It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned baby's life saved by stray cat.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Maybe not. We don't know who it was. Might have been a 14 year old sex slave. Maybe she even saved the baby from being immediately killed by a ruthless gangster pimp.

Probably not, but you never know.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
No doubt heartwarming, but shows there's more to the animal kingdom than many have had the chance to realize. As the Op mentions the cats meows to the people, as to say she was letting them know she was keeping watch. Animals have currently even been shown just the same as humans, beyond what many owners had suspect all along, to feel love for example. Instinctual caring for other species young also spans species. For our beloved companion animals, is to say they take more than just the commonly thought "parasitic" relationship.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Jessica rabbit I like your honesty

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Thank you so much for posting this. You are right, we do need positivity in the world.

I' am so glad that the baby is alive and healthy now and so glad that cat came along and saved that baby's life. I give glory to God for that.

Now to the person/persons who discarded this beautiful child like trash. Woe to you. You could have taken the child to a adoption center or something but to leave a baby in a box in Moscow winter is just almost unforgivable. To the person/persons who did this, I hope you find Jesus soon because you will now by tormented by demons until your deaths for this act. Bible clearly states it's better to have never been born then harm a little one. In my opinion the person/persons who did this are scum and deserve death in the most painful way. Scum who don't respect the sanctity and life of the little ones don't deserve the oxygen they breathe.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
See cats are people to. Most of them are better people then people I know, on most days better then myself. But ya! A very sad and very not sad story in a sad kind of way.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Looks like cats are giving dogs a run for their money on the whole "man's best friend" title.

Great story though. Makes me feel a little bit better about having a cat of my own! Luckily they put the child in a box though, cats love them damn things. May be one of the reasons why it jumped into it.

And who ever left the child aside is despicable. They couldn't even give it up for adoption? You've got to be very low and extra scummy to do such a thing like that.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ironic if the child grows up to be some horrible dictator or criminal. I do know however that if it was my cat(Russian blue) he would have clawed the baby to death on his way to catch some nice (hates young humans)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Pfft.

The cat was in there sucking the breath from the baby. It had spotted a helpless, undefended infant, and was using its devilish abilities, drawing the very life of the baby from its mouth.

It only started meowing in frustration when it was interrupted.

Mark my words, this pneumophagous cat will strike again and again until it is stopped...forever.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
And then the stray cat was saved by a rat, and then the rat was saved by a bat... and in addition to a karmic "passing it on" we also get a children's ditty that could be sung by the first saved baby?

I love the range of responses.. .especially the "cat was just looking to get warm" heh, which is likely the truth.. .though I've met some lovey cats, before... but even they liked radiant heat!

ETA AND Bedlam made me snort coffee again! I didn't know black ops boys were so witty...
edit on 1/23/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join