It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<<Lucy's Real Motive>> The 6th Visit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"Truth be out" as they say and oh boy does Lucy make me wonder now and question even more.

It started off as a regular dream until she popped in and told me to come with her. As she opened a door we walked into some sort of award ceremony/event, I still had no clue where we were. As we sat at the white draped table she said "You will sit at all tables and change the world. You will shake the foundation of this Earth" this is when I realized there must be a catch.

I said "Wo wo wo wooo there Lucy - What's the catch?" and she replied "There is no catch, I just want to see you grow beyond the other two and do better by succeeding".

Then for some reason a man on the stage asked me to speak, that's when I looked at her and said "But I'm shy I can't" she replied with "I will give you a voice to sway nations".

I didn't say yes or take her offer, I asked her who she was and she replied with.

"You can call me Mother"

So I got up and walked out on her from that event.

So who is this Mother that Lucy is? and Why does she want me to go into politics?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Talking about this stuff on ATS is OK and even welcomed, I enjoy your threads

But as for politics...... I would maybe keep the dream woman who says your going to change the world to yourself, no offence but any poli who said anything along the lines of what you have in your threads I would think was bat guano crazy LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Talking about this stuff on ATS is OK and even welcomed, I enjoy your threads

But as for politics...... I would maybe keep the dream woman who says your going to change the world to yourself, no offence but any poli who said anything along the lines of what you have in your threads I would think was bat guano crazy LOL

I know
I am never going into politics EVER! It's a dark world in there and usually people end up dead or someones prison Bisnatch!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Maybe she is your (spirit guide) communicating with you through dreams.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Maybe your posts are meant to influence somebody who is reading them.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I know who this Lucy is,

She used to be a woman, who was forced to smuggle an experimental drug in her abdomen.

During a fight this package broke, and this drug began to absorb into her body.

It began changing her brain, allowing her to evolve and use more brain power than ever imagined.

When she finaly was able to acheive complete brain usage her body disappeard, and she became pure energy.

Now she exists in the ethers, where she orchestrates the path of human evolution in a scale unfathomable.

She wants you to become president ! ......

of your local beekeepers club !

Yay !!
edit on 19-1-2015 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's just the Shekinah, awakening you to your own power to move and determine your own life and world!
It doesn't necessarily mean to become a politician... it means you have the power to determine your perception of the world, and choose your experiences. Don't underestimate that.... it is a great power indeed!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
It's just the Shekinah, awakening you to your own power to move and determine your own life and world!
It doesn't necessarily mean to become a politician... it means you have the power to determine your perception of the world, and choose your experiences. Don't underestimate that.... it is a great power indeed!

what is the shekinah?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Yeah, the first one I saw was with moving photos, and I liked it, but this one is kinda retarded.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Nobody dreams this much about one person.

Nobody.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Yeah, I'm hearing Lucy = Lucifer! And Oh no she has goat horns! Beast! Oh noes!

Its played out. Even Hollywood and pop artists have gone through it, with some of the dark stuff we've heard. But at this point everyone yawns. Its cool when its actual dreams, but this feels like BS.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Yeah, I'm hearing Lucy = Lucifer! And Oh no she has goat horns! Beast! Oh noes!

Its played out. Even Hollywood and pop artists have gone through it, with some of the dark stuff we've heard. But at this point everyone yawns. Its cool when its actual dreams, but this feels like BS.

those are ram's horns. lol

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
"Truth be out" as they say and oh boy does Lucy make me wonder now and question even more.

It started off as a regular dream until she popped in and told me to come with her. As she opened a door we walked into some sort of award ceremony/event, I still had no clue where we were. As we sat at the white draped table she said "You will sit at all tables and change the world. You will shake the foundation of this Earth" this is when I realized there must be a catch.

I said "Wo wo wo wooo there Lucy - What's the catch?" and she replied "There is no catch, I just want to see you grow beyond the other two and do better by succeeding".

Then for some reason a man on the stage asked me to speak, that's when I looked at her and said "But I'm shy I can't" she replied with "I will give you a voice to sway nations".

I didn't say yes or take her offer, I asked her who she was and she replied with.

"You can call me Mother"

So I got up and walked out on her from that event.

So who is this Mother that Lucy is? and Why does she want me to go into politics?

You turned her down flat. You walked out on her. You know who "she" is, your actions made that clear. "She" is not good, not good at all. I suggest getting down on your knees and thanking God that you were given discernment in this matter.

ETA, she is not your mother, she is not lucy.

STM
edit on 20-1-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

Maybe your posts are meant to influence somebody who is reading them.

The "The Lucy Saga" certainly is influencing me. Thanks for the " treatment "....know what I'm sayin?
edit on 20-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

and so god tells moses, "i'm gonna use you as my messenger." moses says, "no thanks, i'm not a public speaker. send my brother aaron. he's good at that sorta thing."

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There you go... Now I see clearly... She has revealed the greatest of things for me, with that very sentence, that you can call me Mother...

I would like to give you an idea of my background, I have had visions of my past life... I did not live in this universe... I was born and brought up in another world and have seen my life there. In that life my mother left us when I was almost may be like in the teenager(non time related but sort of similar feeling) I lived with my dad mostly. I never knew why she had left us.

Remember the saying that we are all one (entity). In this case it might be true. She might be our mother.

Ok to continue on your journey I will put things in perspective for you now that she has revealed a important piece of information.

First visit from Lucy - She says she has watched over you your entire life and always believed in you. and asked do you believe in me?

When you asked her "who are you?" she replied, "I'm standing where he stood once and you're standing where they stood once" - As per my past life "He" refers to the past life, and there was a time when I had been caught in a major accident and was unrecognizable, in other words I would say my life as a human ended and my life as "Black Knight"(name I have given to my past life resurrected self) started. And at that moment they asked me "Who are you?"

Second Visit - She says, "She will reveal herself to you soon and you'll begin to understand more" - Now things are put into perspective now she has revealed herself to you, and now you will understand more...

Third Visit - You said, ""Do you think there are others out there like us or similar" she said "There are many upon many but here is quiet and peaceful". - My resurrected pastlife self was a rage filled entity, at the end of his journey he destroyed the whole universe due to the rage. But you see that here in this life I have taken up meditation and seeking the peace from the rage past.

further she said "I know like you know and everyone else know, they might not know but they know". - This refers to the fact that she isn't just speaking to you she is speaking to all of us.

You asked her to show you, - You saw the universe my past life resurrected self lived in. You have seen the war. The rage filled in there.

You saw burning cities and destruction, you asked, Is this earth and she nodded slowly and left you a message, do not let the apes send them a message - We are here because of a reason. We are here to take the other path of peace and tranquility. If the apes(earth beings) are to contact that universe by accident letting them know that we are here. This could mean the resurrection of my past self (rage filled) which will be the reason for the destruction.

Fourth Visit -
You saw the time fly by as she did the card reading but you couldn't see the cards meaning she wanted only you to see what she did in the card trick. She gave you the trace command for the data(time) that flew by for you before. You can access this data when you are ready... do not forget the numbers that is the only way you can access that data.

Fifth Visit -
She gave you a present of an image that has clouds moving, trees swaying... then she says, "It gets better" - She is giving us hope for the future. She knows of the past as well as the future and she is guiding us through it. Knowing that there is a peaceful path that we can take and that it gets better makes me feel confident that this is the right path.

Sixth Visit (this one) - She said, You will sit at all the tables and change the world, you will shake the foundation of Earth. - She is referring to the change that we have decided to take. For peace and tranquility is the right path and that we will sit at all the tables of the world and change the core/foundation(rage filled) to a better more stronger path.

Thank you for posting this here it has greatly helped me realize so much... I can't thank you enough for this great sharing...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You need to find out who the other two were that she keeps mentioning.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
You turned her down flat. You walked out on her. You know who "she" is, your actions made that clear. "She" is not good, not good at all. I suggest getting down on your knees and thanking God that you were given discernment in this matter.

ETA, she is not your mother, she is not lucy.

STM

Your daughter, she will be fine and some day you'll see her. She might be far away but she is close.

No idea what that means

I saw a lot of tall people with black hair...They seemed very odd scientific,yet some what militarized.

I'm out you have fun there

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
You need to find out who the other two were that she keeps mentioning.

She has a list and she is checking it twice. Some may get a gift and some may turn into coal under the pressure, she said the other two went insane. They screamed at her at times and began to kill people in rage.

I rather not dwell into her rabbit hole, too many skeletons and monsters are under that bed

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

and so god tells moses, "i'm gonna use you as my messenger." moses says, "no thanks, i'm not a public speaker. send my brother aaron. he's good at that sorta thing."

Yes send Aaron he's good at that and I am not! DEFINITELY NOT!

Lucy might be evil and wants me to speak for some reason

I think I'm gonna ignore her

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join