It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

glowing orb style ufos seen by military personnel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is something we do not see very often. In this example a group of 3 active military personnel claim to have seen some glowing orb style ufo's that they said did not move, while activity was going on around them. The person who reported the sightings to his Commanding Officer who supposedly said he saw the same sightings. Its is the person who reported this sighting that he felt the ufo's were drawn here by the fact that there is lots of missile firings as well as artillery going off. This is the report they posted. They had some photos as well:#1 ,#2 photo and #3 photo

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Taken with the back camera of a Iphone 5s (4.15 mm, f/2.2)

Image 3 (labelled as "S116486-4" by NUFORC) is not original as most of the EXIF data have been removed (camera model name, date/time original, focal length, aperture value...) plus some other IPTC data added (old XMP standard for digital images). Image size also appears not to be native, it should have 1.33 and not 1.77 ratio (suggesting it has been cropped).

So where is the original "S116486-4" picture?

Shouldn't NUFORC be supposed to pay attention to the authenticity of the documents they put on-line?

I'm not suggesting that these photos are not legit, but it already raises some doubts...
edit on 19-1-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
thank you for that!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Pretty amazing stuff! Thanks
S&F

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

While west of us a artillery company was training as well and shot up multiple flares, we used to compare like most military explanations! "These were not flares"!

I'm not saying thay are flares but they sure look like they could be flares
Is such a thing possible.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't know, kind of look like flares to me, but on night vision almost any strong point of light in the distance without much context/scenery around it will look like flares .. So, could be our neighbors from Tau Ceti or flares, but with those pics it will stay inconclusive.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
One of the personnel who posted the sightings, said that flares were being used to the "west" of their location, but was rather adamant in his mention that, "these were not flares", for what its worth. He also claimed that they "never moved, not once"..
edit on 19pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Agreed we need a backup story from those soldiers, to make this more solid.

where did you read it?

edit on 0b30America/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 17:15:30 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 17:15:30 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
got this posting from here.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
For three unmoving spheres, its funny how that is only apparently in the final shot. The camera data completely kills it.

Who scrubbed the EXIF data?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not saying thay are flares but they sure look like they could be flares Is such a thing possible.

Three lights near our training sight. Three of us were on ECP guard duty, our shift was from 1600-2330. Around approx 2100 we saw one light appear then another then one more. In a line formation like this . . . they were white with a red tint. The three of us were in a gun truck. One guy up on the gun, one passenger and I was in the drivers seat.
I tried getting a picture but it just wouldn't take very good. Unlike my two buddy's used NVG's (night vision goggles) just a regular picture did no justice.
So I got out to get a better view for a picture and no more than 20 seconds they all vanished.
They never moved not once. Aircraft flew right through our line of sight and they were just there.
East of our position. While west of us a artillery company was training as well and shot up multiple flares, we used to compare like most military explanations! These were not flares! And the best part is south of our guard station is our CP where our CO & 1st sgt witnessed them as well.
From a slightly different angle. Word got out and my CO asked for me to come by asking me what I saw, so I told him and that's when he said they say the same lights.
Where we were, there is a lot of missile testing. I believe our presence and the artillery going off drew these ufos attention.

Original story tells something else?

Nuforc
edit on 0b40America/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 18:06:40 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 18:06:40 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Why wouldn't they get it on video?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
one has to ask :

if they " didnt move " how did the lights come to be in diffeent positions in every shot ?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
1. I would EXPECT military to scrub the EXIF data, and replace it with just enough data for it to be still a workable file.
2. It doesn't matter anyway, if the word/testament & *pics cuz it really happened* of a few mill personnel isn't good enough.. nothing is.

& 3. IF they are worried/curious, then i think it's time we stopped the social engineering and damage control tactics. Got our heads back into the game.. and started looking for things like frequency and hotspots.. started tracking sightings again instead of crucifying every single event and witness like it's the Spanish inquisition.

Or we could just go back to our blue pills.. nothing ever happens..

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

oh dear :

1 - WHY would you " expect " alledged military to scrub exif ???????????????? i wasnt aware that exif contained any classified information

2 - how do you know that the aledged witnesses are military ???????????????????? the " report " is very imprescise [ apart from the assertion " not flares " ]

just for entartainment - replace " ufo " with " enemy helicopter gunship " and understand just how fooking useless this " contact report " real;ly is

lastly - with 2 groups of alledged witnesses - they had the perfect oportunity for triangulation to determine range but nah - that was too difficult

3 - if alledged witnesses actually gave useful and usable reports then investigation into thier claims might actually get somewhere

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

We're beginning to see these glowingly-bright UFOs around. On one close-up photo I saw, however, it had a triangular shape.

So to me, these are probably "our" TR-3B, that is turning up in too many UFO reports. And, as a super-secret "gravity-cancelling craft, the engineers have probably added this "glowingly bright" aspect to obscure the triangular shape.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A TR-3B THREAD IN MILITARY.COM

new topics

top topics

join