It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed in front of his wife in France in an Horrific Islamophobic attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

A Moroccan man in France was brutally killed after being stabbed 17 times in front of his wife at his own home by a neighbour in what is described as a “horrible Islamophobicattack”.
Mohamed El Makouli was confronted by a 28-year-old attacker who forced himself through the front door at around 1:30am on Wednesday, shouting “I am your god, I am your Islam”, the National Observatory Against Islamophobia said yesterday.

Looks like clash of civilizations is already happening. It will start with the fanatics, but after enough of these incidents there will be a full blown police state clamping down on both the Islamist extremists and the hate groups.

He was reported to have been diagnosed with schizophrenia as he claimed he had heard voices and officials say that he was found at the scene in an incoherent state.

But of course, they start coming up with silly excuses. When they do it Islam is responsible but when your own people do it, the individual is responsible. One can only stereotype and generalize those "evil" Muslims.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

If the roles were flipped it would have been a lone wolf terrorist attack.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Damn shame the Frenchman didn't have a viable weapon to protect himself, I like a PPK myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

www.independent.co.uk...

A Moroccan man in France was brutally killed after being stabbed 17 times in front of his wife at his own home by a neighbour in what is described as a “horrible Islamophobicattack”.
Mohamed El Makouli was confronted by a 28-year-old attacker who forced himself through the front door at around 1:30am on Wednesday, shouting “I am your god, I am your Islam”, the National Observatory Against Islamophobia said yesterday.

Looks like clash of civilizations is already happening. It will start with the fanatics, but after enough of these incidents there will be a full blown police state clamping down on both the Islamist extremists and the hate groups.

He was reported to have been diagnosed with schizophrenia as he claimed he had heard voices and officials say that he was found at the scene in an incoherent state.

But of course, they start coming up with silly excuses. When they do it Islam is responsible but when your own people do it, the individual is responsible. One can only stereotype and generalize those "evil" Muslims.

If the CIA destabilisation techniques are anything to go by, then once the hatred takes a hold, it becomes a self fulfilling cycle of revenge attacks. I dont see things getting better, the MSM has been drip feeding us "hate muslim" stories for a few years now.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No kidding, that kinda pisses me off. I mean, the dude was even shouting religious stuff! But is he labeled a Christian extremist? Nope. He's "crazy".

Whatever.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

No kidding, that kinda pisses me off. I mean, the dude was even shouting religious stuff! But is he labeled a Christian extremist? Nope. He's "crazy".

Whatever.

I read the article, my apologies if I missed it. Where does it say exactly he was a Christian extremist or are you just ignorantly claiming he was?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Whatever.

I read the article, my apologies if I missed it. Where does it say exactly he was a Christian extremist or are you just ignorantly claiming he was?

He was shouting “I am your god, I am your Islam” while killing a Muslim. If a man did the same thing but shouted "Allah is your god, Islam is true!" while killing a Christian (or any non-Muslim), then he would be labeled as a religious extremist.

I didn't mean say he was specifically Christian but it's normally the other Abrahamic faiths that have a beef with Islam so it's an educated guess. I'm willing to bet he is either Christian or Jewish.
edit on 19-1-2015 by Cuervo because: clarity

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
With layer upon layer of conspiracy, disinformation, and false flag events, I cant help but see shadowy agencies behind many of these headlines....promoting theior desired scenarios by manipulation of marginal characters whose mental state is malleable......
Perhaps Schitzophrenics are more than susceptible to such organised manipulations?
Its a shame this happened, but somehow I feel much of this stuff is orchestrated .......................
edit on 19-1-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Whatever.

He was shouting “I am your god, I am your Islam” while killing a Muslim. If a man did the same thing but shouted "Allah is your god, Islam is true!" while killing a Christian (or any non-Muslim), then he would be labeled as a religious extremist.

I didn't mean say he was specifically Christian but it's normally the other Abrahamic faiths that have a beef with Islam so it's an educated guess. I'm willing to bet he is either Christian or Jewish.

Thank God for your educated guess that it was an 'other Abrahamic faith'. Ya, cause we know that Muslims (say, for instance, Boko Haram) don't kill other Muslims (moderates).

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
kinda strange.

Morocco is 99% Muslim.

This guy must have really felt like a fish out of water.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
WTF is the National Observatory Against Islamophobia ?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

It's a giant telescope on Mt. Ranier look for orbiting kuffars.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

It's a giant telescope on Mt. Ranier look for orbiting kuffars.

Hahahahhahahaha

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
you will see more of these kinds of attacks, its like the hatfields vs the mccoys times 100000. revenge killings and hatred as long as innocents are being murdered by both sides.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's only terrorism if the aggressor is Muslim. Simple.
Breivik also had mental health issues, but No, not terror related.

May the victim rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It's impossible to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia overnight and any Doctor worth anything will tell you the exact same thing.

It's always a crazy when it's not a Muslim!

They keep crying about danger to Jews and there has been over 50 Islamophobic attacks in France since the Hebdo incident...

I know selective outrage when I see it!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Whatever.

How do you know he was a Christian for starters? The article says nothing beyond diagnosed schizophrenic on drugs. The religious stuff he was shouting is definitely nowhere in the bible, so don't be thinking that it's christian stuff.

I'm not supporting the attack at all, but let's not start making up 'facts' either.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
wow I only wish more people from islam would speak out about stuff like this but Ive never seen that happen

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's impossible to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia overnight and any Doctor worth anything will tell you the exact same thing.

It was not diagnosed with Schizophrenia overnight, it was diagnosed before.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

They keep crying about danger to Jews and there has been over 50 Islamophobic attacks in France since the Hebdo incident

Have there really? I checked the claims, nearly all were grafitti.

I'd also suggest that a knife attack by a mentally ill man isn't terrorism. He sure as hell wasn't part of a terror cell.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join