It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A technology executive and five other people are feared dead after a suspicious fire.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
CNN
According to CNN's website . "The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is assisting the local fire department, and an ATF national response team is being assembled because the fire was deemed suspicious, a law enforcement official said." " The house belonged to technology executive Don Pyle, the chief operating officer for ScienceLogic."

Seems fishy to me. Huge 4.5 million dollar home burns down so quickly? Wonder what Mr. Pyle was in charge of at ScienceLogic?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DjembeJedi
CNN
According to CNN's website . "The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is assisting the local fire department, and an ATF national response team is being assembled because the fire was deemed suspicious, a law enforcement official said." " The house belonged to technology executive Don Pyle, the chief operating officer for ScienceLogic."

Seems fishy to me. Huge 4.5 million dollar home burns down so quickly? Wonder what Mr. Pyle was in charge of at ScienceLogic?

Good find. Don't know what they do, or what Mr. Pyle did...however here's a good start: scienceLogic website

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Thanks! I found his profile. www.sciencelogic.com...
from the web page.. " Don Pyle is an industry executive veteran, having held multiple CEO positions, and brings more than 25 years of IT infrastructure software and hardware management experience. As COO, Don leads all aspects of the company’s operations, including sales, and marketing functions. Don’s track record includes three company IPOs and two acquisitions. Most recently, Don was EVP, Service Provider Strategy and Sales at Infoblox (BLOX).
Prior to joining Infoblox, he was CEO of Netcordia (acquired by Infoblox in May 2010) as well as CEO of Laurel Networks (acquired by ECI Telecom in June 2005). Don was the first Juniper Networks salesperson prior to product launch, and helped grow the company from a startup to $1 billion in sales. He has also held sales management positions in rapidly growing divisions within networking companies StrataCom and Cisco Systems. Don holds a BSBA in Business Administration from the University of Delaware."

This says he's second in line of the company..Brought them into a 1 BILLION dollar sales mark..WOW..yep something fishy is afloat..
edit on 1/20/2015 by DjembeJedi because: adding to idea

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DjembeJedi

www.sciencelogic.com...
"ScienceLogic delivers the next generation IT monitoring platform for the network of everything. Over 15,000 global Service Providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic every day to significantly enhance their IT operations. With complete Hybrid IT monitoring, total Amazon Web Services (AWS) visibility, and over 1,000 dynamic management Apps included in the platform, our customers are able to intelligently maximize efficiency, optimize operations, and ensure business continuity. We deliver the scale, security, automation, and resiliency necessary to simplify the ever-expanding task of managing IT resources, services, and applications that are in constant motion."

Possibly some Govt security contracts went awry?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

With such an impressive profile, he must know perfectly what he did.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I realise it probably won't be popular given the nature of ATS but perhaps nothing sinister at all? I say that because i have been waiting for a senior tech guys home to burn down for years now - think of all the wiring they will have. It may just be overheating from excessive and poorly done wiring.

Then again............

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Hmmm. maybe it is nothing..BUT my inner "Raymond Reddington" from (The Blacklist) says otherwise..lol

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DjembeJedi
a reply to: Flavian

Hmmm. maybe it is nothing..BUT my inner "Raymond Reddington" from (The Blacklist) says otherwise..lol

Don't get me wrong, i love a good conspiracy!

I just think we often times overlook good old human error here at ATS. I have never met someone in my life that goes through a day without making a single mistake.....

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The video from the scene showed the estate fully engulfed inside, but the exterior was still intact for the moment. That screams accelerant. Usually the area where the fire starts would be fully engulfed inside and out while the furthest point from the origin would not have been touched yet. Especially in an estate that large. News photos show the whole main structure on fire with flames coming out of all the windows. They also show that no part of the exterior was collapsed or burning.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

I'm no fire expert... but your hypothesis for the use of an accelerant sounds plausible.
Good detective work!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude
The video from the scene showed the estate fully engulfed inside, but the exterior was still intact for the moment. That screams accelerant. Usually the area where the fire starts would be fully engulfed inside and out while the furthest point from the origin would not have been touched yet. Especially in an estate that large. News photos show the whole main structure on fire with flames coming out of all the windows. They also show that no part of the exterior was collapsed or burning.

So check this out from the Baltimore Sun . SUN ."Dispatchers began receiving calls about the fire at about 3:30 a.m. Monday. A neighbor said it "was like an inferno," with flames that "seemed to shoot straight up."

When firefighters arrived, Davies said, the house was "heavily involved," and smoke and flames prevented them from entering.

It took more than 80 firefighters, tanker trucks and a fire boat 31/2 hours to bring the blaze under control. By then, the house was destroyed.

Fire officials said they do not suspect foul play. But they said they would continue to investigate, and treat the property as a crime scene, until they have more information."

SO! They get to the scene and find the house as an inferno..A modern 4.5 million dollar mansion should be built to modern fire codes which would hopefully eliminate this kind of result... a house FULLY engulfed in flames! To top it off they are already to state they suspect no foul play..Very sloppy statement from the Fire "Officials".
edit on 1/20/2015 by DjembeJedi because: finish idea

edit on 1/20/2015 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
day 3 and STILL no sign of the bodies...They are bringing in search and rescue dogs. Does a House/Mansion fire require search and rescue dogs to retrieve bodies OR are they missing from the house altogether? Capital Gazette

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Some more info. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join