It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Smith: Tip of the ice berg?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Had this forwarded to me, not sure what to make of it, too many coincidences
It deals with the connections between the various people within the BBC and the mysterious deaths of such people

thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com...

edit on b184f2015201531007 by bigfoot007 because: As per T&Cs added explination

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Smells very suspicious to me... thank you for sharing this.

We can only hope that the people involved in these secret networks of evil get what they deserve. These scumbags deserve to be humiliated to their dying days, and they deserve far far worse than that. Lock them up and throw away the key! a reply to: bigfoot007

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
They can't kill us all!

Oh wait, actually...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfoot007

Perhaps you could explain what the story in the link is about as per terms and conditions of thread making here.

edit on 19-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

As stated per the rules here...you need to explain breifly in a paragraph or two...what you talking about or what the link(s) are about. Thats for readers who may or may-not be able to open your links.

Its part of the T's & C's you agreed to when you joined. Thanks

MS

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

There are indeed many coincidences in the blog, some of them are siply that others are somewhat more interesting and tie in with some of my own thoughts and research on this.

I would be happy to discuss this more and offer my own insight if anyone is interested.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There is a lot of inevitable co-incidence there. But to say Mike Smith was the tip of the iceberg is very speculative.
I would guess many at the BBC didn't like Savile so much, even if they didn't know the big story. I bet though, that many of them wondered how he got so far. Apart from 'Top Of The Pops' anything else he did on TV was pretty banal and stilted. Here's one observational instance, from 'Have I got news for you' by Ross Noble, and in hindsight spot on. But it was shown at the time, and before any 'revelations'

and of course there was the Louis Theroux documentary way back in 2000, this is just a tiny bit so look up the whole episode.

Then you can start to wonder why, 'Newsnight' were going to do a Special programme on Savile's life and works, after he had popped his clogs.

edit on 19-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
As mentioned in the comments section.... These abusers are either Jewish or have very close links with Jewish institutions. Is that a coincidence?

I'm not antisemitic by the way, I think all religion requires a leap of faith and respect those who have the guts to take this leap into the unknown.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
As mentioned in the comments section.... These abusers are either Jewish or have very close links with Jewish institutions. Is that a coincidence?

I'm not antisemitic by the way, I think all religion requires a leap of faith and respect those who have the guts to take this leap into the unknown.

What does being Jewish have to do with anything. Either someone is a pedo or they are not. Please don't turn this into a religious thing. I have friends who are Jewish. That does not make them Pedos! A very insensitive comment to make following World Holocaust Day/Memorial Week

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss
An innocent question.

I too have friends who are Jewish.

top topics

join