It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could man (the male human) be the devil or the devil's seed?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Isn’t it true that men do the vast majority of violence and what we call evil in the earth?

Also since most religious folks always label God a male then why not label the devil a male?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Isn’t it true that men do the vast majority of violence and what we call evil in the earth?

It's also true that men suffer the most amount of violence and suffering......and are much more likely to die...

Also since most religious folks always label God a male then why not label the devil a male?

They do......have you ever heard someone refer to a devil-like character as a female?

Feminazi philosophy is definitely on the rise....

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: OneManArmy
a reply to: johndeere2020

All my links were on your other crazy man hating thread.

Here

I remember now and I've also read similar articles before.

But there is a logical explanation why such things happen:

- The survey was conducted in USA where women (without considering discrimination) have equal rights to men in everything.

I posted a link to many studies from all over the world, not just the USA.
Women have been using sex or the withholding of it to get men to do their bidding since long before TV and mass media.
The saying "behind every strong man is a strong woman" has a basis.
Human beings work better together, Im sick and tired of us being divided by every means possible.
Race, gender, sexuality, class, religion, politics, age, income, blah, blah, blah.
Ive had enough. Stop sowing division, please. Our division is our demise.
Eradicating men will not save the world, it will end humankind. Hey maybe it would save the world in that respect.
Us humans are good at destroying the world around us for profit.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

They do......have you ever heard someone refer to a devil-like character as a female?

Feminazi philosophy is definitely on the rise....

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Yes the feminazi philosophy is definitely on the rise.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Eradicating men will not save the world, it will end humankind. Hey maybe it would save the world in that respect.

It isn't what I have in my mind. A lot of people here are falsely accusing me of such ideas but I never said such thing.

My "evil master plan" is about as similar to what Iceland did to their country in pushing equality to the genders not only by eliminating discrimination of either sex but also in establishing equal respect of the genders.

No one is accusing Iceland of "feminazism"

But's true, we are good at destroying things around us for profit. That nature is genetic and primal because males originated from - - - - that is for another thread or I might publish a book out of it or put up my own website with all the details, and scientific analysis and stuff whichever is more efficient at disseminating the information.

I won't deny that women can be also abusive and greedy, but scientific evidence of ancient accounts tell they did not start it. Wars, just as religion are the prime weapons men use to assert themselves over women.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

It's also true that men suffer the most amount of violence and suffering......and are much more likely to die...

That is true but from which sex do men suffer the most violence? Especially getting raped?

Other than that, you can blame it on testosterone based on scientific studies:

SOURCE

men with higher testosterone levels were more likely to report one or more injuries, more likely to consume five or more alcoholic drinks in a day, more likely to have had a sexually transmitted infection, and more likely to smoke. "Analysis revealed that having a high level of testosterone, compared to a low level, increased the odds of health risk behavior," the authors reported.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That is true but from which sex do men suffer the most violence? Especially getting raped?

Obviously from other men, but the important thing to remember is that men don't play the victim about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020 I too believe in what you are saying and I am not advocating the destruction of man. Many could possibly use some re-schooling. Men took everything away from women. Their religion, their cloning abilities, and their independence. I will not go into further detail so I have private messaged you johndeere2020.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It isn't what I have in my mind. A lot of people here are falsely accusing me of such ideas but I never said such thing.

My "evil master plan" is about as similar to what Iceland did to their country in pushing equality to the genders not only by eliminating discrimination of either sex but also in establishing equal respect of the genders.

No one is accusing Iceland of "feminazism"

But's true, we are good at destroying things around us for profit. That nature is genetic and primal because males originated from - - - - that is for another thread or I might publish a book out of it or put up my own website with all the details, and scientific analysis and stuff whichever is more efficient at disseminating the information.

I won't deny that women can be also abusive and greedy, but scientific evidence of ancient accounts tell they did not start it. Wars, just as religion are the prime weapons men use to assert themselves over women.

Scientific evidence of ancient accounts? Links please.
Wars and religion are used to assert power over other PEOPLE!!!

Men are so bloody misogynistic that when a ship is sinking its men first right?
Men are so evil that when they see a woman in distress they just walk on by right?
If men were so misogynistic then why dont we send women to fight OUR wars for us?
If men are so bad, why do I feel obliged to defend women, with my life if necessary?
If women are so good, why are you, a WOMAN, being divisive and causing rifts where there are none?
Why are you using false arguments to push your agenda?
Why are women so deceptive?
Why are women more likely to cheat on a partner?
S ource

Jesus Christ, good luck with the book. It will probably be a best seller, hatred and division always sells. Hell you might even be able to start some new religion.

edit on 20152America/Chicago02am2amTue, 10 Feb 2015 10:31:36 -06000215 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I can't wait for the day when we invent space travel, and then you and every woman who thinks like you do can take your brow beaten men and go found your own little colony somewhere. WHo knows? Maybe it actually will be Utopia, but I will be going elsewhere with my family. I love my husband and son too much.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I can't wait for the day when we invent space travel, and then you and every woman who thinks like you do can take your brow beaten men and go found your own little colony somewhere. WHo knows? Maybe it actually will be Utopia, but I will be going elsewhere with my family. I love my husband and son too much.

I'm not trying to single out every man. That is good to hear that you love your husband and son very much.

I post it here in "conspiracies in religions" because religion has a big part of the blame why SOME men do evil things to women.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It will probably take me some time for me to put them together, ask permission from sources.

I prefer to put them together in a website I will create so I can remain anonymous.

I don't care about making the best seller or making a profit out of it. I only care about exposing the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It will probably take me some time for me to put them together, ask permission from sources.

I prefer to put them together in a website I will create so I can remain anonymous.

I don't care about making the best seller or making a profit out of it. I only care about exposing the truth.

Truth?
When you start telling the truth, let me know. I havent seen much so far.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
When I took a bath this evening, I reassured myself that I was in fact, a woman. Naughty bits and all. I'm not a religious person so this whole "Demiurge/Adam" nonsense is complete BS to me.

I dislike the whole notion of religion for the most popular religions in the world by sheer numbers - Christianity and Islam discriminates women.

The god they worship is the Demiurge (sperm cell) - the "creative seed" of men. Which arrogantly claims to be the "creator" but nah, it's actually the feminine aspect.. Even science thinks so!

This is an old thread, I know....but, I have been thinking along the same lines as you. BIG TIME. You are definitely on the right track.
YHWH wants worship, is a war monger, blood thirsty, and is a misogynistic jerk....who expects us to bow before him. He subjugates women to men, expects animals to be sacrificed for him by the millions, and basically has an ego the size of Mt. Everest.
Men are also needful of worship...whether it be from a female or their male friends. The leading thing that drives men is PRIDE. YHWH is exactly like that.
Women, on the other hand, are the "nurturers", the "comforters", the one's who sacrifice constantly for their children's well being, and even their loved one's or friends. Heck, even their husbands. Now, I know not all women fit that description...but, for the most part, women are basically a perfect fit for the description of the Holy Spirit....which is defined as a "he" in the Bible. Kinda funny if you ask me. Actually, in HEBREW, the Holy Spirit IS the feminine aspect of God. It's called the Ruach Qodesh. It's a feminine noun in the Hebrew language.
Interesting, eh?
I was a Christian for over two decades. Enough time in churches showed me the huge amount of hypocrisy and stupidity in it. I can't stand it anymore. I no longer define myself as a "Christian". But, that many years in it has compelled me to search for deeper truths.
I am leaning more along the Gnostic's version of this world. It makes so much more sense that the Biblical view.
Thanks for posting this "OP". It's definitely food for thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgunGiven advanced enough technology, a Scientist could "grow" a cloned human male without need of a womb, so the argument goes both ways.

But a male would still need an egg for the cloning process.

A female would not....

Given enough technology, it would take far more advanced and far more expensive technology to clone a male without the egg cell. In a very difficult situation, it would give females a huge advantage over the males. In a case of complete breakdown of law and order, the likelihood of females separating from the males is very high after a few generations to escape abuse, slavery, and atrocities from males which is very likely in anarchy.

That's a huge difference there! The context in religion, especially for the most popular religions on the planet is the superior importance given to the male. But scientifically and morally - speaking, males are the inferior species.

Religion = lie. The truth twisted to the opposite meaning.

Very true. Oh, I also think you've ticked off a lot of men reading this thread, lol.
Go figure.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
for the past few years I have read in different forums, including ATS that people believe god and the devil are pretty much opposites. Would this then mean that God is actually a female entity since the devil is the male essence?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
for the past few years I have read in different forums, including ATS that people believe god and the devil are pretty much opposites. Would this then mean that God is actually a female entity since the devil is the male essence?

I actually believe God is both...are has both attributes. There seems to be two "gods" speaking in the Bible. One is the true God (the Father of Jesus), the other is not (YHWH). Deciphering them is not hard, once you listen to the true Spirit.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
according to those crazy SJW's YES.
Us men are all devils and evil!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Maybe Satan is the pussy god you want, since he is a reflection and all.

Demi urge and Ywh the same.. Yawn same old white kid nonsense. Go join a mosque and self loath elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChelseaHubble
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Maybe Satan is the pussy god you want, since he is a reflection and all.

Demi urge and Ywh the same.. Yawn same old white kid nonsense. Go join a mosque and self loath elsewhere.

Such a "Pauline Christian" response. Try listening to Jesus, bud....He showed the true God. Oh, and Paul was a false apostle.
Self loathe? Seriously? Lol.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join