It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New info confirms CIA was behind Paris attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

im sure if you looked hard enough there is evidence lol

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Has there ever been a violent incident that the CIA hasn't been blamed for?

Only the last pub brawl I was involved in .. C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) had no involvement in ..

Are you sure?

I mean really, really sure...?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Its interesting. Isn't it weird that all these people that commit major killings are always some how linked to the FBI or CIA .

That just means my plan for world domination is working by directing peoples attention away from me.

The total and complete lack of brains some people have amazes and saddens me at the same time.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

To the best of my recollection no spooks were injured in the brawl .. hmm.. though now that you mention it there was something bit odd about the guy in the suit who started the brawl ...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This person, who is obviously devoted to Iran, is blaming America?

another lady expresses her devotion to Ahmadinejad: “First of all, I see His Excellency Mr. Ahmadinejad, to whom I am deeply devoted. I love him very much.” Asked why, she says: “He always defends Iran in such a way that I too [believe I] can gather the courage to defend Iran. I am an author here [in the U.S.].” This lady is Soraya Sepahpour Ulrich, who usually presents herself as an “independent researcher, public speaker, radio commentator, political columnist, and peace activist.”

No way she has an agenda. No way.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It wasnt the CIA's fault because I have rock solid proof confirming it was OBAMA'S FAULT!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Funny how so much is known about the players in these events, tracking for years, yet they seem to not be stopped.

Seems a bit strange...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't know about the CIA but what I do know is, that the video of the police officer on the sidewalk getting shoot by them is total bunk. And since that scene has been turned into propaganda, it does make me question the whole event.

Unless there is direct evidence linking the CIA to it,it's up in the air as to who the real perps are.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

why do you think that? interested to hear...

what makes you think the footage is bunk?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: cenpuppie

why do you think that? interested to hear...

what makes you think the footage is bunk?

And here...we....go

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wow! new info confirms the CIA was behind the Paris attack.

This could be HUGE!

This could be MASSIVE!

This will CHANGE EVERYTHING!!.....

ohhh...... hang on a second was that presstv....... the propaganda machine for Iran......

ahhh nevermind.....

just more BS

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Funny how so much is known about the players in these events, tracking for years, yet they seem to not be stopped.

Seems a bit strange...
THIS! Yeas people are stupid sheep and will believe what they're told on Twitter and CNN.

No one even questions why, when these supposed killers were trapped, the swat teams went in a killed them when they could have easily waited them out and captured them for questioning and to find out who was really behind this. But they couldn't allow that, so they were eliminated.

It's all Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The very fact that you personally so vehemently oppose this as even a possibility, to me and anyone casually reviewing your post history, only serves to strengthen the veracity of the claims. So the CIA never manufactures "terror" for the purposes of promoting war? Yeah, ok.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It's no wonder why so many people in the Middle-East are quick to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon and shout theories when such crap is sponsored by their 'news organisations'...AKA state sponsored propaganda outlets.

I have no problems with conspiracy theories. Indeed, i often like to engage in critical thinking myself. But in relation to the French attacks, i have not seen anything so far extraordinary that has pushed me to think that 'hey, maybe a Western intelligence agency was responsible for them'. The possibility is always there, of course. But i haven't seen anything to indicate that the attack was an inside job perpetrated by the French authorities.
edit on 20-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

More PressTV nonsense. The official mouthpiece of the Iranian government strikes again. Their agenda is clear ... try to take the heat off the radical muslims that were videotaped perp'ing the attack, and redirect it to their declared enemy - America. Sad thing is, some people might actually believe this bunk.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I just had a thought. With almost every tragedy that happens from 9/11 to Sandy Hook to Paris, there are, without a doubt, scores of people who crawl out of the woodwork to cry "False Flag!" I really reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. Everything is a false flag, so nothing is a false flag. The word "false flag" becomes a word instantly associated with derision and ridicule. This is brilliant, because when a TRUE false flag happens, it's dismissed as just people spouting crazy conspiracy theories.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Did the police not find very conveniantly identification documents of the shooters... does remind me of an other attack in where all the terrorist died before they could explain themselves. If this reporter is onto something she better start to check the suicide clause of her funeal insurance.

Pure speculation of course..

edit on 20/1/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Wait a minute..... Do you imply that all those tragedies you mentioned are not false flag events? On the other hand I do not say they all are but maybe you should listen to the analysis of James Fetzer in these matters.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I love oxymorons "almost confirmed" sounds more like a "educated idiot" to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Wait a minute..... Do you imply that all those tragedies you mentioned are not false flag events? On the other hand I do not say they all are but maybe you should listen to the analysis of James Fetzer in these matters.

I'm not trying to judge any previous events at all. I'm simply pointing out the trend that seems to to be occuring. Something bad happens. People cry false flag. No matter the event, the players, the victims, etc. I recently saw a thread that had someone claiming the beheading of James Foley was fake. If everything is called a false flag, when a REAL false flag occurs, the people who claim it is are ridiculed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join