It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call for Muslim army in Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
2 things...

Either the Government has told these buffoons to talk s# and cause a problem that leads to FEMA camps...

Or...

Put the toys away kids , daddy is getting the nukes out !
Just nuke the lot of them !
Give everyone 2 days to stay in Iraq or leave than let the nuke do the rest !
Enough of the ret tape bs just nuke the lot , than they can go to heaven as Heroes

It could be the rise of stupid people, saying stupid s# & calling for genocide on a daily basis that has Muslims backing into a corner and preparing to retaliate!!!

Stupid is, as stupid does...

Or you could just

3. Do nothing until it's at your front door ,while watching genocide happen .

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

You will appeal to many with "at your front door" rhetoric...

Not me though!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Not me though!

The west is too soft , if the boot was on the other foot there would be no USA , or Western Europe , we would all be dead !
I think it's time to throw the first punch !

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Not me though!

The west is too soft , if the boot was on the other foot there would be no USA , or Western Europe , we would all be dead !
I think it's time to throw the first punch !

Didn't we throw the first punch?

Going into Iraq and Afghanistan, killing indiscriminately. How many civilians, sorry collateral victims did we kill before enough disaffected Young Muslims became susceptible to extremism?

Sure their techniques are somewhat antiquated, but if we count the number of victims of Terrorism and compare it to the victims of the West's foreign policy, you will see there is a disproportionate amount of victims our Governments have been responsible for.

Why is anyone surprised that they are hitting back?

On topic, I can't see this happening in Australia, they simply will not allow it to happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
America always goes gun ho thinking there doing the right thing , with its blinkers on !
Same as our uk politicians think there doing the right thing , but they don't give a # !
Muslims have a right to be pissedoff , I would be , but it's all ways the wrong people who get shafted !
Isis are just the worst I've ever seen and we all know it's going to be a war of religion !

Why would Muslims want to be in our countries anyway ?
I just don't get it ! They should all go back and take there kids with them !

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

I know Lucidity pal it's an understandable reaction.

It may even have a hint of truth to it...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a plan to keep track of the extremists.

Don't really have a problem with that either...

They're dragging all of us Muslims down with them.

What gets me is why didnt they swoop in arrest them all for sedition and trying to incite revolt and deport them post haste on the nearest outgoing ship bound for the middle east? Id surveille these groups. when they meet up like this,bag and tag em send em on their merry way since they are obviously not happy where they are.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Controlled opposition comes to mind.

I'm sure those in charge of these gatherings have nothing to worry about & are possibly given a comfortable life so long as they incite and breed hatred among the community.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Maybe it's a clever trap by the authorities to get them all in one place so they can tag and bag them?

With facial recognition software and advanced surveillance techniques this might not be a bad idea. Good way to keep tabs on radicals.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

True. Thats a shame though. selling out is always a shame. One of these days the controlled opposition might bite them though.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah outside of the obvious...

My dad has always told me that sell outs are the lowest of the low.

"Always go non-commercial son!"

Some of my favourite advice.
edit on 20-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So it is not possible that this particular group of Muslims just actually does want Sharia law imposed?

You gave 2 possible explanations

The Gov't
and
Stupid people (non-Muslims?) backing them into a corner.

Is it not possible?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Of course, but then I'd expect arrests and law suits to follow...

Unless freedom of speech in Oz allows people to go around planning to change the Law & create an Army without repercussion.

Do you think a group of random White/Black/Asian people in Oz could just proclaim they're gonna build an Army without some sort of reprieve?
Or anywhere for that matter?

The lack of Authoritative action is what makes me think they're controlled opposition.

But of course it's possible they just want Sharia & an Army!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Lmao.. the aussies will hand them their asses without even breaking a sweat and be down the pub by happy hour ..

The problem is Muslims do not fight a war against the military, they conduct terror attacks against civilians.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'd really hate to be this lot.... Are they aware they are a serious minority in Australia? 2.2% of Australia is supposedly muslim, of that group how many are this extremist group who want sharia law.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Murderers and thugs CAN'T fight soldiers..they all get KILLED the moment they are seen ...IF the ROE allows it.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Which is why they no longer even try.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The only thing more dangerous than snakes, spiders and sharks in Australia are our racist youth.

If this is real (and not some government propaganda to influence anti Muslim mentalities) then it wont get far.

Australia has more than enough brain dead yobo's who hate everyone ethnic - with these numbers we could raise an army of hundreds of thousands.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The lack of Authoritative action is what makes me think they're controlled opposition.

I would imagine Charlie that those people attending this gathering by now would be identified , their phones tapped and under almost constant surveillance .If indeed it turns out that some of these people have actually put some solid plans in place and by that i mean even talking about plans then the authorities will swoop and swoop fast .The Lindt cafe mistakes are not likely to happen again . BTW i see the police terror status here was raised to high this morning .

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Not me though!

The terrorists of Islamic State are ravaging Iraq and Syria, Boko Haram is widening its bloody swath through Nigeria, al Qaeda and its affiliates are killing with impunity in Somalia, Yemen and beyond, and the Taliban are resurgent in Afghanistan. The killings in Paris at Charlie Hebdo and at a kosher supermarket are only the most recent evidence of the widening menace of radical Islamism. The Presidential Palace is about to fall in Yemen according to Yahoo news.

Jimmy Carter and the (1979) 52 American hostages from the American embassy said during his State of the Union address two months later, that the American captives were “innocent victims of terrorism.”

For the next two decades, radical Islamist terrorism grew more powerful and more sophisticated.

On Sept. 11, 2001, some might figure a very sophisticated effort by Islamist terrorists killed nearly 3,000 Americans in New York City.. Some element from Saudi had its' finger prints and money all over that operation.

The primary sources of radical Islamist funding, especially Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran will have to be dealt with sooner or later for the feeding of the snake has to be stopped.

ISIS and their big convoy of captured material should have been destroyed as they exited their first conquest.

All of this has not appeared over night but has been brewing for at least the last 35 years if not longer .

Western governments to include most of the E.U. need to formulate a working strategy for victory in this conflict of ideas. Weak responses and hot air words directed at the attacks have failed to stop the growing threat. The problem needs to be recognized in its' entirety before a plan to solve the the circumstances we find ourselves in can be put forward.

The Western societies remain vulnerable to a major attack that would have dark and profound consequences for the all western peoples and for freedom around the world. As it stands now the Radicals are winning; if you look at all the freedoms and privacy the citizens of western societies are giving up for security.

These so called Radicals do not have a problem cleansing the faith of the less pure of thought so if anyone who claims to be Muslim and protected they might want to take a look-see at whom is killing who.

The U.S. and its allies must now design a strategy to match a global movement of radical Islamist who sincerely want to destroy Western civilization.

There are a very few countries that have no mosque to sow the seeds of Radicalism so Muslims need to start policing their own, for if they do not, others are surly going to do it for them as this sick religious crap continues.
edit on 21-1-2015 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Aussies are some of the best and toughest people Ive met both their military and civilians .. my moneys on the aussies ...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join