It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed in front of his wife in France in an Horrific Islamophobic attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So much bollocks, semantics and smoke in mirrors etc.

I'd be amazed if this wasn't some sort 'revenge' attack to the recent killings in Paris.
So yes, he is probably an 'Islamaphobe' and hate driven.
And given the circumstances I'd bet that he considers himself a Christian of one denomination or another, or if not Jewish.

Is it an act of 'terrorism'?
Of course it bloody well is!

Is it any wonder that there haven't been more considering the brutal nature and increasing number of Muslim attacks here in Europe?

Should it be condemned?
Of course it bloody well should - just the same as any other act like this.

Neither is right....alas just predictable.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: maddy21

But of course, they start coming up with silly excuses. When they do it Islam is responsible but when your own people do it, the individual is responsible. One can only stereotype and generalize those "evil" Muslims.

No kidding, that kinda pisses me off. I mean, the dude was even shouting religious stuff! But is he labeled a Christian extremist? Nope. He's "crazy".

Whatever.

I read the article, my apologies if I missed it. Where does it say exactly he was a Christian extremist or are you just ignorantly claiming he was?

He was shouting “I am your god, I am your Islam” while killing a Muslim. If a man did the same thing but shouted "Allah is your god, Islam is true!" while killing a Christian (or any non-Muslim), then he would be labeled as a religious extremist.

I didn't mean say he was specifically Christian but it's normally the other Abrahamic faiths that have a beef with Islam so it's an educated guess. I'm willing to bet he is either Christian or Jewish.

Free Tibet.

Wait, why is the current guy in exile? Wasn't it because China, a secular country, doesn't want Tibet to be free and enforce violence in that country?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

A Moroccan man in France was brutally killed after being stabbed 17 times in front of his wife at his own home by a neighbour in what is described as a “horrible Islamophobicattack”.
Mohamed El Makouli was confronted by a 28-year-old attacker who forced himself through the front door at around 1:30am on Wednesday, shouting “I am your god, I am your Islam”, the National Observatory Against Islamophobia said yesterday.

Looks like clash of civilizations is already happening. It will start with the fanatics, but after enough of these incidents there will be a full blown police state clamping down on both the Islamist extremists and the hate groups.

He was reported to have been diagnosed with schizophrenia as he claimed he had heard voices and officials say that he was found at the scene in an incoherent state.

But of course, they start coming up with silly excuses. When they do it Islam is responsible but when your own people do it, the individual is responsible. One can only stereotype and generalize those "evil" Muslims.

Being Schizophrenic has nothing to do with religion, the guy was nuts.

No Christian goes around screaming "I am your god, I am your Islam". The man was nuts. But if a Muslim straps a bomb to their chest and decides to go into a church and scream Alluha ackbar, is he nuts or just religious?

What kind of mentality does it take to strap a bomb to yourself and blow up people? I don't understand it myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Considering the Quran says that Suicide is a major sin...
& that murder of innocents is a major sin...

To then combine the two...
& then have the front to say it's in the name of Islam...

To me, that takes all kinds of crazy.

But that's just my opinion to be honest.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Considering the Quran says that Suicide is a major sin...
& that murder of innocents is a major sin...

To then combine the two...
& then have the front to say it's in the name of Islam...

To me, that takes all kinds of crazy.

But that's just my opinion to be honest.

Yes, but even then, I would think that it takes a psychological leap to do that.

I still don't understand it myself, but then again, I don't understand why guys jump in the ring and pummel each other.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The brainwashing plays a major part.

Personally I'd like a machine to be invented that could decypher the ulterior motives of terror attacks to see if they truly are religious in intent or if it's one of the seven deadly that influences them...

I'd also like a machine to help us get to know how many terrorists have actually read the scripture or were in fact illiterate and just fed whatever the cleric told them to think.

They would be the greatest inventions ever imo.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

That's because it isn't real, within the illusion.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

The brainwashing plays a major part.

Personally I'd like a machine to be invented that could decypher the ulterior motives of terror attacks to see if they truly are religious in intent or if it's one of the seven deadly that influences them...

I'd also like a machine to help us get to know how many terrorists have actually read the scripture or were in fact illiterate and just fed whatever the cleric told them to think.

They would be the greatest inventions ever imo.

If they have been to a madrassas, then they read it there. But I've seen those documentaries of madrassas, those teachers have been in trouble for beating students.

I think boys are mostly encouraged to read it, but then again, they do get their understanding from the perspective of the clerics.

And then there's that whole rule about having to read it in Arabic, even though they translate it into other languages, go figure. I know what the Quran says, I have it on my computer, so maybe I am more literate about their scriptures because I don't have an imam beating me to read it in Arabic, even if I don't speak Arabic.

Really though, Arabic sounds like they have their mouths full of cookies or something, it ends up sounding like this "blahblahalalalalablahblahalalal" I don't know, but that's what it sounds like to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

What one has to fear more than anything else, as has been proven, is the clay mind or very weak one, one that has been shaped and formed to only think one way, if there is some lack of understanding of another point of view you will have the clash, and just as was stated, the clash of civilizations, but we all know that clay minds exist on both sides though.

History is unfolding and repeating itself right before our eyes, the problem is more difficult than one can imagine, if this were purely a political fight between nations or even an ideology, yes the war on it would have some real promise to succeed in a shorter order, but look how long it took to defeat Fascism and Communism, but those causes and genesis are debatable as well, if you ascribe to Hegelian theory and motives.

But in the particular instances of recent events the extremists are basing their reasoning on their religion and how they interpret it, and we also know that moderates in certain sectors fear backlash and there is confusion within the religion itself, if there were not theocratic extremism, then the objectives would be easy to accomplish in eliminating it, but the fear is this would inevitably grow to be a war on the religion itself, bringing us back to history and the ugly periods and cycles that seem to keep returning, going all the way back to the Templars or before and the wars fought in the Holy lands, this scenario will ultimately grow into polarizing and splitting the factions even more, where sides will have to be chosen.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

What kind of mentality does it take to strap a bomb to yourself and blow up people? I don't understand it myself.

Just a very mixed up one.
Brainwashing isnt anything new.
After a few decades of western destabilization of the middle east combined with the murders of hundreds of thousands of "muslims" as a result of western imperialism, getting angry to the point of blowing yourself up just to hit back, isnt really THAT crazy. It certainly beats throwing stones.
After decades of death and destruction at the hands of an all powerful and corrupt elite, dont you think you might go a bit "crazy"?
And then combined with the race and religion baiting that is a daily occurrence in the MSM, I dont find the fact that the weak minded are affected by it to be out of the ordinary at all.

The whole popularity of right wing groups like the BNP and now BNP light aka UKIP, is solely down to the media playing on the prejudices of the ignorant. The media also has a lot to damn answer for.

The fact is, most people are brainwashed, to one extent or another. Some more than others.
Most of the truth movement is deception and misrepresentation of facts with a sprinkling of new age bull#.
So even so called truth seekers, like myself, are easy prey, if the lies fit the preconceptions.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Looks to me you bought into alot of propaganda . Reality Is this is history repeating itself. Islam attempted to move into Europe before and it was a bloody mess. We'll I don't see any reason to believe this time will be different. As far as the middle east your blaming the wrong person the reason the middle east is so screwed up is Hitler.

Hitler taught them hate add that to religious zealots and we have the dangerous combination we see today. Hitler and especially Himmler went into the middle east turned them against what is now the west this is why they gave full support to NazI Germany. It pays to actually learn history and not just spout your beliefs based on nothing more than a conspiracy theory on the powers that be.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Looks to me you bought into alot of propaganda . Reality Is this is history repeating itself. Islam attempted to move into Europe before and it was a bloody mess. We'll I don't see any reason to believe this time will be different. As far as the middle east your blaming the wrong person the reason the middle east is so screwed up is Hitler.

Hitler taught them hate add that to religious zealots and we have the dangerous combination we see today. Hitler and especially Himmler went into the middle east turned them against what is now the west this is why they gave full support to NazI Germany. It pays to actually learn history and not just spout your beliefs based on nothing more than a conspiracy theory on the powers that be.

Im basing my beliefs on my life, muslims were never "ze evil enemy" before 911.
Of course there were still plenty of racists that have always had a problem and always will.
I went to school with quite a few muslims, and guess what, they werent plotting to take over the world and instill sharia law. The funny thing was, they were just like me.

Its pretty well known that the CIA created radical Islam during the Afghanistan/Russia war.
Then the CIA abandoned them and turned a blind eye to the apartheid in Israel/Palestine, not only turning a blind eye, actively funding it and then had the audacity to wonder why they suddenly became anti american.
And then to add insult to injury we launched two illegal wars for oil, opium and global domination killing millions in the name of a lie.

Im not surprised some of them are angry. Wouldnt you be?
The only people I know that saw all this coming before we entered Iraq were the "conspiracy theorists".
Millions marched against, but the elite doesnt give a damn about us, they have always and will always play "Total War" with our lives. Hitler has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Terrorism started long before 9 11 that's just when people started paying attention. Now if your talking about specific groups than yes the Cia created some to fight communism. But ad all things in life you eventually lose control. And as often the case friends become enemies it's the way of the world.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Yes, Charles Martel stopped them at Paris and Sigismund of Hungary put them out after how many years in southern Europe?
El Cid put them out of Spain.

The Golden Age of Islam, what happened since?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

No kidding, that kinda pisses me off. I mean, the dude was even shouting religious stuff! But is he labeled a Christian extremist? Nope. He's "crazy".

Whatever.

I read the article, my apologies if I missed it. Where does it say exactly he was a Christian extremist or are you just ignorantly claiming he was?

He was shouting “I am your god, I am your Islam” while killing a Muslim. If a man did the same thing but shouted "Allah is your god, Islam is true!" while killing a Christian (or any non-Muslim), then he would be labeled as a religious extremist.

I didn't mean say he was specifically Christian but it's normally the other Abrahamic faiths that have a beef with Islam so it's an educated guess. I'm willing to bet he is either Christian or Jewish.

But he didn't say "Jesus is god," he said "I am your god" which is something crazy people, do indeed, say. Given that statement, he could have been an atheist or pagan or anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join