseous as though I was going to pass out but just before I did she released her finger and said loudly “if you do not act now you will be sent back and will have to start all over again!”
Before I could ask her what she was talking about she turned her back to me then raised her right arm with fingers outstretched and with the index finger of her left hand she pointed to the tip of one of her fingers on the right hand and said “the wind channel starts here” She then began tracing a path down the length of her arm making flicking gestures at specific points along the path. Each time she made one of these flicking gestures I instantaneously felt the corresponding point in my body. As she got to her elbow she moved over to a chart of the human body to continue, she moved with great energy, I was absolutely transfixed by her actions and at the same time confused by the bizarre situation. Continuing on the chart which was life size she tracing down the arm to the shoulder blade then starting at the head down the whole length of the body to the right of the spine accurately locating and flicking the points along the path she was tracing using her fingers as measuring tools to precisely locate each point. She was moving so rapidly I had to use all of my concentration to keep up with her. I dared not even blink as I would have missed something such was the quickness of the actions of her fingers traversing the chart. Then at the right buttock she measured out the last point three knuckles width to the right of the crack of the ass and two fingers width up from the line where the buttock meets the back of the thigh she thrust her thumb at the diagram as though putting a full stop in a sentence she had been writing with her fingers and again I felt it at the back of my leg.

Before anything more could be said or done I was suddenly ripped from that world and into ours by the sound of my mobile phone alarm. # I said annoyed that I could not have stayed longer to figure out what the whole thing was about!

Immediately I reached for a notebook by the side of my bed and began writing down everything I could remember.

A short while after as I was standing in the shower I kept repeating the phrase she had said over and over in my head:

“Time is like an arrow which pierces this point, if you do not act now you will be sent back, and will have to start all-over again!”

As I recalled the strange experience I pressed the point on my neck trying to figure out what she could have meant by this.

What was that place anyway, was it another time there were no concrete buildings or roads like here, was it another place, a netherworld of some type, I was flying too, it was weird!

Sitting down at breakfast I was still milling the phrase over in my head. Was she trying to say that the point in my neck was somehow connected with time?, maybe that it could be used to control the experience of time? I as quickly dismissed this as being absurd. Was she trying to say time was like an arrow? immediately I recalled a saying I had previously heard “time is like an arrow that points in only one direction” but not convinced that I had uncovered her meaning I sat there determined to figure out what she meant.

Suddenly it dawned on me, it was much simpler then all of that. If you were struck by the tip of an arrow in that point in the neck you would almost certainly die within seconds, I almost passed out when she simply pressed it with her finger! What she meant then was time is short to act as though you had been struck in the neck by an arrow “or you will be sent back” and “have to start all-over again”.

Ok so I’m supposed to act quickly on something, I have no idea on what which is very frustrating or what I am supposed to do with the weird lesson about the “wind channel”.

edit on 20-1-2015 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Very interesting dream thanks for the read. Hope you find your answers.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rowanflame
What a dream!
The hands were great.
Interesting that your attention was drawn to them, and that you studied them so intently.
More interesting that you could find yourself in such a place/scenario, and accept it as your present reality.
The belief/feeling that you knew her...and that she was your teacher/guru.
I'll probably be thinking about your dream off and on, all day.
Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't know about that 'wind channel'... but that Goddess or Gaia or Mother Nature figure giving you instruction of what sounds like the nerve pathways known for centuries & practiced by Chinese as the art of acupuncture..

or even Reiki
www.reiki.org...

in the practical sense... the metaphor of time & that spot in the neck could mean the Jugular Vein (The jugular vein, like most veins in the circulatory system, carries deoxygenated blood from body tissues back to the heart) [how poetic huh]
the circulatory system in all creatures is like the arrow of time...circular

cutting the Jugular or Carotid Artery
(In anatomy, the left and right common carotid arteries (English pronunciation: /kəˈrɒtɪd/[1][2]) are arteries that supply the head and neck with oxygenated blood) will cause quick death

you are meant to radically 'change your life' in becoming a Master in that healing Art realm... hence the blue skin, pink hands...
and riches beyond the mundane world will be yours on this healing path

sources from wikipedia
edit on th31142177024220102015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I accepted the flying part fairly quickly because it is common in many of my dreams I have had but what I was not expecting was blue skin lol

If I had had a mirror to see my face it might have been a bit too much to take in

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

“Time is like an arrow which pierces this point, if you do not act now you will be sent back, and will have to start all-over again!”

I had a dream where a similar phrase was told to me. This was said to me by what was just george bush but now a Horned god like bull horns, basically a minotaur with lightning eyes.

He points down to a sand box in a military complex (I was about to join the Army).. He says. "Do you want to die and start over again?"

And I didn't get to answer with my ego. My whatever else answered no. So then I was led out of the Army complex through a hole in the wall.

The part about the arrow of time.. It definitely sounds like she was saying you don't have much time left.. But she was probably talking about the avatar you. It makes me think of Don Juan in the carlos castanaeda books.

There is an assemblage point or a small ball of energy where perception starts. This can be moved to any other point within the "luminous sphere" of the body causing other perceptions to emerge, like other worlds..

It just popped into my head, and if it's at all related the guru would be saying that the way forward (the point of the arrow of time) or the end of some journey would be your perception shift to a new world.. Just one idea that is completely random but whatever..

There is Hermeticism. One of it's core values is "as above so below." And one of the belows is the human body as the small version of the entire universe. Microcosm to the macrocosm. Like a fractal. The same pattern on a small scale. So positions on your body could have corresponding meanings for the universe.

Just thinking out loud, but the main thing Is my dream was not normal, and ended up being slightly prophetic, and it shook me to my core when I had it, and similar things were said to me, but the difference was you were a different you. I was just me, and my soul.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

The most direct way of interpreting the phrase is that I don't have long here and must complete something, this would mean I have been sent here specifically to complete a mission. Thats not fun to think about considering I was not told what I had to do.

The second meaning I can think of was that she meant I did not have much time there with her so to stop looking at yourself and pay attention to the lesson.

The way the points were linked reminded me of how stars are joined by imaginary lines so as to group them into constellations

edit on 20-1-2015 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

That will be a bit difficult, I currently work in construction lol

whatever she meant she was telling me to move and to move quickly!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Interesting dream! Thanks for posting.

I'd say you had a rare Reminder Dream, where one of your Spirit Guides is getting impatient that you are not on the path you both had decided on before this lifetime. And Rubies (on your fingers) are a powerful gemstone - and long revered in China.

www.crystalvaults.com...
RUBY MEANINGS AND USES

The color blue is the color of Healing. And the points on your body that reacted to the spirit's diagram, were hitting the Chakra's, or energy-points. There are under a dozen basic chakras, but far more that are used in acupuncture.

www.netplaces.com...
PALMISTRY AND THE CHAKRAS
The Chakra in the throat (Vishudda) represents creativity, speech and communications.

Basically, I think the spirit was trying to tell you to wake up and start doing something important with the skills she may have taught you in another lifetime, even if just as a hobby. Do you have unused talents to Heal? Do you have ideas or feel you harbor Truths you are reluctant to share or pass on?

archive.org...
ATLAS OF ACUPUNCTURE POINTS

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Healing powers I don't know as I have never tried to heal anybody. As a kid though I shocked my dad by tell him an old woman had cancer and would be dead in a few days. He asked how I knew and I said I could see it in her eyes.

Things/talents I am reluctant to share yes I have a few. mainly about ancient knowledge and inventions both of which could be abused hence my reluctance to share them

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Bump for a really interesting dream and thread. Though this was your guide and obviously pertained to something you were meant to do in this lifetime, think everyone could take this message to heart.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Well this has been on my mind continuously so I guess she got my attention, a few thoughts:

She must have been fairly annoyed with me to jab me in the neck, if I return back without completing the task I guess I am going to have some serious explaining to do lol

Yes I do think it relates to everyone in that we are probably all here to do something though our tasks set are different

Ultimately it can only relate to two things, opportunity that came my way but I did not or have not taken up, knowledge/talents I was given that I have not acted on.

Maybe I should go to the jungle and take ayawaska !

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
think back to your childhood... anything from a past life or "before birth" may have been more accessible as a child, before you were corrupted. what did you want to be? are your parents or grandparents living? maybe nonchalantly ask them in a roundabout way, what kind of things you said and did, what kind of child were you... as your actions as a child may have been, partially at least, your instincts from before trying to continue whatever you were doing or thinking about before birth/conception.

new topics

top topics

join