It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New police radars can 'see' inside homes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Whew. Done. That didn't take as long as I thought it would. The pillows and dog were tricky though.

Lol funny thing is none of the foil would ever work, radio waves FTW!
Im just waiting for the new Police slogan to be:

"Kneel Before Zod!"

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I remember learning about that way back in the day. Remember that game Rainbow Six? I was probably too young to appreciate it fully, but I remember they had that as one of the load out options.

I'm totally fine with the things being used in the correct situations, makes a ton of sense and really would help. Just don't want to see the use spread.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Shamrock6
I remember learning about that way back in the day. Remember that game Rainbow Six? I was probably too young to appreciate it fully, but I remember they had that as one of the load out options.
I'm totally fine with the things being used in the correct situations, makes a ton of sense and really would help. Just don't want to see the use spread.

This video is a must watch as it has come to pass! Somebody is watching you and probably fapping lolz. . . .
Just imagine blimps overhead, street corners lined with these, to look in on everyone.

Supercomputers will sift through data looking for anything that could be seen as illegal.

TaaDaa our very own police state on super data steroids!

edit on 20-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Aaaaand...you heard it from ME, 8 years ago!

Linky

There are versions that can look through the wall and tell me how many people are there, for example, by counting the different heart rates. Or, I can tell if someone's hiding in a room, or a truck or what have you.

This little gadget's been available to SOCOM for about 10 years now. The older ones were quite a bit larger but it's the same ol'. I must admit I wasn't expecting it to trickle down to cops quite that fast, but the 10 year timeframe is about right.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

This feels like a slippery slope, and with virtually no oversight who is to say that police departments won't soon be quietly adopting technologies that actually DO show what all is in a home.

You gotta be kidding!
We slid over that slope decades ago!

We keep talking about some slippery slope, as if it's some type of last straw.
I can't speak much more w/o breaking T/C.

There's only one answer left.

ETA.
That wasn't directed at Domo or anyone else.
Simply vocalizing my frustration with the situation.
edit on 20-1-2015 by Oaktree because: Needed editin

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Does anyone actually believe that this kind of tech hasnt been around for a while?

This is radar, but what about FLIR. Infrared has been used for a very very long time. They just are not looking for pot plants when they fly over people.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
Does anyone actually believe that this kind of tech hasnt been around for a while?

This is radar, but what about FLIR. Infrared has been used for a very very long time. They just are not looking for pot plants when they fly over people.

FLIR cannot see into buildings though. This technology can.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Be sure that this technology has been out for awhile now, however once it really becomes part of the justice system crime itself will be a thing of the past.

All they will do is record everyone all the time, and if you break a law it will be recorded wether in or out of your homes.

You will just get tickets for minor infractions like jay walking, while other more serious crimes like, harassment, verbal assult, or violence you will be arrested after the infraction is reviewed.

This tech may eventually get into looking into the brains of the people and be able to image what your thinking to really predict what your going to do.

Get ready for 1984 all over again. . . .

edit on 21-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

Look up two posts from yours. It's been around 10 years since I first saw it. I've been posting about it on ATS since 2007 or so.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

would be cool if military recon aircraft and satellites could also do this. You know like instead of taking pictures or a video of an enemy base and trying to figure out what you recorded down there. Have a scaled up version of this, maybe utilizing some other interesting physics, and have it do a flyby doing a 3d video recording of everything down there including whats underground.

Take it back to the analysts which then get to play with a 3d video rendering of everything that happened at the base, above ground and below ground, while the device was recording during the overflight.

One day something like that will be invented.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

would be cool if military recon aircraft and satellites could also do this

Well, there's about a half dozen projects running on doing it from ground level or a helo. It gets real real tough doing it from a distance. Not that it's not hard enough from ground level.

I think the original article alludes to it, the project group as a whole runs under (mostly) the moniker "visibuilding".

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
is it an issue of directing enough power that distance? Could a Phased Conjugate keep the beam fidelity from orbit and maybe load up enough power to keep the beam at the power levels necessary? Just make sure the right microwave (whatever band they would need to use ) frequency is in the correct range to penetrate.

Id really want something like that if I were the NRO.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

is it an issue of directing enough power that distance?

Same issue (among many) that you have with a telescope. Resolution is limited by aperture and wavelength.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

SO a really fast, super quiet, extremely stealthy triangle flying low over a target could possibly do it? You know if something like that existed.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I forsee some fapping going on with this tech lolz.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Come the REVOLUTION these could be a BAD thing.

Until then they can SAVE lives in no knock raids. No more innocent lives being flashbanged and shot in the wrong houses. Some good things and plenty of bad things will come from this latest intrusive tek

"privacy is overvalued" is the Brave New World. Time to make houses with transparent walls and key in the NSA registration number to use the internet. Yeah its alarmist!! No warrant searches just like internet

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

SO a really fast, super quiet, extremely stealthy triangle flying low over a target could possibly do it? You know if something like that existed.

Too much electrical interference. A nice quiet set of utility company vans would be better. Or FedEx vans.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Very interesting response. I'll meditate on that for a sec. The question now is what can it emanate or receive that wouldn't be thwarted by electrical interference. Other than awe and respect. You know if something like that existed.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
So its only a matter of time before everything is seen from every angle, how would you feel if you knew you were being watched 24/7?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It doesnt suprise me that the people allow this type of stuff, I imagine its only a matter of time before they roll over for another big OMG WTF type scenario beyond this. . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join