It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed in front of his wife in France in an Horrific Islamophobic attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

There is nothing in what the man was purported to have said to indicate he was religious at all. It could be the same as if you're kicking someone's head in and saying "Yeah, you're a big man are you? A tough guy? You're my bitch, motherf**ker", so if this is some crazy dude out for revenge for the attacks, stabbing him saying "I am your God" could be the same thing..

originally posted by: xuenchen
kinda strange.

Morocco is 99% Muslim.

This guy must have really felt like a fish out of water.

Huh?

From the OP:

A Moroccan man in France

There are quite a few of Moroccan descent living in France, being a former colonial power.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

He was reported to have been diagnosed with schizophrenia as he claimed he had heard voices and officials say that he was found at the scene in an incoherent state.

I took it as he told them he heard voices after the attack.

It doesn't say before or after...

But fair enough I don't think either of us have a solid foundation to our claims.

Everything else I said stands.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Antigod

Where did it say "nearly all were graffiti"???

Because I missed that!

I didn't miss the firebombs, grenades, gunfire, threats & intimidation though...

Because I don't have a convenient agenda to mislead or sweep things under the rug!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Your right crazy people can't control there anger or outrage. With the terrorism now occurring in Paris I'm sure many french are outraged and dare I say mad. And give an excuse to someone who's mentally ill and here is the results. When a group takes hostages and kills them you have to expect people who are just as crazy to retailiate.

Sadly it's going to get worse terrorism is losing its effectiveness used to be people run and hide but things are changing. Now people are getting pissed off guses you can only scare people so much.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There was nothing crazy about this Islamophobe he was coherent enough to bring up religion while he stabbed a man to death then he is coherent enough to not be labelled crazy and excused!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Your right crazy people can't control there anger or outrage. With the terrorism now occurring in Paris I'm sure many french are outraged and dare I say mad. And give an excuse to someone who's mentally ill and here is the results. When a group takes hostages and kills them you have to expect people who are just as crazy to retailiate.

Yes and no. People in Sydney were horrified and outraged too, but nobody has lost their lives in revenge attacks. In fact, there were many an MSM article telling of how Muslim people felt safe in Australia.

Sadly it's going to get worse terrorism is losing its effectiveness used to be people run and hide but things are changing. Now people are getting pissed off guses you can only scare people so much.

You are dead right about this. The general population will only whimper and cower so much before anger and revenge sets in.

Don'y forget that France and most European nations were highly accomplished conquerers of foreign lands not so long ago. That DNA still races through everyone European. We can and most probably will turn that side of ourselves back on if we continue to be provoked.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: maddy21

But of course, they start coming up with silly excuses. When they do it Islam is responsible but when your own people do it, the individual is responsible. One can only stereotype and generalize those "evil" Muslims.

No kidding, that kinda pisses me off. I mean, the dude was even shouting religious stuff! But is he labeled a Christian extremist? Nope. He's "crazy".

Whatever.

I read the article, my apologies if I missed it. Where does it say exactly he was a Christian extremist or are you just ignorantly claiming he was?

He was shouting “I am your god, I am your Islam” while killing a Muslim. If a man did the same thing but shouted "Allah is your god, Islam is true!" while killing a Christian (or any non-Muslim), then he would be labeled as a religious extremist.

I didn't mean say he was specifically Christian but it's normally the other Abrahamic faiths that have a beef with Islam so it's an educated guess. I'm willing to bet he is either Christian or Jewish.

Since when did shouting "I am your god, I am your Islam" become something Christians said? Maybe it was an Atheist who is getting tired of you Anti-Semitic, Anti-West, Pro Muslim apologists murdering people because of a cartoon.

The reason most attacks by Muslims are called terrorist attacks is because they were committed BECAUSE of Islam, IE: Slaughtering Innocent people because they drew a picture of their child rapist prophet, or Acid attacks because women are not covered or cutting their #ing head off when ISIS, Muslim terrorists just happen to be doing the same freaking thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And give an excuse to someone who's mentally ill and here is the results.

Unless of course this man is mentally ill and has a past dealing with muslim religon then it's always terrorism.

How this can't be seen as terrorism IDK, he obviously wanted to send a message to people of the victims ilk.

I mean if we are going by the standards recently set that is.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Can't believe this is being called revenge and retaliation, I always thought those things had to include the people involved.

Have fun justifiers!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

www.independent.co.uk...

A Moroccan man in France was brutally killed after being stabbed 17 times in front of his wife at his own home by a neighbour in what is described as a “horrible Islamophobicattack”.
Mohamed El Makouli was confronted by a 28-year-old attacker who forced himself through the front door at around 1:30am on Wednesday, shouting “I am your god, I am your Islam”, the National Observatory Against Islamophobia said yesterday.

Looks like clash of civilizations is already happening. It will start with the fanatics, but after enough of these incidents there will be a full blown police state clamping down on both the Islamist extremists and the hate groups.

He was reported to have been diagnosed with schizophrenia as he claimed he had heard voices and officials say that he was found at the scene in an incoherent state.

But of course, they start coming up with silly excuses. When they do it Islam is responsible but when your own people do it, the individual is responsible. One can only stereotype and generalize those "evil" Muslims.

Excuses? Sorry man. YOu gotta be sick to stab someone like that, he most likely did have schizophrenia. nice try.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I really REALLY don't like this new "Islamophobia" term being thrown around. Terminology like that is the first step toward establishing a protected class which is what the terrorists have wanted all along.

By initiating attacks on non-Muslims, they've goaded the world into hating Muslims so NOW they can play the victim card and claim that they've just been playing defense against the evil Muslim-haters all along.

The current trend is a very bad indicator for the future.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Can't believe this is being called revenge and retaliation, I always thought those things had to include the people involved.

Have fun justifiers!

Like the terrorists in France who killed the Hebdo cartoonists while saying "this is revenge for the prophet?" According to your reasoning then it should have been Mohammad himself to take the revenge then and kill the cartoonists, not the extremists.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I agree you can't keep using violence to change policy than claim victim when someone has had enough and does something stupid. Want to stop attacks on Muslim s simple police your own people like the attacks in paris. There were people who knew what they w e re planning and said nothing to the authorities.

It was all over the news about how the terrorists didn't keep it a secret on what they were planning on doing all because of a cartoon.

If a cartoon causes a group to be mad enough to kill you may want to look at what they are teaching there people. Just like I think the news is responsible for what happened here. They have talked about Islam and the terrorists and this means people see islam as a threat. And of course someone who's mentally ill could think he's doing the right thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

edit on 19-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Failure to communicate apparently!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: UnBreakable

Do you enjoy stating the obvious?

What exactly is the "point" you're trying to make because I fail to see it!

If it's that "obvious", but you fail to see the point, then there's a failure to communicate.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Do you have any problems with terms the demonize all those that follow the teachings of Islam?

It is a two way street if you don't like the blind labeling of people.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Do you have any problems with terms the demonize all those that follow the teachings of Islam?

It is a two way street if you don't like the blind labeling of people.

Only when its a constant concerted effort by the MSM usually tabloid, to paint muslims as backwards and terrorists with crazy world domination plans to rule with an Iron Rod of Sharia Law, cutting off everyones hands, heads and genitalia while enslaving our women to life behind a veil all in the name of ze evil Allah.
Yes then I have a problem.

When the nazis were putting this crap out it had the same result, and we all know where that led.

Im not muslim, and that is probably very obvious to a muslim, but I know hate filled propaganda when I see it.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Is it really fair to characterize a diagnosed schizo as an Islamiphobe? I mean isn't part of being a schizophrenic that one has false beliefs, not being able to see what's "real" and having problems with social behavior?

Not at all trolling, just throwing it out there. If this guy had murdered a Christian, but wasn't identified as a Muslim, would we still be calling it what it's being called? Or would it just be another murder committed by an under cared for person with a mental disorder?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Europe. particularly Germany, I believe, is far stricter, and since Charlie, cracking down even more on reporting and loose talk that will incites these types of situations further. It's unlikely that we will ever know for sure. Unless someone decides to make something up.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I mean isn't part of being a schizophrenic that one has false beliefs, not being able to see what's "real"?

Isnt that like, everybody?

No one really knows, yet we all have our beliefs.
Scientists have been trying to see whats "real" for a few hundred years.
And current estimations are multiverse, holographic universe and computer simulation. We havent come very far.
Some scientists even say that reality isnt real at all, it just appears real. I think even Einstein said as much. Something along the lines of "the most persistent of illusions".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join