posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:54 PM
Give me your top 5 and a brief rundown of why. I'm curious who we would put in office and positions of assistance.
Note: This is not about government structure, etc. but who you would place in power. Who do you think can light a fire under people? Who has the
1. David Attenborough - Environmental reform, climate control, world peace. Control of the MSM. He was the controller of BBC2 at its birth and was
responsible for programming both channels.
2. Mike Rowe - labor reform, equality
3. Al Gore (yes, I KNOW everyone hates him in the US.)
4. Pope Francis - I'm no Christian, but he seems willing to play ball.
5. Stephen Hawking - at least he knows what he's talking about.
Unfortunately Attenborough and Hawking will probably not be with us much longer. Those are going to be dark days.
Throw some names at me, people. This'll be fun.
edit on 19-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: (no reason given)