It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope: There's no need to breed "like rabbits"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blinkydoo

I am not a Catholic nor am I a rabbit.

How dare he? ")

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blinkydoo
What say you ATS?

I say seeking the opinion of a pope or a priest in regards to issues of sex (or marriage) is very similar to asking a blind man's opinion of the color spectrum. When your job description involves a lifetime of celibacy and you're forbidden from even masturbation, it should go without saying that your viewpoints on sex and the importance of it in a relationship are skewed far, far away from the reality of the average healthy male (or female, for that matter.)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Who dares apply logic to religion...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

What say you ATS?
The Pope should give to all the people who he is complaining about, TV's and satellite or cable hook-ups so that they have something to do at night besides having sex.
Studies have shown that having movies to watch reduces the amount of sex and children people have.

edit on 20-1-2015 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"Breed like rabbits"??? How does he feel about priests molesting kids? How does he feel about centuries of mistreating our beloved sisters, marginalizing them and keeping them down? What about our Gay brother and sisters? How about centuries of parasitism? I say no to the Catholic Church and religion in general. I say it is a scourge upon mankind. Religion is a mechanism of control, part of the scam, to subjugate your consciousness and lead you to mediocrity halt you positive spiritual advancement.
edit on 20-1-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
(Genesis 1:28). "God said unto them, be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it"

Artificial contraception is against our human nature. It dehumanizes us as a creation of the creator. It is evil. From the evil one. The teaching of The Catholic Church will NEVER change on this. The pope couldn't change this, even if he wanted to.

To have more children than you can physically, emotionally or financially care for....is wrong, it's immoral. This is also a teaching of The Catholic Church.

I'm Catholic, and an intentional disciple of Jesus Christ. Ask Me Anything

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So he's making it OK to take birth control or is he talking out the wrong orifice? And he heads the head of the illumaniti and nothing he says even interests me.

They all should be rounded up and put in prison and all the intellectual materials released open source to the world and duplicated many times and revealed for everyone. And all the wealth distributed.
edit on 20-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Just to show how much the cherch has got behind the NWO agenda to depopulate the world, In the 1960s and 70's when I was a teenager, the cherchs (all of em,s) position on birth control was to the use the 'withdrawual method' alone and not to use any other method.

See how cunning these xyz's are, they did not want their followers to use condoms or to abstain, 'birth control pills had not quite come along then. They deliberately gave this very cunning answer to a birth control question knowing it was their policy to grow as many catholicks as possible because they were only a very small religion comparateively speaking and they wanted to become the boss cocky of religion.

These people should be hung drawn and quartered a dozen times over for coming out with this now.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
"These people should be hung drawn and quartered".

People like me?

I'll pray for you. And I love you, because even you were made in the image and likeness of God.

Father, forgive them, for they have no flipping clue what they are talking about.

a reply to: learnatic

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Stick your preys where the sun dont shine

<< 1   >>

join