It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update Ukraine army regains Donesk Airport re establishes front lines....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

* - No way. U.S. issued rifles, Really?

And you can prove these were issued in the US and not sold by someone on the black market?

US-Made Weapons, High-Power Explosives Found in Donetsk Airport

Sputniknews...

Like RT, Sputnik slickly remixes President Vladimir Putin’s brand of revanchist nationalism for an international audience, presenting the United States as an ailing imperial power bent on holding on to its domains. But whereas RT functions more like a tabloid news service, Sputnik looks to be presenting a kind of propaganda that’s very much rooted in 2014. RT, one might say, is the Daily Mail of Kremlin propaganda — aggressive, brash, and often ridiculous. (One headline from its homepage: "Cockroaches to the rescue: ‘Cyborg’ insects can help save people trapped in earthquakes.") Sputnik, meanwhile, is like its BuzzFeed equivalent: cheeky, Internet-savvy, smarter.

foreignpolicy.com...

Surely they are unbiased and don't report whatever they can to make the west look bad while making Russia out to be the victim.

That's smart treat your prisoners like that and video it...pure genius.

U.S. delivers first counter-mortar radar systems to Ukraine

And that is part of the defensive military equipment that the US sent it has nothing offensive about it and what is even more amazing is the fact you see no problem that Russia is supplying offensive weapons to the separatists, yet when someone sends defensive hardware to Ukraine it's all bad...little hypocritical don't you think?

(post by SurrenderingAmerica removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Go ahead - - play that ytube vid. . .

Here's for ALL of ATS to see:

Unlike, you - I have nothing to hide nor cover-up.

Your home-boy was deliberately lead by Kiev into the slaughterhouse. . . Why don't you MENTION THOSE DETAILS!?
If you don't - - I will. . . tick tock

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Sorry I think for myself and do my own research. I am not a fan of Putin telling me what to think. If other people are ok with that then that's on them.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Actually with out a better picture you cannot prove that assault weapon was made in the USA.

Because I seem to remember reading that US firearms must have a serial number on it. So the gun should have serial numbers or a noticeable spot it was removed from no?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Sorry I think for myself and do my own research. I am not a fan of Putin telling me what to think. If other people are ok with that then that's on them.

Nope, you let nato & Psaki do your thinking for you.

Oh god! thats worse!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The Ukraine Freedom Support Act (UFSA) of 2014 authorizes lethal and non-lethal aid. Besides what’s already being supplied.

Including communications equipment. Body armor. Night vision goggles. Humvees. Radar. Counter-mortar detection units. Binoculars. Small boats. Various other gear.

Sniper and assault rifles. Hand grenade launchers. Mortars and shells. Stingers. Anti-tank missiles. What’s known may be the tip of the iceberg.

It's right there in writing. It's NO SECRET.

U.S. shot themselves in the foot w/ that bill.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Just give it a bit more time. . .

. . . details ALWAYS presents itself.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
People should not act like weapon experts when they aren't. Ar15 or m16 appearing firearms could even be Chinese, they make all sorts of copied crap and one of them is totally based on an m16. In any case, we need to give the Ukies better weapons. I'm hoping to God the US trains them to use F16 and donates at least 100 of them. They're currently doing nothing more than state air guard. Who the hell is going to attack a US state and why do they all need so many damn aircraft to sit there and do nothing? Thousands of jets sitting there or flying mock missions against each other, f sakes.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me if we were, but the bill and the picture only prove maybe.

As was said multiple times, you can buy a 16 or a variant all over the world, you can also buy 5.56 all over the world including Russia.

My first thought on the picture was it's an ar platform, very similar to a colt le 6920.
edit on 22-1-2015 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
SA great info there mate

Any other western country that was having its citizens murdered by the government in a country formally part of them not that long ago would do a lot more than Russia has done

Look at the UK and NI,personally Russia should bloody well move in and keep them safe and tell the lunatics in NATO to back away

Saw that Ukraine commander captured and taken to a city his troops were shelling,wish the lying trolls here could have been there with him and seen the reactions from the people living there

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

See my post here, boy.

So what exactly makes that post anymore of the truth this time, as it wasn't the first time I read it.

As for the boy comment...you only get one, and you use it.

S.2828 - Ukraine Freedom Support Act of 2014
[quote/]

So I see this and wonder what you think this bill is supposed to prove?

the President to provide Ukraine with defense articles, services, and training in order to counter offensive weapons and reestablish its sovereignty and territorial integrity; and
FY2015-FY2017 appropriations.

I also find this interesting...

(Sec. 11) States that nothing in this Act shall be construed as an authorization for the use of military force.

www.congress.gov...

So what exactly does this bill prove again?

The Devil’s in the Details: Inside The Ukrainian Freedom Support Act

And what exactly was this link supposed to prove, as it wasn't proving anything the first time so what makes it any different now?

- - I know that you’re NOT that dense, as to who the #3 Right Sector ranking commander which so happened to threaten reporters & motorola that he would kill them if he ever saw them. . . Guess what? He just got captured by Motorola & those very same reporters that he threatened to kill - ironically are there to witness his capture.

And of course you have a source for this?

Come back when you’ve taken off that clown mask.

Your going for the record on personal attacks I see...how classy.

Wouldn't let me copy and paste those, but just look down the bill.

Also not letting me quote right, apologies for it looking crazy.
edit on 22-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Childish responses, name calling and insulting remarks are not only not a valid form of debate, such behavior is not allowed on ATS. Stops now or a posting ban may follow.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator
edit on 1/22/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
But, But the Uraine army have not retaken the Air port and have not established a New front.

This propaganda reminds me of the Ukrainian governments complain last week, that the Uranian media dont publish enought victory News on behalf of Ukrain. So they make up this brilian good News.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Any other western country that was having its citizens murdered by the government in a country formally part of them not that long ago would do a lot more than Russia has done

You do understand the reason people are dying in east Ukraine is because of Russia?

And what about those citizens that are being murdered by the separatists...why no outrage over that?

Look at the UK and NI,personally Russia should bloody well move in and keep them safe and tell the lunatics in NATO to back away

Just wondering, but you do understand countries choose to be part of NATO and not the other way around?

Saw that Ukraine commander captured and taken to a city his troops were shelling,wish the lying trolls here could have been there with him and seen the reactions from the people living there

So those who don't side with Russia are trolls...gotcha.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It's right there in writing. It's NO SECRET.

U.S. shot themselves in the foot w/ that bill.

Except it isn't, and no they didn't.

The Ukraine Freedom Support Act (UFSA) of 2014 authorizes lethal and non-lethal aid. Besides what’s already being supplied.

Including communications equipment. Body armor. Night vision goggles. Humvees. Radar. Counter-mortar detection units. Binoculars. Small boats. Various other gear.

Sniper and assault rifles. Hand grenade launchers. Mortars and shells. Stingers. Anti-tank missiles. What’s known may be the tip of the iceberg.

So where exactly in that bill does it state that the US is sending all of that?

Because this is all the bill says about what they could send to Ukraine...

In General.--The President is authorized to provide defense
articles, defense services, and training to the Government of Ukraine
for the purpose of countering offensive weapons and reestablishing the
sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, including anti-tank
and anti-armor weapons, crew weapons and ammunition, counter-artillery
radars to identify and target artillery batteries, fire control, range
finder, and optical and guidance and control equipment, tactical troop-
operated surveillance drones, and secure command and communications
equipment, pursuant to the provisions of the Arms Export Control Act
(22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.), the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 (22 U.S.C.
2151 et seq.), and other relevant provisions of law.

www.congress.gov...

Seems as though someone is doing a bit of embellishing there with what is being sent.

Also you should know the president is authorized to send those things I posted above, but it in no way proves that he is.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Didn't the Ukraine army just give up the airport today? Screw NATO! Russia has every right to protect eastern people of Ukraine! Can some of you people think for a minute???? Just a minute then you can get back to arguing over each other like children...... If the USA was destroyed and America was Balkanized into several ex US countries like Soviet Union was our government would do the EXACT thing!!!! Say China was the USA in my example. Bottom line is the US govt is one of the most corrupt tyrannical on earth. Look at the fools always criticizing "state" run tv. The entire US media is controlled by the US government aka CIA, etc. The only difference between America and the rest of the world is Americans still think they are free! Lol

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

There were no problems in Crimea, East nor South Ukraine until Russia invaded.

Every single "justification" the Kremlin gave to the UN was never substantiated by Russia with evidence. The UNSC asked Russia for the evidence it has and to date it has never supplied any.

So before you throw around the phrase of people needing to think for a minute you should take your own advice and actually research whats going.

Its not enough to just believe the claims being made. Spend some time verifying them.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
seems so hollywood
www.liveleak.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join