It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call for Muslim army in Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Another example of getting the Cart before the horse ? It is a bit premature to be posturing like this when their numbers are low. The plan may be there but the execution of said plan is a long way down the road for the making.

SYDNEY: -- There was a call to arms over the weekend that is, in any terms, truly frightening.

It came from a known Islamist who wants to raise an army to impose Sharia law here in Australia.

His message was met by cries of “Takbir... Allahu Akbar!” by his followers at Lakemba in Western Sydney.

"Eventually, we will bounce back and we will reclaim everything that they have taken from us,” Bilal Merhi told the crowd.

Around 200 men and another 50 women and children, behind a curtain at the back, attended the Public Rally held by extremist Muslim group Hizb ut-Tahrir.

newsletter.thaivisa.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Right because this is something you would do openly, have recorded and sent through the MSM.

Let me guess they will be rolling out their recruitment on Twitter and Facebook!

The global fear agenda is in full swing!

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

"Eventually, we will bounce back and we will reclaim everything that they have taken from us,” Bilal Merhi told the crowd.

Newsflash: the British did not take Australia away from the Muslims.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Just send these damn idiots back to whatever hell hole they came from.

I despise rule by any religion.

P

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

When you live in a delusional world of religion it is not that much of a reach (it would appear) to take it a step further and claim the whole world as yours for the taking because your god says so and his laws dictate.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: DJW001

When you live in a delusional world of religion it is not that much of a reach (it would appear) to take it a step further and claim the whole world as yours for the taking because your god says so and his laws dictate.

They also what the moon... for reasons. So they will take that back aswell

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Maybe it's a clever trap by the authorities to get them all in one place so they can tag and bag them?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Most of the world is past this stage in the development of its religions. Like it or not, it seems inevitable that most of the world must modernize those suffering from arrested development. There should be no appeasement. When barbarians are at the gate, you don't open it. The gate stay secure and the threat reduced by various means. I don't advocate mass slaughter of innocents, but war is war even in the name of an ideological jihad. Let them in their idiocy have the war that they want.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Let them try....

Bring it!

Korg.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Lmao.. the aussies will hand them their asses without even breaking a sweat and be down the pub by happy hour ..

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Its like some form of fungus, quietly worming its way un-noticed, then one way up it pops, sprouting talking heads in the most strange places, babbling strange words and ideas, its spores infecting fertile minds that have never had one thought of their own, the heads making bizarre promises that don't really make sense to people who can think for themselves, perhaps its lack of a decent education, diet, lack of an enquiring mind, plain stupidity, who knows?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't believe Australia was ever held by Islam. So, do they think they are taking it back from the aboriginals? Regardless, Oz has been in the muzzie sights. Just look at a map of how they are spreading along that latitude.
edit on 20-1-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Put the toys away kids , daddy is getting the nukes out !
Just nuke the lot of them !
Give everyone 2 days to stay in Iraq or leave than let the nuke do the rest !
Enough of the ret tape bs just nuke the lot , than they can go to heaven as Heroes

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
2 things...

Either the Government has told these buffoons to talk s# and cause a problem that leads to FEMA camps...

Or...

Put the toys away kids , daddy is getting the nukes out !
Just nuke the lot of them !
Give everyone 2 days to stay in Iraq or leave than let the nuke do the rest !
Enough of the ret tape bs just nuke the lot , than they can go to heaven as Heroes

It could be the rise of stupid people, saying stupid s# & calling for genocide on a daily basis that has Muslims backing into a corner and preparing to retaliate!!!

Stupid is, as stupid does...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

what corner? They want a very very large corner then...
But I agree, nuking is not the kin of solution we want. Too many nice people.

But we need to do something to stop this kind of warmongering. Australia made it very clear. You're welcome, but cause no problems and NO sharialaw. You want sharia, go back.
So if this become a problem, it's upon their own heads

edit on 20-1-2015 by notsosunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: notsosunny

I don't!

No other Muslims I know do either.

We just want to live life, & not be told everyday that the average man is hoping for a Final Solution of Hitler proportions.

Is that too much to ask?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Is that too much to ask?

No.

And I do hope you realize my post was sarcasm. This is getting beyond ridiculous. The timing of it all. The reactions. All of it. I wish the mothership would come already.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: notsosunny

I don't!

No other Muslims I know do either.

We just want to live life, & not be told everyday that the average man is hoping for a Final Solution of Hitler proportions.

Is that too much to ask?

It has been my experience that Muslims in General do not integrate very well into western culture.... so then why do they want to be here?

I'm tired of all the Muslims don't condone extremism.... you don't have to condone it to be a part of the problem as a whole. If you want to come and live in a country... then you have to naturalize to integrate...

If I as a westerner, went to a Muslim country and demanded I should be allowed to do as I wish then I would fully expect to get into trouble.

In other words... if you as a Muslim come into my country and mouth off about western values... you can frankly **** Off!

Korg.

edit on 20-1-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

no, its not too much to ask, thats why I edited it. I love living between different cultures, learned a lot of each one and most Muslims I know don't push their religion in my face. The problem we have is with the extremists and I know that most Muslims are also afraid of them.
Here in my country every one is living well, never a real problem. But now even I am thinking: You don't like the way we live , then go back. More room in your country than there is here in my country.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I know Lucidity pal it's an understandable reaction.

It may even have a hint of truth to it...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a plan to keep track of the extremists.

Don't really have a problem with that either...

They're dragging all of us Muslims down with them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join