It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Like on 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
An overpass in Cincinnati Ohio collapses.
People report hearing an explosion.

Overpass Collapse

It just goes to show that when steel fails it can cause a sound like an explosion.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
three buildings fell at free-fall speed on September eleventh - apparently from fire weakening the steel. 2+2 = 4 and these facts alone suggest there were other factors involved when those buildings fell that day a reply to: samkent

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No, Just no.

This is nothing like 9/11, you cannot compare the two and argue that a over pass collapsing somehow provides proof the enforce the official theory.

Its apples and oranges, a over-pass and huge multi-story buildings.

I say this as a guy who is not a "truther" and believes that those buildings collapsed as a direct result of the damage caused by those planes.

But even I cannot agree with you on this one, sure steel makes a "bang" when it falls but I struggle to see how it all fits in with 9/11
edit on 20-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Because many conspiracy believers on here use the line that people heard explosions on 911. Therefore explosives were used to bring the buildings down.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Because many conspiracy believers on here use the line that people heard explosions on 911. Therefore explosives were used to bring the buildings down.

Yeah i get that

But just because the collapse of a over pass makes a bang, that is mistook for a explosion does not mean there there were not explosions on 9/11.

Again just to be very clear on this I do not believe that explosives were used on 9/11, I just think that you are trying to argue apples and oranges.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But just because the collapse of a over pass makes a bang, that is mistook for a explosion does not mean there there were not explosions on 9/11.

But those misinformed people feel that the only thing that can cause a loud bang is explosives.
Here is a current example where explosives were not used.
Unless super secret agents planted thermite under the overpass to further their secret agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

fact is it was professional firefighters who heard the explosions on 9/11. Not a bunch of people here. Believe what you will. The government never lies.

(post by InverseLookingGlass removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Please be advised this thread is under close staff scrutiny.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

new topics

top topics

join